3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Platonov 12.11.21 07:33 pm

The phone you are using

Actually, what kind of phone do you use?
What features do you use the most and what features do you use in general?
Do you play games?
Do you approve of the "GRANDS" of the telephone industry, or are you quite satisfied with the phone for 10-15k rubles?)
And, almost the last question - SENSE TO OVERPAY?)
Now for sure =))
What software do you use and do you use antivirus or is it all junk programs ?)

Sobsno, I use a state employee LENOVO A5000, with a 4k battery - a fat thing =) I
use the phone mainly according to these criteria ..
I listen to music, read books, call, take pictures, sometimes I need to open all sorts of manuals for my studies, and so on, I watch streams on Twitch, sometimes I go to YouTube and VK and other social networks ...
Play on the phone ... lolSHTO? Why not? It seems like an adult, I'm 20, + almost every game is now artificially stretched (energy / battles / mana), then - without which "the game cannot be played" The
game, for example, can be completed in a week, and because of this you will have to play for about a month ... + DONAT, KARL, DONAAAAT ... he is everywhere ... and often he is intrusive + advertising, buy and play without ads, such a pleasure in general ..
And so, I downloaded AngriBirds for myself - even not rushing at all, I'm bored in it =)
In general, there are either no games on the phone, or one or two stray for a couple of days and YY =)
What I really needed was - I rocked myself a tuner to tune my guitar to sit down, otherwise sometimes I pull the strings .. and it sounds so-so.
Real Drums app - sometimes I go on the bus and sit knocking the rhythm of the snare drum and Crash to the music.
98 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verzor 12.11.21

Samsung Wave 2. For the most part, for its intended purpose - calls, sms. Internet occasionally.
Before that, there was the best phone - Nokia 1100.)

R
Ripper man 12.11.21

alarm clock, calculator, reading books and watching movies. in between times I rustle on the Internet. I even call sometimes.
Alji Optimus L9, cracked protective screen and covered in dust.

m
masha 12.11.21

I use Nokia 5630. There is no interest in buying a new phone, probably already old. Everything falls on any surfaces and norms, and everything suits me.

D
Digic_07 12.11.21

I bought Highscreen Zera F rev.S last year, for calls and rarely play when I'm waiting for someone

G
GTAman 12.11.21

Sony Xperia acro S, bought in early 2013 for about 21 thousand. Of course, without any problems it was possible to take something more budgetary, but before that I had not used smartphones, so I decided to take one that would be suitable for everything. And I have absolutely no regrets that I chose him. There is absolutely no point in changing for something new. Progress in this area has become somewhat useless. Instead of super-capacious batteries and hundreds of gigabytes of disk space, they offer screens of unreasonably high resolution, ultra-thin cases and senseless performance. What's the use of the same ability to watch 4K video if there is nowhere to store it? ..

D
DAZZDRANAGON 12.11.21

Vladimir Platonov
Lenovo VIBE Z2 Pro Communication, Internet, music, games ... I approve of the Grands and Flagships as well !!! Because why sit with a piece of shit in your hands ... if there are real monsters in perfect and beautiful bodies! Well technology ...! Why hold on to shit ???

V
Vaipen 12.11.21

Samsung Galaxy s5 30k rubles. Gold case. I watch vidos, play, read books on a 5.5-inch screen, listen to Mouzon. Lasia in the net in 4G.

V
Vladimir Platonov 12.11.21

__DAZDRANAGON__
this is certainly great, but for example, I suppose the functions in all flagships are not so much more than those of an ordinary smartphone for 10-15 rubles - 3-5k UAH, that would pay such a price for them ..
and for example, if I, for example, have enough of what I wrote above, listen to music, read, call and so on - does it make sense to pay for the same functions for another 20k UAH?)
In fact, little will change for me personally =)

G
GTAman 12.11.21

Vladimir Platonov
Now, as a rule, there are no differences in the availability of functions, the difference is in their implementation and device performance. Although in my case, when choosing a phone, budget models did not crawl through my filter due to all sorts of important trifles, for example, due to the lack of autofocus on the camera (and without this, you can't take a picture of the text, which I often needed).

F
Fat Vladimir 12.11.21

Lal, such a topic has already existed a long time ago, I am its author, go to the "Mobile" section and everything will be there.

t
trustedSunbro 12.11.21

I recently took Dexp for the sake of music and surfing the Internet, and so I do not need it.

V
Vladimir Platonov 12.11.21

V-Nine
well, I think my pipe would suit you in general, there is autofocus, if you need it so much =)) hehe,
I just don't really like paying for something that, for example, I would not use in full force =)
For example, buy a computer with 3 titans, 64 GB of RAM xs fuck, and 2 with the latest I7, or buy yourself a simpler computer and use it to its full capacity, for example, a medium-high Radik Nvidia card, Cor 5-7, and 8- 16 GB of RAM =))
you will use the resources of the 2nd computer at its full capacity, but pay for the first "monster" if there is no such strong need for it + progress I think has not yet reached the point where you need to keep a "supercomputer" at home =)
Well, or more simply, why buy a powerful computer if you just want to sit and play tanks / dota or cop?
YES, the more the better, but we're not all the sons / daughters of millionaires here, or are we just millionaires?)

D
Dаkоta 12.11.21

Actually, what kind of phone do you use?
So who do not mind, nokia 630

F
Frost norde 12.11.21

The only thing I took my phone for was listening to music, whatsapp, and of course calls. And so, for brands and types of phones is absolutely purple, the main thing is that they own the above functionality.

a
alex8ball 12.11.21

ASUS ZENFONE 2 SELFIE phone for princesses. I am a princess means. The device is good! - the girls take a look and take pictures until they lose their pulse. You look at everyone at home. profit! Games go without lags, the Internet rustles, brand gadgets of norms. The device is good, I advise everyone, although buy whatever you want. I tried VR Google cardbox in quake - it works with a bang, the pixels are not visible, the battery holds 1 day 4 g of Internet and gta3 is quietly used and enough for an alarm clock in the morning, a camera with laser focus and a built-in laser ruler, you can measure something ...) ))) no more than 50 cm. It is very convenient to make notes, AGON is better, I like it. Right now I will buy a good watch.

A
ABRASc. 12.11.21

I used to use the nexus 5 for entertainment and the Nokia lumia 920 for work. Only lummy has been holding something lately, a very convenient thing for work.

R
RStj 12.11.21

I have a j7 standard phone 8 cores 5.1.1 android and 1.5GB of RAM everything is clear!

w
wesker906 12.11.21

siemens c75, here is a watering can so a watering can. all your iPhones and other nonsense by! Only Old School Only Hardcore.

E
EVIL PLAYER 12.11.21

I only recently found out that I have a phone.

K
KingBaby 12.11.21

iphone 6s stupidly calling and that's it