3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Platonov 12.11.21 07:33 pm

The phone you are using

Actually, what kind of phone do you use?
What features do you use the most and what features do you use in general?
Do you play games?
Do you approve of the "GRANDS" of the telephone industry, or are you quite satisfied with the phone for 10-15k rubles?)
And, almost the last question - SENSE TO OVERPAY?)
Now for sure =))
What software do you use and do you use antivirus or is it all junk programs ?)

Sobsno, I use a state employee LENOVO A5000, with a 4k battery - a fat thing =) I
use the phone mainly according to these criteria ..
I listen to music, read books, call, take pictures, sometimes I need to open all sorts of manuals for my studies, and so on, I watch streams on Twitch, sometimes I go to YouTube and VK and other social networks ...
Play on the phone ... lolSHTO? Why not? It seems like an adult, I'm 20, + almost every game is now artificially stretched (energy / battles / mana), then - without which "the game cannot be played" The
game, for example, can be completed in a week, and because of this you will have to play for about a month ... + DONAT, KARL, DONAAAAT ... he is everywhere ... and often he is intrusive + advertising, buy and play without ads, such a pleasure in general ..
And so, I downloaded AngriBirds for myself - even not rushing at all, I'm bored in it =)
In general, there are either no games on the phone, or one or two stray for a couple of days and YY =)
What I really needed was - I rocked myself a tuner to tune my guitar to sit down, otherwise sometimes I pull the strings .. and it sounds so-so.
Real Drums app - sometimes I go on the bus and sit knocking the rhythm of the snare drum and Crash to the music.
98 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elite User 12.11.21

How can you read books on a mobile phone? I've read about 15 on my iPhone - it's tough. I can only read on Kindle, specially created for this.

G
GTAman 12.11.21

Elite User
The screen brightness is adjustable, the font is adjustable, the image is clearer than on paper. What else do you need?

V
ValikBLR 12.11.21

Sony Xperia Miro. 1 core, 512 RAM. Calls, photos, internet. You don't need more!

E
Elite User 12.11.21

V-Nine
Did you hold the Kindle in your hands? After the Kindle, they will not return to the mobile phone.

V
Vladimir Platonov 12.11.21

Elite User
yes, actually, it's easy and simple =))
you just need to sit down / lie down more comfortably, take a monster of five-inch minimum and read))
I read lying down .. because I read at night before going to bed, it seems like I like everything, everything turns out conveniently =)

E
Elite User 12.11.21

Vladimir Platonov
Well, I steamed on an iPhone 5s with 4 inches, and a 5-inch clear stump will be convenient.

V
Vladimir Platonov 12.11.21

Elite User,
apparently because of the large screen, I did not have any inconveniences)

a
alex8ball 12.11.21

Elite User
5.5 inches for asus selfie norms, 1080p. At the university, being a student, I did not disdain to write off from nokia c2-01 from its 240x320 points, how many inches I don’t remember, but not enough

f
fashionfble 12.11.21

My phone is as old as a dinosaur's shit.
Why don't I throw it out and buy a new one?
Answer: The army, this phone was fitted by colleagues when it was badly needed, and I gave them promises: "Until I lose it, I will not break it. It will be mine, it will be mine!"

F
FrozenID 12.11.21

nokia 5228, maybe it's old, but all the functions that I need in it are, I'm not going to change in the next couple of years

g
grafonoman 12.11.21

texet 1p67 specially took it because the phones are constantly her @ chitsya and this one, even if you throw some foolishness into the water, don't care

P
PriosDi 12.11.21

Highscreen Zera S. In idle time, the entire battery flies in an hour

G
GTAman 12.11.21

Elite User
Did you hold the Kindle in your hands? After the Kindle, they will not return to the mobile phone.
No, I saw him only in pictures, but is it really important? If it has objective advantages, it should be easy to justify them.

w
warp 37 12.11.21

"Dialer" Samsung C5212 (bought used in 2011 to replace the stolen HTC P3350) and Nokia Lumia 720, which I got for free.

A
Alexander Specht 12.11.21

grafonoman
This is Nokia's brother (you know what I mean!)

A
Alexander Specht 12.11.21

Lenovo Vibe Shot phone =) SMILE!

g
grafonoman 12.11.21

Alexander Specht
no dude I don't know, you have your own atmosphere

B
BlackGhoSsT 12.11.21

Alcatel one touch pop d3. Budget mobile for 4k. I took it mainly to listen to music, and to sit on VKontakte. The camera will do, as they say, for the countryside, I'm not complaining. I don't play games on it, they didn't give up on my phone. All in all a good choice for the price.

m
masha 12.11.21

Music in headphones on the phone and probably not listen to. No matter how much I did not listen, there are not enough bottoms on the phones. Even good headphones turn into cheap ones. It is necessary to take very good headphones. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.

z
zhimipe 12.11.21

1). ASUS Zenfone 5.2
). Functions used: calls, alarm
3). I don't play games.
4). I do not approve of the "giants" of the telephone industry, I am quite satisfied with a telephone for 10-15 thousand rubles.
5). There is no point in overpaying.
6). Of the software, I mainly use viber, opera, 360 Security antivirus.