3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Platonov 12.11.21 07:33 pm

The phone you are using

Actually, what kind of phone do you use?
What features do you use the most and what features do you use in general?
Do you play games?
Do you approve of the "GRANDS" of the telephone industry, or are you quite satisfied with the phone for 10-15k rubles?)
And, almost the last question - SENSE TO OVERPAY?)
Now for sure =))
What software do you use and do you use antivirus or is it all junk programs ?)

Sobsno, I use a state employee LENOVO A5000, with a 4k battery - a fat thing =) I
use the phone mainly according to these criteria ..
I listen to music, read books, call, take pictures, sometimes I need to open all sorts of manuals for my studies, and so on, I watch streams on Twitch, sometimes I go to YouTube and VK and other social networks ...
Play on the phone ... lolSHTO? Why not? It seems like an adult, I'm 20, + almost every game is now artificially stretched (energy / battles / mana), then - without which "the game cannot be played" The
game, for example, can be completed in a week, and because of this you will have to play for about a month ... + DONAT, KARL, DONAAAAT ... he is everywhere ... and often he is intrusive + advertising, buy and play without ads, such a pleasure in general ..
And so, I downloaded AngriBirds for myself - even not rushing at all, I'm bored in it =)
In general, there are either no games on the phone, or one or two stray for a couple of days and YY =)
What I really needed was - I rocked myself a tuner to tune my guitar to sit down, otherwise sometimes I pull the strings .. and it sounds so-so.
Real Drums app - sometimes I go on the bus and sit knocking the rhythm of the snare drum and Crash to the music.
98 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 12.11.21

Here, according to your plan, there should be a five-minute show-off, right?
I am using the famous brand model of the P-159 handheld communicator.

In addition to this phone, I have a slave assigned to it, whose duties include, in fact, transferring the P-159 to myself and establishing communication with my contacts.

S
Ser777 12.11.21

Sony Experia ZL I do not play, I watch video), I take pictures, I shoot videos, I rarely listen to music, I talk. Aaa, and it is also like a TV remote control for me, the infrared is built-in very convenient.

x
xoen 12.11.21

Vladimir Platonov
"Sobsno, I use a state employee LENOVO A5000, with a 4k battery - a fat thing"

Well done, go eat some pies;) We don't really care what you use there and why;)

PS For such topics there is 4 pda :)

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 12.11.21

Asus Zenfone 2, I took a version with 32GB of memory, 4GB of RAM and 2.3GHz. After Huawei Ascend Y530 (by the way, a very decent budget device) I immediately installed a bunch of games, in the end I deleted half and left a few in which I play very rarely. In fact, I use it for Internet (VK, very rarely instagram, sites), video and YouTube, because free 4g from beeline contributes to this, though only until mid-January. The camera is also very decent. There is a player for music, no phone can surpass a good mp3 player in sound quality, not to mention hi-fi players. There is no point in overpaying for iPhones and top-end Samsungs, because in terms of power this smartphone is not much inferior to them and costs 3 times cheaper. Unless the screen is not 2k, but the smartphone does not need one fig, I don’t notice it at 5.5 inches in FHD pixels.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.11.21

Play on your phone ... WHAT?
Internet on your phone ... lOLSHTO?

K
Kay Ovald 12.11.21

Sonya Z1. I don't need so many bells and whistles, but I could not resist the chic design. Incredibly comfortable and stylish thing.
I use it as a phone, camera (with photo editing) and a player. Accordingly, it helps to get rid of two extra gadgets, even if it takes pictures so-so (good for a phone), but all this can be conveniently edited. The player is great.
Occasionally I watch a video (on the road, for example) and play.
I do not use the Internet.
With my small requests, it is enough for about a week.
Why overpay if I'm not using it to the fullest? I wanted this particular phone and I handle the equipment well, it serves me for a long time. This one will last for 10 years, if not longer. :)
And then you look and the holographic pee-boy will be released. ^ _ ^

N
No more drugs 12.11.21

Kay Ovald
I agree, I use the same device and I am happy as an elephant. The Ip68 protection standard delivers to me. I play MCX on it from time to time, I don't surf, I take pictures at work. I charge it every two days.

M
MelShlemming 12.11.21

Smartphone for 8000 r.

S
SАLEM 12.11.21

Spoiler

A
Alexander Bekker 12.11.21

Gigabyte GSmart Saga S3. I bought it for 2499 hryvnia (~ 8k rubles at that time). I took it for surfing the Internet, which he copes with perfectly. The perfect balance of performance and price.

r
rPeBoJL 12.11.21

p
people with a machine gun 12.11.21

I use my phone for two things: talking and listening to music.
Therefore, I will go with this old man "until the very day of judgment, or maybe longer" (c)
Spoiler
has been serving for 5 years already, without any complaints

T
TTG 12.11.21

Spoiler

377885207 12.11.21

I have Highscreen Win Win, the eighth Windows on it and on the laptop give room for maneuver. But it is not entirely clear for which one. I call him, I type sms occasionally, but I can get VK if it is far from my computer, which is also not often.

B
BioGen 12.11.21

Nokia asha 302 - music, internet (Wi-Fi), calls are actually all you need

r
rPeBoJL 12.11.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
what is this monster?)

T
TTG 12.11.21

rPeBoJL
portable-stationary complex Bosch is not only quality, but also durability. There is a sealed tea section. The spotlight is mounted.
In general, there is no more virtual benefit from it than from a modern shovel. The truth is heavy. But weights also have their advantages.

r
rPeBoJL 12.11.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
weightlifting has its pluses.
that's right. in which case you can always punch in the head)

-DENIMUSS -
oh how) cool ava. dorian gay fully compensates for the absence of a blue dog on your ave))

T
TTG 12.11.21

rPeBoJL
there is still a drill.

S
SАLEM 12.11.21

rPeBoJL
There is no Pilate here.
Spoiler