3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex coachman 12.11.21 10:55 pm

Mysticism, UFOs and the Epsilon Program (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Ûž Mysticism and UFOs Ûž

UFOs on Mount Josiah at the foot of which is a military base.
112 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danzel87 12.11.21

I ran and flew over this place for an hour, found only a UFO spare part. Screens pliz ...

a
andras77 12.11.21

Well, there are a lot of references in the game to UFOs, for this time we will find green men))) there, on the very mountain under the observation platform, inop is drawn in red and it is written like this is not the end, I will come back from English. I am very bad

A
Alex coachman 12.11.21

Danzel87
In grief, maybe. The disguised entrance is probably somewhere, maybe a cave. It is not a fact that the entrance is right there or nearby, maybe in another place of the mountain. I haven’t gotten around to looking for it yet. Too keen on passing. I have not even found a part of the UFO yet.

O
Oleg21143 12.11.21

Found on YouTube videos related to the cult

L
Le0_o 12.11.21

Here I propose to collect all information about this cult. Here's what I found:

1. The site epsilonprogram.com can only be accessed by playing as Michael. Playing as Trevor or Frank, the site will say that your ip address has been entered into the incorrigible database (Trevor will make sarcastic comments by poking at the links on the site).
pix.PlayGround.ru

2. A random NPC tells people about the cult. You can approach him and he will tell you that we would go to the website epsilonprogram.com.
PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

3. The location of the headquarters of the Epsilon Cult is near Michael De Santa's villa.
pix.PlayGround.ru

4. For some reason, the purchase of the blue mania of the Cult on their website does not work for me, because I ran out: ((Perhaps Rockstar will add it as DLC clothes)
PlayGround.ru

5. Crowds of people - members of the cult gather near the headquarters of the Cult. Also near the door is music from the website epslilonprogram.com
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

If someone has their own finds related to the cult, please post screenshots here :)

A
AlSar 12.11.21

Le0_o
Please do not reproduce the same topics.
Mysticism, UFOs, Epsilon are centrally discussed here.

d
devflat 12.11.21

UFO

S
Sieghardt 12.11.21

The epsilon cult is easy to stir up. Mantles are bought when you go far enough in the plot at the cult. It is enough for Michael to pass the test on the site. Regardless of the choice, you will be told that your result is 24%, but a marker with a question mark will appear on the map, outside the Los Santos border. This will be the start of the Epsilon cult quest.

R
RiZ444 12.11.21

what is this Epsilon? type of sect?

M
MrShake 12.11.21

RiZ444
Yes, Easter eggs from the days of Gta San Andreas.

O
Oleg21143 12.11.21

Another video from YouTube with the solution to the cult in gta 5!

G
GTAman 12.11.21

In the SA, the mystery of the cult was due solely to the absence of any gameplay manifestations of it, which led enthusiasts to think that this case was activated in some secret way.

a
andras77 12.11.21

Sedna proshol this cult over the tractor neighing for a long time

I
I'm leaving 12.11.21

but I remember how all the gta-men, in the CA they were looking for this cult so much that they were ready to fuck the developer so that he would say where it is *

123213123123213 12.11.21

totsamyySayat
Hmm but somebody found Easter eggs about the cult in the CA? I remember that he was trying to find something but little progress has been.

I
I'm leaving 12.11.21

WardenMan
was actually only on the radio, everyone was looking for his words

123213123123213 12.11.21

That
very Sayat I remember that the Easter egg was supposed to be a room with different Persians, but no one really found it. There is one guy on YouTube who is engaged in this cult, I don't know if he succeeds or not, we'll see.

s
shubindan 12.11.21

WardenMan
He's been banned from Rockstar to continue filming the video, but says he will.

g
gamer1997 12.11.21

See what I found! In the picture of lightning, it means you need to come in rainy weather with a thunderstorm, here is the video, it is raining and a plate! It seems not a fake + this car is still there. which opens after collecting 50; parts of the ship!

/ watch? v = TtMUT9bKZKYA279;

R
RockFeller 12.11.21

Can anyone explain what this "cult" is and what is its super-secrecy ?!