3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex coachman 12.11.21 10:55 pm

Mysticism, UFOs and the Epsilon Program (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Ûž Mysticism and UFOs Ûž

UFOs on Mount Josiah at the foot of which is a military base.
112 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 12.11.21

First, they searched for UFOs in San Andreas, now in the fifth there will be

F
F1ProStyle 12.11.21

Jack Carver.
But in GTA V they have already found them, and Rockstar did not hide them too much.

123213123123213 12.11.21

Agent69 [Long live Ostashkovets]
In the name of common sense, and anti-flood on the forums, stop writing this, for heaven's sake.
I hope there is no cult of Ostashkovtsev, although doubts are already showing up.

A
AlSar 12.11.21

Yes, that's right, at the moment, after communicating with the administration, the
topic is allowed to return, so far only to the GTA V. Forum.
Please, here you can discuss all the mysticism and UFOs, but only in this game.

I am in favor of returning the topic to the CA forum, but so far this question is open.
And only one thing can influence his decision - how the communication will take place in this topic.
It is better for all of us that it takes place in a friendly atmosphere and without breaking the rules.
Enjoy the discussion in this thread!

WardenMan
Be more tolerant. These people are interested in this topic and want to discuss it.
Let it be so, they will be able to bring new information to the forum!

123213123123213 12.11.21

AlSar
Be more tolerant. These people are interested in this topic and want to discuss it.
Let it be so, they will be able to bring new information to the forum!
But did not the SA know this information, personally, they were already tired of these messages with mysterious facts.
It's easier to find this cult in reality than in the game by God!

A
AlSar 12.11.21

WardenMan
In SA, this was a subtle Easter egg, and therefore a
mystical character, and generated the interest of the players.
In 5ke, this topic is revealed more explicitly, but all the information is now more relevant.
personally already tired of these messages with mysterious facts.
This is the meaning of mystical Easter eggs, if you don’t like it - the topic is not for you ...
It’s easier to find this cult in reality than in the game by God!
Well, we have a forum about the game.
And the interest in the SA cult after so many years is a serious indicator.

F
F1ProStyle 12.11.21

And when completing the quest for this cult, you can kill everyone?

G
GTAman 12.11.21

as soon as the topic about Mysticism and UFOs is created on the SA forum, I will describe everything in detail!
Write in "Secrets and Gags" SA, as if someone would be against it.

k
klim.ych 12.11.21

Why hasn't anyone written about Infinite 8 - killer 8 yet? This is one of the most interesting riddles found so far, which, by the way, was solved very quickly, unfortunately.

In GTA 5, there is a man named Merley Abrahams who lived in Sandy Shores. He went off the rails a little and began to see the number "8" everywhere he went. It seemed to him that this was a message that he had to sacrifice eight people. Infinite 8.

He attracted the suspicions of his neighbors and was forced to leave the house when the fire started. Until now, it can be found all there.

Inside, on one of the walls, you can find the inscription "There will be 8" - There will be 8. This is proof that Merli began to plunge into madness. He believed that 8 bodies / deaths were needed to complete the ritual. There are stripes under the inscription, which may indicate 5 possible kills out of 8.

There is also a small drawing that resembles Mount Chiliad. However, this is not her. In fact, this is an indication of the northernmost point of the map, where the bodies are hidden.

In another room, another message can be found. "8 is infinity ascended." This is one of the chains that bind 8 and Ouroboros - a snake that eats itself. But it is not yet clear how this relates to Merley.

After the house burned down, Merley fled, and most likely settled somewhere in the desert, or in a building on the north coast. There is no proof of his residence yet, but it is said that there is a shack in the north where screams can still be heard.

Apparently, Merli continued his kills and reached 8 victims. He was proud of it and wrote it on a stone in the desert.

One is done
Two was fun
Three tried to run
Four called Mom
Fives not alive
Six is ​​nix
Sevens in Heaven
8 won't wait

This dark verse describes the death of the victims. It is worth noting that Merli did not write the word Eight - Eight, instead using the symbol 8, which clearly plays a big role for him.

After completing his ritual, Merli was chased and the police caught him, sending him to prison. But before he was caught, he managed to write another message:

They need me and they will get me
But they will not reach my people
Even with all the signs left by me
Where they will put me

At this stage, Merli knows that he is being pursued and soon he will be caught. He knows he will go to jail. But he claims that he will not give away the location where the victims are.

There is a clue "8 won't" next to this entry.

We know from the verse that the 8th won't wait. But what does this mean? Each line tells about the death of the victim. Everything except the last one. But what won't the 8th wait? Did Merli achieve his 8-sacrifice goal?

Although Mary went to jail, what happened next? On the walls of the guard tower of the prison, you can find the message:

Where water meets the ground and fire burst out
There Infinite 8 should remain
Until I return

You can also see a more detailed map of the northern part of the game map with small islands. It is obvious that Merli hid them there until he can get out to complete the ritual. The islands were carefully examined, but nothing was found. No indications of fire, no signatures or numbers 8.

But, submerged under the water, you can find all 8 bodies at the bottom of the ocean. Infinite 8 has nevertheless achieved its sadistic goal.

What happened to Merly? According to a newspaper article in Sandy Shores, Merley died in prison. And given the date of the crimes, we can hardly do anything about it or find out why 8 played such a meaning.

I myself also found a stone with these inscriptions, and inscriptions in a burnt house, but for some reason I did not even think that it was some kind of mystery. Apparently my brains were completely beaten off then, because it was, like, on the second day of the game in GTA 5, and I was still impressed.

By the way, I think that of the really interesting riddles, only 2 were found: about the killer 8 and about the ghost on the mountain. I consider them the best because they are at least some semblance of a riddle, and everything else like a UFO, a huge skeleton under water - all this is in plain sight and too obvious.
Like this.

By the way, I just realized that each of the characters, in one way or another, is associated with some kind of cult.
Michael - Epsilon
Trevor - Altruists
Franklin - Children of the mountains.

But there are a few more cults on the CULT STOPPERS website ... Maybe in episodes?

G
GTAman 12.11.21

klim.ych
Cool story, plusanul. And the UFO was done in vain in an explicit form, so uninteresting.

B
BossNigger 12.11.21

GTA 5 clearly has the largest number of Easter eggs from the entire series. The cult of Epsilon is probably the most mysterious of them)) Agree, not many were able to find her, the one they found there, did not know about her. It seems to me that there will be no continuation of this Easter egg in this part. In order for at least something to be found in GTA 5, you need to completely finish it in GTA sa (to the maximum).

k
klim.ych 12.11.21

When you die for the first time in GTA online, Chris Formage, levitating, will appear before you.
Epsilon is true.
Chris is God.

Y
Yomka 12.11.21

can anyone briefly describe the "surprises" in the missions of the sect? I have googled about Vacca so far and that Michael will have ALL money taken away. Maybe it's some kind of joke or fake.

123213123123213 12.11.21

Yomka
Well, in general, I personally went through it for the sake of 2 lyams at the end, if you shoot everyone. If you go through these missions again, they will return all the money that needs to be invested in this cult.

l
lfgdfs 12.11.21

Oh, how many were looking for mysticism, UFOs and Epsilon in San Andreas, how many themes were created, how many shit and seething shit was after the ban. When I found out about the existence of Epsilon, about all the Easter eggs with UFOs, I just went crazy. Kifflom, Plohotnikoff, you are probably finally happy.

a
asdfadfsdf 12.11.21

Jimmy Bosto sent a simple text message to meet a man on the shore at a military base and steal a sacred vessel, I traveled all over but did not find this man (

A
Alex coachman 12.11.21

GTA 5 has a website www.altriustunite.com All of it is encrypted. Has anyone tried to decipher it? And then even Google did not find information on the site.

S
Shavoo 12.11.21

Alex Coachman
hmm, I wonder if I didn’t come across him, I’ll look tomorrow ...

A
Alex coachman 12.11.21

And all. I decoded it. It turned out to be nothing special. Mostly known infa about altruists. Unless they turn out to consider a person a nocturnal creature, and the sun and electric light are harmful to him. And here the question arises, why are they drawing suns everywhere, red and yellow.

G
GTAman 12.11.21

Alex Coachman
What kind of sect is this? What is her ideology?