3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex coachman 12.11.21 10:55 pm

Mysticism, UFOs and the Epsilon Program (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Ûž Mysticism and UFOs Ûž

UFOs on Mount Josiah at the foot of which is a military base.
112 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex coachman 12.11.21

GTAman
Well these are the altruists to whom Trevor drives the hitchhikers. They drink blood and eat human meat, believing that this rejuvenates them. They also go naked and deny technical progress. The industrial revolution is believed to be a disaster for humanity. If you are interested in more detail here is the text from their website:

Spoiler THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION HAS BEEN A DISASTER TO THE STABILITY OF THE HUMAN RACE.

ALMOST ALL WOULD AGREE THAT CONTINUED FOCUS ON THE SUPERIORITY OF THE SUB 40 YOUNGER GENERATION WILL RESULT IN THE CATASTROPHIC AND TRAGIC END TO OUR CIVILIZATION.

MAN IS A NOCTURNAL ANIMAL BY NATURE.

THOSE WHO EXIST IN THE INDUSTRIAL-TECHNOLOGICAL SOCIETY, BATHING IN SUNLIGHT AND ELECTRONICS, SUFFER FROM PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS.

HYPERVITAMINOSIS D CAUSES ABNORMALLY HIGH CONCENTRATIONS OF CALCIUM, WHICH CAN CAUSE HARM TO THE HEART, KIDNEYS AND BONES. TOXIC CONCENTRATIONS ARE A DIRECT RESULT OF EXPOSURE TO THE SUN.

CROWDING CAUSES STRESS AND AGGRESSION

PRIMITIVE SOCIETIES, ONES WHERE CLOTHES AND TOOLS OF THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION WERE NOT NEEDED, PROVIDED A STABLE FRAMEWORK FOR THE FUNCTION OF SOCIETY

ONE CANNOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DECETY

WORKING AN AUTONOMOUS GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS, ALL OF WHOM ARE NAKED IN SPIRIT AND IN THE CLOTH, REMAINS HEALTHY TO HIMSELF AND OTHERS.

SUB 40S ONLY EXIST AS SUBSISTENCE TO THE ALTRUISTIC MAN AND GAINS LIFE FROM CONSUMING THEM

BAN CLOTHES. BAN LIES. BAN YOUTH. BAN DECEIT. EAT OF THE FLESH. DRINK OF THE BLOOD. WE SHALL BE FREE ONCE MORE. BECAUSE WE KNOW. ALTRUISM. THE GREATEST GOOD FOR THE GREATEST GENERATION. WE SHALL BOOM AGAIN.

G
GTAman 12.11.21

Well, these are the altruists to whom Trevor takes the hitchhikers.
I haven't played yet or watched the walkthrough.

Funny guys, yes. Why then the name "altruists"?

K
Karnaval132 12.11.21

If you come to one place on Mount Chiliad from 23:00 to 00:00, you will be able to contemplate the ghost of a woman in white, and under her a bloody inscription "Jock".
Spoiler

A sunken UFO can be found at the bottom of the ocean.
Spoiler

If you beat the game 100% and come to Mount Chiliad night in rainy weather is over it will hang UFO
Spoiler

If you go up on Mount Chiliad tighter the cable car that came out of it you will see a strange figure
Spoiler

The game has a military base, wrapped taynoy.Esli complete the game 100% and fly very high above this mysterious object, then you can observe a UFO. If you approach it in a dense, then it will strongly push you away.

I
Ivan Dyakonov_1 12.11.21

I went into one garage, and there is a blue inscription. what is this? see the photo

a
alphavympel7481 12.11.21

I have not played it, but it is clear that this is a list of cars that need to be stolen / driven. And kind of a reference to Gone in 60 Seconds.

I
Ivan Dyakonov_1 12.11.21

Tom Cruise
Thanks, I figured it out!
These are Davin's cars! I have already stolen three, and these are the ones to be stolen. I don’t know how I got here, but it looks like it's his garage. I will try to come to this place after the theft of cars.

After leaving the garage, it closed and does not open any more!

a
alphavympel7481 12.11.21

Ivan Dyakonov_1
Yes, no reason, you found some secret place on a hike ..

I
Ivan Dyakonov_1 12.11.21

Tom Cruise
When I entered the yard near the garage, there are three cars (which are crossed out) and covered with rags. (interaction is useless)

B
BergoVic 12.11.21

This Devin, hike, adept of Epsilon - also 5 expensive cars and a blue font.
Surely he wanted to get these cars for the monsters in robes.

a
alehan98 12.11.21

I heard about the cannibal camp here. I can't find him (Tell someone it's not difficult

a
anri987 12.11.21

I have never heard and seen how many played ...

A
AlSar 12.11.21

alehan98
We are talking, most likely, about the cult of Altruists, which is described in this topic just above.
Posts have been moved to.
In this thread, read posts from "November 12, 2013 at 21:56" to "November 17, 2013 at 01:34".

t
tyurms 12.11.21

I'll tell you about the Cult. scam in general, but cool. just suck a lot of money. in general, in the end, tired of giving money to them somehow) when it was necessary to deliver money in a convoy to the helicopter. I interrupted all the sectarians, left the police. and that's all) they gave me 2,100,000 dollars) and that's all) then the chief called from the set and threatened blah blah blah) in general it was cool) here is a site who does not know epsilonprogram.com. you need to enter the game on the Internet, everything is there)

N
NIKO339 12.11.21

Guys who have never encountered a problem in advancing the epsilon plot, my missions do not appear after finding 5 wheelbarrows before the game came out no problems, but then there were patches and problems appeared))?

a
anri987 12.11.21

NIKO339
Did you donate money?

b
blacksoul5 12.11.21

Sieghardt
can't tell me what's next, they threw me out in the desert, do you need to do something else or wait?

A
AlSar 12.11.21

buba 69
And according to GTA V, discussion of these materials from the very release of the game was not prohibited, but welcomed.
Only, by the fullness of the topic, it is quite clear that Easter eggs are not interesting to anyone in our time.
Well, in 5ke they are presented too explicitly, unlike CA.

G
GTAman 12.11.21

AlSar
And according to GTA V, discussion of these materials from the very release of the game was not prohibited, but welcomed.
Our fellow ufologists have a distorted perception of reality.

S
Sidorovich 12.11.21

> For starters, the Cult of Epsilon. Clues for 2013.
> 2013
And what is the end of 2014, nothing?

w
waz007z 12.11.21

Perhaps you noticed that when you run at night on Mount Josiah there is not a single animal with what is this connected? Animals sense ultrasound that we do not feel and they hide or run away from this ultrasound because they sense danger! If I may have written something wrong somewhere, correct me in the comments.
Spoiler