3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sumerechnyy Ezh 10.11.19 11:19 pm

Impressions of the game (Dragon's Dogma)

Great experience. Battle monsters make you forget about everything. Design clothes,weapons, cities and buildings realistic. Monsters don't look like a caricature or cartoon.I want to live in this world exploring it. This world is cruel and is not adjusted to the level of the player, everything is like in the first Sacred, went the wrong way-didn't die singing to understand what happened.Pumping arms and armor there. Teammates to dress-up and to arm.
62 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kay Ovald 19.03.21

Classic fantasy RPG. Well, very contradictory.
On the one hand, it looks old and the terrain is quite ordinary, on the other hand, if you put textures and ENB, it will be very good. On the one hand, there is an excellent plot as far as Grisha and Senya are concerned (whoever played, will understand), that is, the beginning and the end, but it's rather boring between them. On the one hand, there are quite good additional quests, but there are few of them, and on the other hand, there are tons of quests from the bulletin board such as kill n critters or bring n things. On the one hand, after the end of the game and the victory over the dragon, it turns out that this is not the ending (there are quite a few such pre-endings, for example, the main enemies make it possible to simply leave and there will be a separate video, more immersive in the world of the game, but only one is true) and it would seem that it begins epic, mysterious dungeon, green skies, new monsters, but it turns into a run through already known locations and incredibly boring copy-paste levels in Everfall. It would seem that battles with huge monsters are perfectly filed, and you can climb on them and close the viewing slot on the Cyclops helmet with your body so that he can take it off and you can beat him on the open head, you can beat off enemies with fangs, tails, etc., but somehow there are very few kinds of creatures, especially before the victory over the dragon. The dragon, by the way, is gorgeous separately. This is a direct DRAGON, as it should be, and not a small wyvern from Skyrim (yes, it still bombs). And the fight with him is very epic. but somehow there are very few kinds of creatures, especially before the victory over the dragon. The dragon, by the way, is gorgeous separately. This is a direct DRAGON, as it should be, and not a small wyvern from Skyrim (yes, it still bombs). And the fight with him is very epic. but somehow there are very few kinds of creatures, especially before the victory over the dragon. The dragon, by the way, is gorgeous separately. This is a direct DRAGON, as it should be, and not a small wyvern from Skyrim (yes, it still bombs). And the fight with him is very epic.
In short, you can go on for a very long time. Disadvantages, inconvenient things, etc. a lot, but there are also many advantages, elaboration. I think the game will not leave indifferent, but what is called it did not go to me.
6.5 / 10

a
alex 19061967 19.03.21

Great classic RPG fantasy game from CAPCOM, one of a kind from them. Pleased with the ability to create your own character, excellent combat, good graphics and music, a unique, realistic design of fairy monsters, especially dragons, a pretty good storyline, many quests and tasks, freedom selection of companion pawns and character actions.
What else do you need for a good fun game? I rate the game at 9/10. My respect to CAPCOM for this game, the only reproach for the lack of Russian localization on their part. It is a pity that I passed it in English at one time, and then only the crack from the Alliance team arrived in time.