3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sumerechnyy Ezh 10.11.19 11:19 pm

Impressions of the game (Dragon's Dogma)

Great experience. Battle monsters make you forget about everything. Design clothes,weapons, cities and buildings realistic. Monsters don't look like a caricature or cartoon.I want to live in this world exploring it. This world is cruel and is not adjusted to the level of the player, everything is like in the first Sacred, went the wrong way-didn't die singing to understand what happened.Pumping arms and armor there. Teammates to dress-up and to arm.
62 Comments
Sort by:
l
leman140 10.11.19

Twilight The Hedgehog
Yes,the game is cool.

it is strange that no one leaves comments here,surely no one in the game is not played?(it's weird,the game sold well,and in this topic, Niccolo)

my impressions:the game is good,quests are the most interesting,but also caught and type *go fetch 10 bottles of vodka* but that's okay,the little quests in every RPG there(well, except for the Witcher,there do everything perfectly and by the book,none creative jobs do not) so it seems to me the graphics are a bit outdated(although the General style is great(the night is scary,the sunrise is extremely beautiful,people with normal human faces,monsters look scary,deer and other living creatures are very nicely drawn).the game sometimes makes you think(where to get something how to get around that monster, etc...) still the spirit of adventures there(and in Skyrim it is not by the way),it is expressed in the fact that there is no rapid movement and to cut to have to quest points(this looks cool,always ready sword keep and some sections of the road have to bypass through the rivers,forests,mountains)sometimes playing pálné lodgings suddenly starts to be one to one as the Lord of the rings(from the mountains rolling down rocks,go oborachivaetsya,dodging,bypassing,you find yourself in the cave to the Horde of goblins,uhhhh)

my rating:8.5 / 10 somewhere(maybe in the course of transmission will be improved,that the situation here is like the 2nd Riesen,where the end of the game everything was much better than in the beginning)

T
Trotilx 10.11.19

leman140
Discussion there, because the game is not pop and it is missing on the PC. But for Japanese games Dragon's Dogma - really new stage in the genre. A lot of active objects and components that are completely absent in almost any JRPG.

l
leman140 10.11.19

Trotilx
I agree with you.
but there is one thing!about ancharted 2(and it is only PS 3) there is on the forum more than 500 comments praising the game(one of them my way:)but don't know popoova it or not,just seemed strange that's all.....

T
Trotilx 10.11.19

leman140
Pop music is still the same. The more ads 2nd and 3rd Ancha actively force everywhere, so there a large number of haters of the series, mostly they like to flood and Troll.

I
Ivan Rygalov 3 10.11.19

Game SUPPPPPPERRRRRR !!!! A few comments because our dear PC users zapadlo to discuss console,slag, And API.

l
leman140 10.11.19

Ivan Rygalov 3
not really have a clue when I just buy potions from vendors and all!

I
Ivan Rygalov 3 10.11.19

leman140
To buy it is certainly possible . But what to do ?

I
Ivan Rygalov 3 10.11.19

If who knows , prompt where , in what forum can dig up more information about the game , and then in addition , what this game is about what I already know, no shit, no? Thanks in advance .

l
leman140 10.11.19

Ivan Rygalov 3
http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon's_Dogma_Wiki look here(where I can't play,punch it in Google translator copied the text and everything!)

A
Artem Safonov 10.11.19

the game class, and I'm about potions not soared
bought mushrooms but the grass and everything, took his companions one tank he wore at 800 and 800 and was fine

M
May Allister 10.11.19

The game is good, but challenging (which is good) and danawa system resembles MMO.

A
AlexHDfix 10.11.19

+ what one partner can do what he needs, I imagine a cleric of a buffer made

S
Seifer1986 10.11.19

Included once. And as I sat down.. :))))) Almost until morning!

It is a pity that the game is exclusive. I would like it on your PC and network :)

As for complexity, I do not agree. Compared to Dark Souls it is more friendly.

S
Seifer1986 10.11.19

Two and a half days of play.

Until mastered 2 professions - Strider and Ranger. 36 level. Difficult only in the beginning when you have those crocodiles in the caves under the city firstly, could peck. And big monsters Cyclops style (by the way the Cyclops I began to train in conjunction mage+Archer). Eventually reached the capital after the quest with the Hydra I had 17 level.

Very pleased, is the fact that the skills from previous professions for the most part are stored, if they match with the skills of a new profession (after switching on the class of Park Ranger I was pleasantly surprised that the skills of the man's dagger remained :) and archery has become much more efficient).
Magaletskiy decided not to go because of a pike weapon's MAG, and he's essentially unnecessary. Further when the buildup of the levels could overwhelm the majority of Mostra or meet from a safe distance, or just decent (got the Cyclops of several types, from naked to armored, including 2 at once, accompanied by the crowd of hobgoblins; ogres; Chimera... or a Manticore?; leader crocodyloidea in the cave.. the way he probably is the weakest of them all).

Suddenly gave me the heat in the West. There are snow wolves, and other harpies, lizards, etc. Ran through the black mire, in the end, blinded + 2 mage in my group are unable to cast because I got fat and blindness. The same thing happened with warrior. And here's a Quartet we got it into the crowd of lizards, which is 750 experience and the crowd of harpies, which give 450 experience :))) If not stuffed to the eyeballs with drugs during a trip bags, there would have down 100% :)) And so... famously emptying the bags in the grinder raised half a level, maybe a level :)

Now sits my company in the capital, waiting until you get home from work. Send them to a new journey ;)

S
Seifer1986 10.11.19

Over the last few days to play does not work. So, half an hour in the evening.

Day, hour legitimate lunch :) , a little googling information on the Internet, but in addition to General overviews in fact one and the same article, the specifics managed to find very little. In professions, it became clear that need to learn all the perks of branches at the Core of every profession, because they will always work.

Got the night 39 level. At 37m killed the dragon (not the one that was in the beginning, and another). After the murder of the icons, some stuff has changed. Prior to that, on three clothes, it was three stars, and became one red mark. Hike the dragon, too, can sharpen gear :)

f
febll 10.11.19

Going to buy the game but first wanted to know if there's a long time story?

A
Anderby 10.11.19

No, nothing specific. The dragon has kidnapped your girl, you get elected and go down simultaneously solving all sorts of civil issues.

m
moblin 10.11.19

febll
The game already krenuli, so I'll be able to check out prior to release and decide to purchase.

V
VladSBu 10.11.19

Game portanuli LATER
It is not bad.There are 2 disadvantages:
For those who do not know eng.There will be big trouble
-Time has passed.Personally, I had to play bored and Yes crocota already there.
If you love RPGs,then the record and play it will.
Overall 7из10 I would put.

n
naptobot 10.11.19

GUYS tell me how to treat his company after the battle.tocnee restores to full HP which magic does not take