3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sumerechnyy Ezh 10.11.19 11:19 pm

Impressions of the game (Dragon's Dogma)

Great experience. Battle monsters make you forget about everything. Design clothes,weapons, cities and buildings realistic. Monsters don't look like a caricature or cartoon.I want to live in this world exploring it. This world is cruel and is not adjusted to the level of the player, everything is like in the first Sacred, went the wrong way-didn't die singing to understand what happened.Pumping arms and armor there. Teammates to dress-up and to arm.
62 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pretecs 10.11.19

He passed the demo on ps3, pretty good, although I am not a fan of RPG

d
demanik1 10.11.19

Anderby
Well, actually, the dragon kidnapped the GG's heart and ancient curses him with a spell and GG is going to kill the dragon to get your heart, and the girl is kidnapped somewhere in the middle of the game.
naptobot
Bottles and herbs they put themselves devour.

A
Anderby 10.11.19

demanik1

Or so. I immediately after played, I don't remember.

y
you401 10.11.19

While that is quite interesting game. One soars - old English, though I speak fluent inglish, but still have to get used to all sorts of turns of phrase such as 'Tis(the simplest) and to the order of words, NDA. Fights with large mobs scoring++

K
Kirill Simonenko 10.11.19

Played two hours, a lot of impressions. Have natknulsya bandits, really tore me partner is lying knocked out. Take a rock, throw in a bandit that close with a partner, take the bandit and knock him off his rock. Enliven partner, take a partner, throw it at the two bandits. While they are rising and I take the thug and throw him into another bandit. Unless you are somewhere else can do such a thing?
The game was not worth the price, if they was normal texture and russifiers, while the toad smothers to give 900p, so I'll wait for a discount

y
you401 10.11.19

Kirill Simonenko
If there was multiplayer, I would have bypassed you party))

D
Diabolic_Fruit 10.11.19

Armor of the Berserker in the PC version there are no modders come to the rescue! And so the game is good.

I
IgorShakal 10.11.19

Pretty small location, in 5 games, opened the entire map. But overall the game is good. Would be more if she wasn't. In the original, yet were not infinite teleport stone, the DA added, apparently this is a small map, once you can ride back and forth at any time, many times.

D
Dzhoel Miller 10.11.19

The impression is need all.=)

D
Dinovart 10.11.19

All is well except the fat black bars covering half the screen top and bottom.

n
naptobot 10.11.19

Guys help pliz.Passed the main part of the addition and the new game plus and have not appeared. What's the problem?

k
kokov 10.11.19

The game is AWESOME.
Play Sonya for four months (AND WITHOUT the RUSSIAN LANGUAGE.!!!) ,pump until 170 level All angles studied ..
Most importantly don't be afraid of a bit complicated story..But as for the combat system and leveling-there are Few equals Sion of the game..And what is also interesting, it is possible to change character in op edelenyi places..And pump.
I prefer to play for ''Sorceserrs'' But for fun-play for all.(Alternately, and mood) Especially liked prokachannye ''Assassin ''-a real killing machine..
A MASTERPIECE of a game!!!

k
kokov 10.11.19

Permanent pawn also suck.And set it to play a Mage Sure to put it appropriate, rings . on both hands.(it is for the game to be treated..)Staff prikupiti during the game and her the best.

Rings in this game play an important role And every hero are PURELY their
Save the LOOT and get everywhere!

S
SkyRaider 10.11.19

The game is excellent
naptobot
so in addition to play need to Cassadee on the pier to approach the blond girl, the credits Dark Arisen will understand the DLS or not

G
GazTen 10.11.19

As for me, the game is just beautiful. Great atmosphere, music, not least, the combat system. Although English and quite complex, but the basic outline is understood. At least in the beginning and can't shake the feeling that the game is quite fabulous, little children, towards the end it gets more serious. From the end in the credits just sat there and thought, so impressed. I am very glad that it was ported, despite the graphical shortcomings, the game is really beautiful. Particularly pleased with this Japanese love to detail, for example, when the girls that you're in love, when the conversation starts to blush.
In General, do not regret that bought, and the soundtrack is going to take separately, so it was good.

R
RGC 10.11.19

GazTen
The campaign will have to replay the game, I have the final quest available, where else to look for quests I do not know. Any lovers of girls I didn't have and how you can get high from a local story do not understand. The game certainly like it, but the story here is to put it mildly is not.(In addition not played yet, maybe all of the above will be found there)

M
Marty52 10.11.19

naptobot
Passed the main part? Sure? If you can, please explain what you mean by main part?

V
Vasya Vasin 10.11.19

I like chopped it on PC and it says that it is for consoles?What is the website so players from behind?

M
Mariya Manulik 10.11.19

Vasya Vasin
dude , look at messagi, they three years ago...

V
Vasya Vasin 10.11.19

Maria Manuli
it is clear that console gamers played and pkashniki only in the Witcher chopped which nafig not needed