3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seguro 18.11.21 08:19 pm

Game of Thrones Questions

And here it is, the first question, where to find the key of the virgin in chapter 8?
67 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mangeurdame 18.11.21

in your sister's room, forgot her name

L
LostDeus 18.11.21

Where can I find a figurine from the "Faith of the Ancestors" quest?

A
Atlante 18.11.21

In chapter 10 there is a side quest. But I can't figure out where he is. They say that the soldiers are training on the site and I could cripple them and that's it.

g
green03rus 18.11.21

How to kill a bastard brother (Valarr chtol?) Extinguishes me with 4 blows.

d
donefes 18.11.21

where to find the key of the Unknown in chapter 8? pliz tell me where he is

V
Verka Smerduchka 18.11.21

donefes
What's the difficulty? You run through the rooms and press R - all hidden objects are highlighted. As far as I remember, almost all the keys are in small rooms of the castle, such as bedrooms. Only the key of the warrior is in the statue of the warrior on the second floor, and another one is in the throne on the first floor.

green03rus
You need to stock up on medications and poison, often use blows that can knock him down, press R to restore energy, use bludgeoning weapons.

Here's the question I'm interested in. On the site it was written that by pre-ordering, you can get a bonus DLC: a set of weapons. Where can I download such a thing and is it possible to install it on a pirate?

R
Runier 18.11.21

LostDeus
These will be found throughout the game.

R
Runier 18.11.21

Atlante
In the courtyard, as you leave the castle to the right, there are four people standing there. You choose who to beat - either the commander, or three knights, or all in turn.

R
Runier 18.11.21

green03rus When
I beat him with fruit drink, I constantly knocked him off his feet with a shim, for the first time I chopped a lying one, the second time, while he stood up, he accumulated energy, which is enough for two blows with a shield. And so in a circle, not giving him actually suck.

7look2 18.11.21

I just can't go through the prison in chapter 9 for a dog. I watched the passage, it says that there are 2 guards next to the prisoner in the cell. One is standing, the other is walking. It is necessary until the second leaves, bring down the first. But I have some kind of glitch. They both stand and it is impossible to approach either of them unnoticed.
The patch is worth it.
Has anyone had a glitch in this place?

V

7look2
Try to get closer to them so that you can hear their conversation and wait for the end of the dialogue, then one guard will have to leave.

7look2 18.11.21

Verka Smerduchka
So they are silent and look in opposite directions.

V

7look2
Then try loading an earlier save. There autosave happens quite often.

D
Dodgon 18.11.21

In the first chapter we get the quest "Faith of the ancestors" to find a figurine. Can't find this figurine. Is it in the first chapter or the next one? If in the first one, tell me its location.

V

There
are several Dodgon Figures and we find them throughout the game.

K
Kazipuka 18.11.21

in chapter 8 for alistair, how to correctly place the figures in the dungeon under the keys?

V

Kazipuka
When you go down to this riddle, you look at the signs on the walls. They have different symbols. You count the number of symbols depicted on the plate and in the large hall display these symbols according to their number in a circle from left to right.

For example, if there are two fire symbols on the plate, then this symbol will be located second to the left of the entrance.

On the 4th place is the symbol with the image of a keyhole.

K
Kazipuka 18.11.21

Verka Smerduchka
thank you very much))

H
HB_Gambit 18.11.21

In chapter 7 side quest the black dog - where you need to calculate the deserters, the dog smelled the trail of Bartram the scout on the 2nd floor, the trail led to the door on the 1st floor and that's it .. Is that how it should be ??

n
nahabin 18.11.21

Arrangement of figures
1. Four-headed dragon
2. Fire
3. Incomprehensible figure of a person with one point on the right
4. Head of a person with hair
5. Three swords having one point of contact from below
6. Bird
7. Sun (or flower)