3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seguro 18.11.21 08:19 pm

Game of Thrones Questions

And here it is, the first question, where to find the key of the virgin in chapter 8?
67 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verka Smerduchka 18.11.21

HB_Gambit
I went through this quest, so I can't give a clear answer. In general, so. We need to talk to all the suspects, by the smell, it seems, two of them can go. Talk to Bartram several times - before and after talking with everyone else. Then follow his trail to the door to the first floor, there you will see how the brother of the Night Watch leaves his post and moves towards the boxes. Then the dog gives a signal to Morse and then everything will be clear. And once again you need to talk to Bartram.

I'm not sure if I completed this quest as expected, because I received only 25 experience points for it.

B
BarArt 18.11.21

People, can you somehow make Morse survive during the battle with Valaar? And then when he almost finishes off Valaar his unknown x .... nya kills !!!

V

BarArt
Nope, you can't. But ... in general, play on :)

B
BarArt 18.11.21

Verka Smerduchka
Damn ... well, I'll go play))

B
BarArt 18.11.21

I went through the game without any difficulties, I liked everything, I thought it would be bad, but no, the plot even intrigued and even very much)))
People, since I do not know how to highlight spoilers, I write here (whoever did not go through the game I strongly advise not to read it will not be interesting to play and send nah ... your curiosity, otherwise you will regret it)))

Spoiler:
Damn, it's a pity that it was impossible to make a normal and beautiful ending, I went through all four ... and it's a pity that someone dies anyway or Morse or Aleister ((

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 18.11.21

In the 4th chapter, when Aleister escapes from prison, there is one cell, which asks to open the "Silver Key" ... Where can I get it ???

3elik 18.11.21

tell me: in chapter 1 there is a task "Their service is coming to an end" you need to find the remains of 4 soldiers - tell me where to find them?
I went on to play, but this cross mazolit eyes.

G
GrAnd 18.11.21

In chapter 7 there is a task Fresh blood and an additional point to find recruits under the mole cities. But you cannot start a conversation with anyone. So how to look for recruits?

q
qwertyasdfghj 18.11.21

Completed the whole game, an interesting game, it's a pity that the heroes are imbalanced.
The most powerful hero for morse is a knight-lennik (with a shield)
+ Tenacious
+ 2 stuns, starting from 7 lvl we pump a heavy knight and spell - an increase in the duration of the stun. We get imbostan, stun, attack, stun, attack, stun, recovery, etc. :) Swung swords, heavy armor, endurance, agility, strength. I didn’t shake my luck and didn’t shake my mind. He took a talent - gifted (+2 to skills for each level, and 2 - - fear of fire and short stature, and another - fear of fire and vulnerability to poisons)

Aleister played as a murderer. Also imbakach - poison + spread of poison and crit. Spells of fire - healing, reviving a comrade, reviving oneself. To swing the fire - there is not much sense. The only moment - I could not kill the last fighter in the arena, I had to buy hilki and seemed to use 3 pieces for the battle.

It's not good to play as an archer.

I seem to have found 3 remains only. And to hell with them.
You will recruit recruits after you organize an uprising. You run around the city and get out of prison, it doesn't matter how many there are. Then you will go through the next chapter and the task will be completed. For each of 20 like experience, a penny in general.

V

GrAnd
In the Mole Town, in theory, you can recruit one new recruit. First you need to talk to the courtesan, she will tell the story about her unlucky roommate. He can be found in these underground labyrinths.

In general, more often look at the map and look for icons in the form of a dialog box - this indicates non-letters with which you can start a conversation.

qwertyasdfghj
For each 20 like experience, a penny in general.
-
20 is the minimum. The number of experience points depends on the recruit himself.

N
Nic101 18.11.21

I liked the game! True, a lot of things still need to be finalized!
Guys, it's a stupid question, here in the screensavers and in some moments (for example, walking with some key hero), the hero can walk for you, but he constantly runs around the game! Is it possible to somehow switch to walking?

S
Snegomind 18.11.21

Yes, it's mine (((I can't turn on the view of the rglora (((when I press the R key, nothing happens (what can it be and how to fix it, maybe there is an alternative way?)

V

Snegomind
Try deleting the AGOTInput.ini file in Documents / Game of Thrones / UnrealEngine3 / AGOTGame / Config. When you start the game, a new one will be created. You may need to reassign the R key in the menu later.

Nic101
About walking it is written here: http://forum.gameofthrones-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=421

q
qwertyasdfghj 18.11.21

Verka Smerdyuchka
Yes, it doesn't matter. All the same, on the last lvl, everything becomes maximum. But the 1x1 Lennik wins anyone.

S
Snegomind 18.11.21

Verka Smerduchka, deleted AGOTInput.ini, it did not help, still nothing happens when you press the R key, what is the glitch (((???

N
Nic101 18.11.21

Verka Smerduchka
Thank you! It helped a lot! Now you can at least walk normally ...

Another stupid question! a hint pops up, when you want to apply something, you can block it ... how? In general, in battle I press the red sword on the enemy, and when I myself, like a peak, the blue shines ... I understand that by default he is in defense, and when I press to hit then attack ... You can describe all the delights ... Or where you can see the advantages " red sword "In general, what is it :)
Or the difference between arrows with long or thick tips ...

ZY Snegomind well, there is no animation kakbe? Nothing happens? It detects hidden caches, doors ... sort of ... At first it didn't work for me! But later, when I got out of the dungeon, I started!

S
Snegomind 18.11.21

I have a hike with one with the glance of Rglora problems (((or I am dull and do something wrong (

S
Snegomind 18.11.21

Verka Smerduchka, maybe you need to add something or fix something in AGOTInput.ini ???

S
Snegomind 18.11.21

Nic101, I’m not talking about animation ... In general, nothing happens ((((just in the place where you need to apply the look of Rglora for the first time, everything will stumble for me, I just can't play further until I apply it, but apply I can't, here's the catch, but the game is lecinzeonka (((in 1C I bought (((

V

Snegomind
Does AGOTInput.ini have the line

Bindings = (Name = "R", Command = "ActivateSpecialPower | DisableZoman")?

And if you press R when playing Morse, does it become possible to run in the form of a dog, or does nothing happen either?

They also write on the forum that you need to disable the Steam Cloud. Try it if you have such a thing.