3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seguro 18.11.21 08:19 pm

Game of Thrones Questions

And here it is, the first question, where to find the key of the virgin in chapter 8?
67 Comments
Sort by:
T
Turianin 18.11.21

People, I am interested in such a question, is it possible to fight not with Morse but with Aleister during the battle with Valaar?

H
Hors79 18.11.21

Is it possible to get to other locations, for example, the eagle's nest or the twilight tower, otherwise they seem to be on the map, but I did not find the quest leading there

E
Essendil 18.11.21

Good day! I apologize if the question is stupid, but in chapter 3 everything does not work out to gnaw at the dog. I looked in the Internet - I found only advice to run up quickly and quickly press LMB. But this advice did not help, unfortunately :( On video walkthroughs, they seem to press once and everything works out. But I can't: neither when Poddy attacks the girl, nor after (the girl runs away, I run around the bastard, I press the mouse until blue in the face - and I get it with my foot: ((()

P
Pelidriver 18.11.21

I have a problem where to raise money to buy armor of gold cloaks, I bought everything except a helmet and a bib, the fishing is over, where to collect one gold, there is nothing to sell.

N
Nettle 18.11.21

I cannot take the key of the blacksmith, which is in the fireplace. so I see him, but the look does not help. what to do???

Z
Zukabra 18.11.21

I had a question: when I first started playing, at the very beginning of the game, like after the first dialogue (killing a deserter), they gave some kind of bonus (+5 to something) for a cruel attitude towards "brother". After that, the PC crashed and the game was deleted. I installed it again, trying to get this bonus again. but it doesn’t work, I’ve already tried all the answers, but they don’t give a bonus. Can anyone understand what I mean and can help?

D
Danil Stoletov 18.11.21

Why do crossbowmen kill me in the first episode even though I raise my shield? I just can't get through