3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seguro 18.11.21 08:19 pm

Game of Thrones Questions

And here it is, the first question, where to find the key of the virgin in chapter 8?
67 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snegomind 18.11.21

Verka Smerduchka, there is such a line in AGOTInput.ini, but neither the transformation into a dog nor the look of Rglor works when you press the R key, Steam did not turn it off, thanks for the hint, I'll try tomorrow)))

S
Snegomind 18.11.21

Verka Smerduchka, everything remains the same (((the R key does not work (((

V
Verka Smerduchka 18.11.21

Snegomind Bad
. Is patch 1.1.0.0 installed? Have you tried reassigning the R key in the menu? And is the gamepad connected to the computer?

N
Nic101 18.11.21

Horror! Snegomind, as I understand it, you only play on a license! Have you ever tried to put pirates? Or put your version of the game on another computer / OS ...

S
Snegomind 18.11.21

Verka Smerdyuchka, everything is installed, I tried everything - not a fig fumbles (((

S
Snegomind 18.11.21

Nic101, what's wrong with the license? (((Is everything really so sad? ((

S
Snegomind 18.11.21

Now everything is in order)))) You just had to uninstall and reinstall the game)))

a
angel1910761 18.11.21

How to get through the prison instead of the fruit drink? For two days now I can not understand, I used autoloading, nothing comes out as the guards stood, and they do not take a step. Is there another opportunity to leave the prison?

V

angel1910761
How about loading an earlier save?

c
civil123 18.11.21

What to do? In chapter 6, when entering the Roost, the game crashes with an error. overacting 3 times - it does not help. Can anyone have a save right after this Roost?

B
Bezumec777 18.11.21

Chapter 13 additional task Wild people as their nati in the mole city? Where to get unique weapons from Toko armor merchants

p
p4ela154 18.11.21

Bezumec777
Run to the mole, there will be 3 people in the upper city, they will scatter, you run after them (use the dog's scent, it will guide you) and you will find out everything.

l
landrion 18.11.21

maybe someone else will stumble upon ... I
liked the game, but I can't go through the "fresh blood" quest. Is that how it should be? when I talk to John in Keys or Morros in King's Landing, they say there are still people in the dungeons who want to wear black. How many recruits can you recruit in these cities? I found 5 in the Harbor, in the Keys 3. In the dungeon of the Keys I can’t talk to the guardian - the rapist, I couldn’t talk even before the uprising. Is this a bug? or should he sit there?
P.S. I also found a shoemaker in the keys, who did not want to talk to me before. Total keys - 4

V

No matter how many recruits you take, when you turn in a quest to Mormont, it will be counted. And I don’t know how many of them you can collect - I didn’t manage to do it.

l
landrion 18.11.21

Verka Smerduchka,
I passed the quest already) it may also depend on who you pull out of the cells during the capture of the castle, and on who you plant during the uprising of the people in the Keys.
thanks for the answer

M
Marongo 18.11.21

Does the quest with the blacksmith, the beloved of Aleister's sister, affect the ending? and then I forgot to go ... and forgot to participate in the arena (((

V

Marongo
No, it doesn't affect the ending :)

a
aist16 18.11.21

"In chapter 8 for Alistair, how to correctly place the figures in the dungeon under the keys?" ********
“When you go down to this riddle, you look at the signs on the walls. They have different symbols. You count the number of symbols depicted on the plate, and in the large hall you display these symbols according to their number in a circle from left to right.
1. Four-headed dragon
2. Fire
3. Incomprehensible figure of a person with one dot on the right
4. Head of a man with hair
5. Three swords having one point of contact below
6. Bird
7. Sun (or flower) "
------- -------
And I went differently. I installed all 7 identical symbols at once (as on the plate, where there are 7 of them), pressed the lever at the entrance to the floor. There are 6 active thumbs left - put up 6 identical symbols (as on the plate with 6 pieces). Again I pressed the common lever, there were 5 active pedestals left. And so on - 4, 3, 2 and 1. It may take longer, but easier. IMHO.

a
aist16 18.11.21

landrion
I even took a woman as a rookie "on the wall".
Mormont chided me when I turned in the quest,
but the rest of the Brothers, I think, will be happy. :-)

N
Nic101 18.11.21

Guys, if anyone else is playing then help! The problem is that there are friezes with a camera! Or rather, this is not a freeze in the game, but the wrong camera operation ... Even on a powerful computer you can feel it, although it's easier! For example, when in the hall with the throne, where the queen hangs out, when I look around with the camera (when passing one place) the camera seems to twitch, as a result it is difficult to get into the doors :) This happens in other locations (fortunately, not often)! If someone understood what I mean, there is an idea of ​​how to remove / reduce the effect of skipping! The camera slips somewhere 30 degrees! That is, let's say a turn by 60 degrees to the right and in one place slips at once 20-30 degrees ... in the end it turns out I turned 80 degrees! Miss :)

Patch 1.4.2 Everything works fine ... only there is a troublesome camera!