3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 18.11.21 11:48 pm

Walkthrough GRAW 2 (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2)

Here we will collectively solve the problems associated with the passage of the game. :)
66 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tatarko 18.11.21

In the third mission, it doesn't crash, but it's buggy !! In general, I blew up the tank ... I killed all the enemies ... and you need to go to the green point ... you approach and nothing happens !!!!!!! HELP SOS HELP .... had to download save (((and skip this mission

T
Tatarko 18.11.21

I forgot to say you approach the point that is in the yard where the tank was ... and the point says like defend this area ... but I killed everyone ... there should be another task, but there is no nifig

u
urбk 18.11.21

What can I do the same for me?

D
Dark tracer 18.11.21

I have a problem, I went through the second mission (ACT 1) and there are no new missions. Who knows?

s
ser_Larichev 18.11.21

2 Meni
I'm going through act 1 the same thing and there are no new missions ........ right now I'll try to go through the entire training mission, we can change ...... TataR 89 and where did you get the save? by chance if the tutorial does not help

s
ser_Larichev 18.11.21

did not help......

M
MDog 18.11.21

I already went through everything (hard), I liked that I need to go through the mission immediately after the briefing,
that is, choose the weapon once, I liked the points on the map for your pseudo-fighters,
(at least they now do not crawl out for the other side of the shelter and they are not shot by the
enemy), it's a pity they removed the riding on the pope :) as in the first part, the game is
really much more dynamic than the first imperfection and the missions are more like
those old, good first Ghost Recon'y, although the subordinates here are still not the same
as in the first parts of the game ... or maybe just nostalgia ... and all the same, bravo
Monolith studio! for such an AI as in FEAR, I have never seen anything like it anywhere else.

s
strik 18.11.21

If
I have a problem, I went through the second mission (ACT 1) and there are no new missions. Who knows?
Reinstall the game, I had the same problem. Reinstalled, re-flashed again, act 2 was opened

M
MDog 18.11.21

strik, :) I’m talking, the fact is that going to the next. the mission can be:
1 - immediately continue, choosing a weapon for the next mission (in this case, you will have to
go through the mission with this particular equipment, and after passing it, it will become available
as a separate one)
2 - at the briefing, exit to the main menu, and then generally from games (in this case, the
game will automatically save you from the briefing in the saves;)
And you, as a white man, will be able to try different ammunition for missions.
After completing the entire game, all levels will become available for the game (in the
play mission section Do not confuse this with glitches, this is how it should be, this is done for fun.

s
ser_Larichev 18.11.21

I passed it .... but I was not even turned on by nifiga! I expected much more ... the graph is good, the tactics are also nothing. but everything else just shoved her into such an ass ... AI is dumber, your fighters are even dumber, there are only 10 missions - it's even funny)))))
Regarding the problems with mission 3 (well, like it passed and nothing), you guys bought a demo version from pirates)))) in Zelenograd I'm not the only one so download the save game in cheats, and then go through

o
observer 18.11.21

I agree ... very little ... did not have time to play out the
tendency is as follows: shorter game, larger size => need more screws, more powerful video, percent, more memory + need to buy games more often => everyone is happy ... except for users who are thrown for each new version to complete it in a day / week

s
ser_Larichev 18.11.21

2 observer
why not do it for 2 dividends? on one mission, on another engine, graph, etc.

M
MEDVEDSHADOW 18.11.21

2 MDog
riding on the butt no one removed pressing SHIFT + SPACE + W and slide on their butt

F
Fanyk 18.11.21

Can I make my partners turn their towers and look where I want? And then I invent tactics, I send one to where the enemy does not see him and he sees the enemy, but when he comes to the place he turns his back to the enemy. Or not?

K
Kp0T 18.11.21

Stuck on mission 6: The long walk. There you need to defend the base and shoot down the helicopter. He interrupted everyone, ran around the whole map: well, there is no one else! Nevertheless, nothing happens, it looks very much like a glitch of some kind. Has anyone had this?
And another question about the same mission. There, at the very beginning of the plot, is it conceived that only 1 fighter remains in the team, and the other 2 die?

M
MDog 18.11.21

MOLE
, no one died there, just call your partner right away,
and at the end of the mission you need to take off and land. playground how
to crawl on that base, the cat. you defended. (the highest rent in the middle).

K
Kp0T 18.11.21

Everything, passed the 6th mission. It turns out that this helicopter must be extinguished from the bazooka that you carry with you. If you extinguish with a machine gun, then for some reason the task is not considered completed. So that's it.

g
grower_ 18.11.21

Guys, how many missions are there?
I completed Act1 - 2
Protome Act2 missions - 5 more missions. The last "Give Me Rosen" is over and there is no Next Mission button on the menu. :(
Passed at the Normal level.

Shl Explain why you need a team? Passed all the missions alone. And then these fuckers just get in the way and constantly mutter something like "Commander, where are you? We're worried ..." :))))

K
Kp0T 18.11.21

grower_, 10 missions in total.
Well, at the expense of the team - that's probably how whoever likes it better :)) You can go through alone, but in fact, in theory, it's more difficult.

g
grower_ 18.11.21

Kp0T, thanks ... And no thoughts, why I have not 10 missions, but only 7?
Here, I even took a screenshot ... http://photofile.ru/photo/grower_/2947119/large/59876537.jpg
Well, I don’t have a Next Mission button! :(
Can someone send a save of the 8th mission? Or his own profile?
Soap [email protected] (when dialing, exclude "-")
Senks.