3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 18.11.21 11:48 pm

Walkthrough GRAW 2 (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2)

Here we will collectively solve the problems associated with the passage of the game. :)
66 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boyarka 18.11.21

Graw2 seemed to me not such a difficult game, if you compare it with the first part, it's just child's play ...

B
Boyarka 18.11.21

Graw2 is a wheel game, so I dream of buying a che realties like a gift set)))

x
xaxaxayyyyyy 18.11.21

passed my face several times!

k
kolit197155 18.11.21

Hello everyone !! Tell a couple of Russian Ghost Recon2 servers ???????????????????????????????????????? ??????????

B
Boyarka 18.11.21

)) Look in the server list, so there are a lot of cool Russian servers

k
kiryunok 18.11.21

Guys tell me, I don’t remember exactly the level, but there we have to hold out until the warhead is neutralized there is another 1-in bullet. How to get there, they wet everything in time !! I don’t have a disc, but I gave it to a friend to play.

b
boroda58 18.11.21

John 13 - Come In!

e
eu_gen 18.11.21

ALL ALL ALL. Go to the server === RUSSKY CEPVA4OK ver.1.04 (TDM) === let's play

z
zhora777 18.11.21

and to VOSTOK, TERNOVKA 1.04

K
Krus1971 18.11.21

tsyfYrki write that it would be possible to drive a servo into the Selected servers, otherwise the name is there, but the IP itself is not!

L
LifeStream [Has left from 18.11.21

There will be free time, I will join you ..

1HancocK1 18.11.21

How to pass the 2nd mission, when reinforcements arrive (with a turntable), the troops land and stand still, the commands cannot be given to him, the mission must be cleared out ???

A
AK-47 18.11.21

Yes, and this is not reinforcement, but supply there you can change your weapon and then go clean the quarry there will still be a task to blow up 2 artillery installations.

s
serophim 18.11.21

Damn, I can't kill the second helicopter on the dam! What to do, I've been worried for two weeks already. Tell me, nerves are not nerves, I have already brought a sledgehammer.

A
AK-47 18.11.21

You have a grenade launcher in your squad, choose him and indicate the helicopter as the target, and shoot down the second one from the bazooka if you took it.

s
serophim 18.11.21

And how can a grenade launcher give the command to shoot a helicopter?

A
AlexeikaGmbh 18.11.21

Please tell me how to get through, what to do in the Hacienda mission, all the villains are destroyed, the helicopter is mined, they are waiting for me, the shit in the basement is not going anywhere, everything is standing, the corpses are spreading out, I run looking for a way out and don’t go, what to do, I think for two days.

S
SayronBes 18.11.21

how to manage a detachment? I don’t understand not how ((

o
onory 18.11.21

who will tell you how to pass the Hacienda level, during evacuations my helicopter does not take off, and the rest of the helicopter does not explode

e
eschero 18.11.21

The second helicopter (Mission Dam), it is quite possible to shoot down from a machine gun. He just shot it down twice in a row.))))
True, you need to shoot for a very long time. Approximately thirty, forty clips. Time turns out - about twenty minutes. First, shoot at the base of the large (main) propeller until thick, black smoke comes out. Then we shoot at the base of the small propeller (which is on the tail), too, until thick, black smoke comes out. And then we shoot again at the base of the large propeller until the helicopter explodes.
The tactic is as follows: We settle in the room where we have installed the EM charge. And between the volleys of missiles at us from the helicopter, we run out and shoot the clip at this very helicopter. Then back into the room - we reload, wait for the next volley of missiles, and again run out and shoot the clip. And so - thirty times, forty (((((.
When the cartridges run out, we select another weapon, of which there should be a lot of it on the dam.