3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 18.11.21 11:48 pm

Walkthrough GRAW 2 (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2)

Here we will collectively solve the problems associated with the passage of the game. :)
66 Comments
Sort by:
a
alleh 18.11.21

There is a much simpler way: you take a light machine gun and between missiles you hit the turntable from any tower. clips.
Yes ... And most importantly: be patient.

I
Itachi.san 18.11.21

AlexeikaGmbh
onory
I have the same bullshit, because of this I can't go through the game. I will say that Rosen should be pulled out of the basement as follows: 1) press Tab; 2) on the left, where it says "1. ghosts, 2. sniper, 3 Rosen.", Select "3. Rosen" and use the mouse to point to the place where you want to deliver him. Well, you will figure it out for yourself, if that write. only when you bring him into the evacuation zone and get into the helicopter will he also stupidly stand with a pistol and look into the distance with an attentive gaze, as if tracking someone. and I have a big question for everyone: SOMEONE GOT THIS MISSION AT ALL?

T
Tarik007 18.11.21

Hacienda level. don't get into the turntable first, put Rosen first, and then you. and then the bird takes off.

S
Sanya1122 18.11.21

Help, how to save a journalist in the second part, I blew up all the anti-aircraft guns and killed everyone, and how to get to the shelter on the 2nd floor, I can't figure it out

E
EliteGame 18.11.21

Misunderstanding with saving by key: is the number of such saves limited? Does the difficulty level affect this? It is clear that it is just impossible to save if the enemy is near / entered the battle / allowed the enemy to be detected.

N
Nikita Enotov 18.11.21

damn guys, tell me, I really need it ... in general, I got to costal town 3 and there I need to send the navigator to the enemy warehouse, I'm trying nothing happens, help pliiiz, it's a very cool game and I can't go further because of this pass: from