3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 18.11.21 11:48 pm

Walkthrough GRAW 2 (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2)

Here we will collectively solve the problems associated with the passage of the game. :)
66 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kp0T 18.11.21

grower_, maybe it's just that the toy is so badly buggy that it doesn't let you continue. It makes sense to try reinstalling, then tossing the saves to her and see what happens. Or maybe just the left version, cut down, anything can be ... How much does the image weigh in general? Should be ~ 3.3 GB.

g
grower_ 18.11.21

Kp0T The game weighs 3.96GB without DVD

W
WizzarD485 18.11.21

the couple somehow did not flood me. The graphics are cool, but the monotonous missions and landscapes + stupid partners (I'm generally silent about the AI, the guys can be shot at point-blank range and they don't even see you from the side :)) everything is fucked up. not an exciting game for me. I came to the mission where it is necessary to blow up the wreckage of a helicopter and save the peasant, thinking something in passing pomenyatsya, but alas .. :(
then everything tezhe landscapes, broken machines and kvikseyv many times kvikload 30 seconds ...
6.5 10
and it could have been more interesting to do ...

R
R1111R 18.11.21

Help how to complete the mission on the dam, two turntables flew in, I smashed one, the second I can't, it only smokes from bullets, all the hope was on partners, they have grenade launchers, but they don't shoot, at least kill them only from machine guns, how to rearrange them weapons on the grenade launcher.

e
edpru 18.11.21

Omniscient ALL, C4 stopped issuing .. there are missions, it is not there .. where to demolish three air defense installations - missiles came out 9s4 for some reason, I thought it was necessary), but then to break the old rotorcraft in the hangar already oops, it is gone. and where to get it - it's unclear .. they don't give out on the menu ... How to win?

s
salvad 18.11.21

Tell me how the game ends. In the 10th mission, I found a terrorist rocket, gave its coordinates. I was given 30 seconds to get to the safe zone. An explosion thunders. The mission ends. And it's all? There is no final video, no credits either.

z
zloveshy 18.11.21

I went through the game a couple of months ago - after the timer was started, as it were, and wherever it would not run - Final one - a video of how you fall out of the exit from the fire under the explosions and the credits go on for 15 minutes!
I tested different ways - save before the timer! - final one!
Good luck

N
Nevoeiro 18.11.21

Proshol the whole game, the team in mine became even dumber than in the 1st part, the enemy also has no graphics, and so no tactics can be played in one whole game in comparison with the game "Desert Storm Conflict" there, of course, the graphics are worse, but there are some tactics and the enemy is smarter and the team.

D
Dim15 18.11.21

Tell me how to blow up the wreckage of a helicopter on a hacienda?

M
MadRex 18.11.21

People, how to pass the mission on the dam ??? I knock down one helicopter from my bazooka, and the second I just can't. The grenade launchers in the tower across the road disappear after the start of the raid. Somehow I dragged one to the tower, where it was necessary to place the charge. But the helicopter does not fall from one grenade launcher. How to get through this damn mission ??? I sit on it for half a day. Nerves are already missing! At least remove to hell with dogs!

R
RUSSER 18.11.21

IN ... I have the same problem !!!! (helicopters on the dam), but it seems like I once was able to shoot my RX one (at the moment when it rose from under the bridge, I shot somewhere in the onion of the turntable), but unfortunately I was shot and I could not repeat it again ( ((((

p
pashol 18.11.21

2 MadRex and RUSSER: the
only solution is this: you and all your comrades should have bazookas ... if it comes to helicopters, hide your friends, shoot down the first one, then order each friend (in turn) to shoot down the second guard (it's really stupid to do this the order to attack) one of them is 100% realized the others set foot ... but this time he runs a zigzag like a rabbit and distract the fire vertuhaya))) otherwise only clever comrade shoot ... stupid polyubasu accurately shoot ....

well, and if not all of your guys have bazookas - the mission is over again, wellcome)))

M
MadRex 18.11.21

Thank you, pashol, but after reading the answer, another question surfaced - I went through the entire mission with one brow. so the two of us came out to the dam. and so together and chop with the turntables. and how many more people should be with me? and where should they come from? and in the upper left corner this one comrad and shine. no one else.
I feel I will have to go through the mission again :(

p
pashol 18.11.21

MadRex
kada there is a briefing for the mission, in the "team and equipment" tab (I do not remember the exact name) add whom you like (only 4 participants are natural) and stuff it with what you like, BAaaaazuki is desirable)))

M
MadRex 18.11.21

O_O ept! For some reason I had a suspicion that how many people were given by default - the drain can be used. it means that the feeling didn’t let me down. OK. thanks pashol!

F
Fenix36 18.11.21

Guys, give advice. How to give commands to your soldiers in the game?

S
St christoff 18.11.21

Guys, did anyone go through the game so that they could get out of the bunker at the end? I managed to run away even behind the building opposite the bunker, and still a video was shown as the mortally killed Captain Mitchell falls out of the fire.
Is there a different ending in the game, or do I have a glitch?
I was tormented for an hour, and the credits do not turn off either :-(

B
Breakwater 18.11.21

No. There is no other ending. This is the standard end of the game. In theory, you shouldn't have time to run out. And the end is made with a German to continue. Mitchell will survive anyway.

k
karat821 18.11.21

Comrades. help me I'm sitting for the 4th month! In the third mission (Dam) where to find the charge, everything went back and forth, I reread all the forums and NOTHING. Well, where is he ........ Thank you in advance who will promptly tell you.

N
Niko Веlic 18.11.21

karat821
There is such a round tower on the dam (there is only one) there are some kind of computers inside and one of them needs to be charged.