3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VoVaN_92 10.11.19 11:27 pm

Error in generals! (Command & Conquer: Generals)

In this topic I translated mistakes in the generals. So, who knows who cares...

1) an Error which occurs when you started the game on a local network or the Internet, after which the game ends:

Game has detected a mismatch. This means the multiplayer game has lost
synchronization data between the players.

Translation:

The game has detected a mismatch. This means that the game multepleer does not have data synchronization between players.

2) the Error which is also displayed in the game, usually when someone from players download:

One or more players have been disconnected from the game. If you choose to
vote a person out of the game then click the VOTE button next to the respective player. When the timer counts down to 0 that person will be removed from the game and the battle will continue.

Translation:

One or more players has disconnected from the game. If you want to disconnect of the player then click VOTE next to the appropriate player. When the timer counts back in order to 0, the player for whom you voted will be removed from the game, and the battle will continue.

3) Error displayed when trying podsoedenit to a game that already started:

Connection timed out.

Translation:

Connection time out.

4) a Very common error and I think does not solve the game and gives a window with the following inscriptions:

Technical Difficulties...
You have encountered a serious error. Serious errors can be caused by many
things including viruses, overheated hardware and hardware that does not meet the minimum specifications for the game. Please visit the forums at
www.generals.ea.com for suggested courses of action or consult your manual
for Technical Support contact information.

Translation:

You have encountered a serious error. A serious error can cause many things including viruses, overheated the technical means and the technical means that do not meet the minimum specifications for the game. Visit the forums at www.generals.ea.com for the proposed courses of action or consult your manual for contact information Technical Support.
104 Comments
Sort by:
s
stepan-stipan 10.11.19

if not start a single game

make image files gensec.big-net for the generals
and gensecZH.big for zero hour, and mount them with daemon tools

s
stepan-stipan 10.11.19

http://generals-zh.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=518
All the generals

T
Tanchitos 10.11.19

Guys tell me I have the game if 3 players it is fine if 4 or more 10-20 minutes, the game concluded in two ways described by the author of this topic.... errors number 1 and 4. I have contra 007. Don't know what to do I really want to play with friends on net against PC but I can not because it is more 3 does not take the infection

M
Mirnyy 10.11.19

My mate C&C Contra 007 1.04. When playing just the game has detected a mismatch, etc. where to download?How to do?

I
Igroman9000 10.11.19

I have often error. I go into generals (charge) anywhere I go and I disappear all the buttons. Exit the game only Ctrl+Alt+Delete or Alt-F4 but I'm disgusted to do it. Tell me something!

G
Grek nu takoy nik 10.11.19

s-sergent
Exactly the same thing! First flew, and now in the most simple emboss cards as soon as you start to win. It is impossible to finish to the end!
This is probably the focus of those it drains. So Zacharie!

G
Grek nu takoy nik 10.11.19

[EA]Agent
Mine is the opposite. First off, even on complex maps. Inhibited on robots, but not knocked out. And now it is impossible to play the game. Especially when you start to win.
Item 4 Technical Difficulties...You have encountered a serious error. Serious errors can be caused by many
things including viruses, overheated hardware and hardware that does not meet the minimum specifications for the game. Please visit the forums atwww.generals.ea.com ... - by the Way, the website does not.
You write, You have ceased to fly. What have You changed in the computer? Maybe a new antivirus? Maybe merged into the Internet game sewn viruses, which during the game start bombing the computer and it overheats? I noticed he is really really hot game...

R
Racer xXx 10.11.19

the people, help pliz, inhibits the expansion of Contra 007, what are they doing?!

[
[Delfin1988] 10.11.19

the reasons can be many, but the addon HS

if Pechatniki, a nuclear physicist or tanker to grow to 5 level - then the game can finish

especially for the nuclear - build the nuclear storm" and a few dozen tanks for the defense and all....

R
Russian Celovek 10.11.19

People! What to do with this:
You have encountered a serious error. Serious errors can be caused by many
things including viruses, overheated hardware and hardware that does not meet the minimum specifications for the game. Please visit the forums at
www.generals.ea.com for suggested courses of action or consult your manual
for Technical Support contact information.

R
Russian Celovek 10.11.19

When you start the game gives.

R
Racer xXx 10.11.19

and you have some addon or classic Genes?

R
Russian Celovek 10.11.19

rkfccbxtcrbt

R
Russian Celovek 10.11.19

ie classic

R
Racer xXx 10.11.19

I do not know. if something changed in the game directory then this could be just...

[
[EA]Agent 10.11.19

If when you start the game, it means that some files or no game, or you have incorrect entries in the registry or absent. To not thought, reinstall the game. If you want to think, then ask for generals-zh.ru about your problem.

b
bahe_kz 10.11.19

Please tell me I have a prog using which you can play for inetu through the LAN called GameRanger so I want to play generals with a friend and him got the same version
but for some reason he sees people who create and I'm not what could be the problem?

V
Viceroidus 10.11.19

bahe_kz
look at the IP address in the game settings. IP-address in the settings must match with your chip in the program.

for those who have out of sync check that the screw was only one version of generals(that is, either a specific mod or net play), if you have multiple version delete all and install the one you want to play. itself long suffered with this, then figured it out.

z.s. many fashion themselves cause desyncs when playing with bots, on this or play with real people either in a clean game.

z.s.s. MB, I was procapital, but suddenly someone will be lazy the whole topic to read.

F
Frohman 10.11.19

I found a solution to 4 problems, and so the method of Frohman'a: I Take and delete all files of the Directive and in My documents in CnC Generals ZH ME the Data and similar, then reset the game. All, personally I have then everything works (of course this is an extreme method if a simple reinstallation did not help).

S
Strelok22222 10.11.19

how to solve the problem with a mismatch between the players.?? and even when on the grid against some terribly heavy it starts to slow when strongly develop all the computer is not weak ай5-2500 8гиг RAM and a Radeon 5830 video card. game zero hour the last stand 5.05