3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VoVaN_92 10.11.19 11:27 pm

Error in generals! (Command & Conquer: Generals)

In this topic I translated mistakes in the generals. So, who knows who cares...

1) an Error which occurs when you started the game on a local network or the Internet, after which the game ends:

Game has detected a mismatch. This means the multiplayer game has lost
synchronization data between the players.

Translation:

The game has detected a mismatch. This means that the game multepleer does not have data synchronization between players.

2) the Error which is also displayed in the game, usually when someone from players download:

One or more players have been disconnected from the game. If you choose to
vote a person out of the game then click the VOTE button next to the respective player. When the timer counts down to 0 that person will be removed from the game and the battle will continue.

Translation:

One or more players has disconnected from the game. If you want to disconnect of the player then click VOTE next to the appropriate player. When the timer counts back in order to 0, the player for whom you voted will be removed from the game, and the battle will continue.

3) Error displayed when trying podsoedenit to a game that already started:

Connection timed out.

Translation:

Connection time out.

4) a Very common error and I think does not solve the game and gives a window with the following inscriptions:

Technical Difficulties...
You have encountered a serious error. Serious errors can be caused by many
things including viruses, overheated hardware and hardware that does not meet the minimum specifications for the game. Please visit the forums at
www.generals.ea.com for suggested courses of action or consult your manual
for Technical Support contact information.

Translation:

You have encountered a serious error. A serious error can cause many things including viruses, overheated the technical means and the technical means that do not meet the minimum specifications for the game. Visit the forums at www.generals.ea.com for the proposed courses of action or consult your manual for contact information Technical Support.
104 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kanat Ayazbay 10.11.19

friends tell me what to do Error which is also displayed in the game, usually when someone from players download:

One or more players have been disconnected from the game. If you choose to
vote a person out of the game then click the VOTE button next to the respective player. When the timer counts down to 0 that person will be removed from the game and the battle will continue.

Translation:

One or more players has disconnected from the game. If you want to disconnect of the player then click VOTE next to the appropriate player. When the timer counts back in order to 0, the player for whom you voted will be removed from the game, and the battle will continue.

S
SoouGooD 10.11.19

when you go into the game it not to go, more photo offer and then not go out. tried everything even in the properties it still does not work help

S
SoouGooD 10.11.19

even no error shows and play.

D
Densi201 10.11.19

I have 4 error what to do and expected the site not comes to be like??

S
Stable 99 10.11.19

How to put Carty on ZH 007 if I have no MAPS folder?
please help!!!

p
plahoi999 10.11.19

guys help I have windows 10 x64 and generals do not plow give a critical error when loading what to do.

S
Sidorovich12 10.11.19

There is one problem. Downloaded C&C generals, there is still the initial splash screen will cromoglicic Ea games challenge everything in Russian. When you sign in option the fly. Registry data installation paths of the original game added, username latinnitse, system WinXP SP2 X32, percent. Celeron 1.8, video card GF FX 5200, 512 MB of RAM. Advice like download or buy the normal version, are not suitable because they like this Russian Assembly. In principle, the game works correctly, but sometimes you need to change some settings. As it is not particularly want to leave the game to edit the config manually. Request to respond those who faced this problem. Maybe there's a solution to fix this problem without replacing the game.

k
kOsMoNaFt3000 10.11.19

guys what to do with the error number 1? already what only did not try, then immediately in the middle of the game is popping up the sign. The game has detected a mismatch. tell me what to do????????????????? with this. not.th

k
kOsMoNaFt3000 10.11.19

P
Panda_26 10.11.19

Rebate help me please I go to the generals and there are no inscriptions and also in the settings what to do?

k
kOsMoNaFt3000 10.11.19

k
kOsMoNaFt3000 10.11.19

Panda_26
reinstall the game. this may be due to the fashion which is incorrect stood up or on top of something filled. put a clean version . then patch to 1.4 and then fashion .etc and if Origin lizhu even easier. already there with all patches downloads . it remains only to put fashion which is interesting . here is the site can help more http://www.generals-zh.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=3398

k
kOsMoNaFt3000 10.11.19

here is the link to the patch 1.4 http://www.generals-zh.ru/index.php?iden=11&ind=reviews&op=entry_view

S
SoulEaterRr 10.11.19

Correction of error No. 4
You have encountered a serious error. Serious errors can be caused by many
things including viruses, overheated hardware and hardware that does not meet the minimum specifications for the game. Please visit the forums at
www.generals.ea.com for suggested courses of action or consult your manual
for Technical Support contact information
Just download this file https://yadi.sk/i/PzZF2K5nrL5Wp and drag it into the C:\Users\Ваше username\Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data if necessary with the replacement. And who is afraid read below
2)Go to way about this C:\Users\тут your username\Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data
create a text document in it write what is below
AntiAliasing = 1
BuildingOcclusion = yes
DrawScrollAnchor =
DynamicLOD = no
ExtraAnimati yes
GameSpyIPAddress = 0.0.0.0
Gamma = 50
IPAddress = 0.0.0.0
IdealStaticGameLOD = High
LanguageFilter = true
MaxParticleCount = 5000
MoveScrollAnchor =
MusicVolume = 55
Resolution = 1024 768
Retaliation = yes
SFX3DVolume = 79
SFXVolume = 71
ScrollFactor = 50
SendDelay = no
ShowSoftWaterEdge = yes
ShowTrees = yes
StaticGameLOD = Custom
TextureReduction = 0
UseAlternateMouse = no
UseCloudMap = yes
UseDoubleClickAttackMove = no
UseLightMap = yes
UseShadowDecals = yes
UseShadowVolumes = yes
Then press save as.... write the name of the file Options set the file type to all and add .ini that is Options.ini persistent
If not helped
Here is my Skype: papirus0000

G
Georgia2003 10.11.19

The men help in the game contra009 with editors maps(World Builder)shows the error in the scrips file.INI.What is the reason for the trouble installing, or should I?

V
VASYa7777 10.11.19

SoulEaterRr thank you very much . I even have an account here , what would you say this . It did not help dances with a tambourine with percent and just install the options , but as soon as I did Just download this file yadi.sk/i/PzZF2K5nrL5Wp and drag it into the C:\Users\Ваше username\Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data if necessary with replacement. then immediately start !!!

V
Vitalik Alekseevv 10.11.19

Help downloaded the pirates in battle bots do not work and the company via times what to do already tired of the company play

D
Don Kwist 10.11.19

why can't I see the map in a duel in the game generals zero hour? infection 1 played all rules, then load a new duel mini card bitch no!!!!!

R
RIBENJI 10.11.19

The problem is this, run in two, fight! But I downloaded and Pawleys on the map, and the second remains in the download window, I have to Ocheret pojavljaetsja window about to delete the player. What is the problem and how to solve it? Us start to fight, but for some reason in battle ocasioes just me.

A
Adaaam 10.11.19

This problem. Set with other gan tools. One provider. One source of the game.
It all works. And I at the entrance to online he was able to establish a connection with the server. Check the connection to the network. What to do?