3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VoVaN_92 10.11.19 11:27 pm

Error in generals! (Command & Conquer: Generals)

In this topic I translated mistakes in the generals. So, who knows who cares...

1) an Error which occurs when you started the game on a local network or the Internet, after which the game ends:

Game has detected a mismatch. This means the multiplayer game has lost
synchronization data between the players.

Translation:

The game has detected a mismatch. This means that the game multepleer does not have data synchronization between players.

2) the Error which is also displayed in the game, usually when someone from players download:

One or more players have been disconnected from the game. If you choose to
vote a person out of the game then click the VOTE button next to the respective player. When the timer counts down to 0 that person will be removed from the game and the battle will continue.

Translation:

One or more players has disconnected from the game. If you want to disconnect of the player then click VOTE next to the appropriate player. When the timer counts back in order to 0, the player for whom you voted will be removed from the game, and the battle will continue.

3) Error displayed when trying podsoedenit to a game that already started:

Connection timed out.

Translation:

Connection time out.

4) a Very common error and I think does not solve the game and gives a window with the following inscriptions:

Technical Difficulties...
You have encountered a serious error. Serious errors can be caused by many
things including viruses, overheated hardware and hardware that does not meet the minimum specifications for the game. Please visit the forums at
www.generals.ea.com for suggested courses of action or consult your manual
for Technical Support contact information.

Translation:

Technical Difficulties...
You have encountered a serious error. A serious error can cause many things including viruses, overheated the technical means and the technical means that do not meet the minimum specifications for the game. Visit the forums at www.generals.ea.com for the proposed courses of action or consult your manual for contact information Technical Support.
104 Comments
Sort by:
d
danitch 10.11.19

help what to do if number 1

B
BIDZhU 10.11.19

I have a mistake in the name of the object! The place of Russian names says MISSING CONTROLBAR.........! What to do? Mod contra 007

b
boroda8619 10.11.19

Ytsuken Fyvapr
ANSWER THE OTHER))

x
xXxFeramonxXx 15.07.20

lovery
in the root game folder delete the file dgbhelp (or something like that)
I helped