3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VoVaN_92 10.11.19 11:27 pm

Error in generals! (Command & Conquer: Generals)

In this topic I translated mistakes in the generals. So, who knows who cares...

1) an Error which occurs when you started the game on a local network or the Internet, after which the game ends:

Game has detected a mismatch. This means the multiplayer game has lost
synchronization data between the players.

Translation:

The game has detected a mismatch. This means that the game multepleer does not have data synchronization between players.

2) the Error which is also displayed in the game, usually when someone from players download:

One or more players have been disconnected from the game. If you choose to
vote a person out of the game then click the VOTE button next to the respective player. When the timer counts down to 0 that person will be removed from the game and the battle will continue.

Translation:

One or more players has disconnected from the game. If you want to disconnect of the player then click VOTE next to the appropriate player. When the timer counts back in order to 0, the player for whom you voted will be removed from the game, and the battle will continue.

3) Error displayed when trying podsoedenit to a game that already started:

Connection timed out.

Translation:

Connection time out.

4) a Very common error and I think does not solve the game and gives a window with the following inscriptions:

Technical Difficulties...
You have encountered a serious error. Serious errors can be caused by many
things including viruses, overheated hardware and hardware that does not meet the minimum specifications for the game. Please visit the forums at
www.generals.ea.com for suggested courses of action or consult your manual
for Technical Support contact information.

Translation:

Technical Difficulties...
You have encountered a serious error. A serious error can cause many things including viruses, overheated the technical means and the technical means that do not meet the minimum specifications for the game. Visit the forums at www.generals.ea.com for the proposed courses of action or consult your manual for contact information Technical Support.
104 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kudya 10.11.19

VoVaN_92 does not help!

k
kirillxxx12 10.11.19

help me write (error download hngsync, close and restart browser then try again) what to do ?

m
mansur nazurov 10.11.19

TELL me HOW to SOLVE THESE 4 POINTS 4 TIRED of THROWING out BECAUSE of THIS ;You are faced with a serious mistake. A serious error can cause many things including viruses, overheated the technical means and the technical means that do not meet the minimum specifications for the game. Visit the forums at www.generals.ea.com for the proposed courses of action or consult your manual for contact information Technical Support.

d
dimon-pokimon 10.11.19

VoVaN_92
Volodya, what to do if the error number # 3? (Connection time out)

_
_RussianBear_ 10.11.19

A story:
Downloaded through Steam.
How downloaded immediately sat down to play and all was well.
Wanted to play the next day.
Launched the game, everything seemed fine. I go into battle. Starts to load the map...Climbs a mistake, say some .dll not found the file. I tried to engage a few more times - nothing.
Thought to verify the integrity of game cache via Steam.
Steam says without hesitation that missed 3992 game files and now all 1.5 gig games redownload.
Have persecutor. Run the same(
Please help!

t
tgkshsh 10.11.19

I have to install the password asking won't help
?

K
Kaylet 10.11.19

Mansour Nazarov
or what not to do. this problem is fixed is not clear how! someone helps to change the entries in the options file.ini, someone challenging, someone reinstall windows... error can be associated with anything here and the virus in the computer cause it may be some other app running, sometimes the error happens when two generals, zero hour... but in General, all errors that appear in any games associated with the fact that they pirate only!

F
FaKaNaKa 10.11.19

people will not tell you what the problem with the game after Nacala game all the buildings stupid samounichtozhitsya why

S
Sasha 123 bhy_ 10.11.19

Tell me why in Chapter 5 the level hangs on the film at the beginning and all. General recharge

K
Kaylet 10.11.19

FaKaNaKa
in the registry add the key of the game, if there is, fix...

K
Kaylet 10.11.19

Sasha 123 bhy
buy a license or what to hang will not be...

K
Kaylet 10.11.19

Mansour Nazarov
read the whole forum...

K
Kaylet 10.11.19

_RussianBear_
how many used the stim, many games have met a similar trouble... but perekachka files helped... maybe a virus??

K
Kaylet 10.11.19

this game worked well, I have at least on win xp and win 8.1 to win 7... always the error was...

S
Sasha 123 bhy_ 10.11.19

Novellus
What is the key? If possible please tell me! Reinstalled, no use. I found here on level 3 to fix it, there and the others were. Now I can not find! If you know how, tell me! Thanks in advance

K
Kaylet 10.11.19

Sasha 123 bhy
about the key I wrote to you... you this is what I wrote - Sasha 123 bhy
buy a license or what to hang will not be...
maybe you have a broken build of the game, with mistakes... go find another download...

S
Sasha 123 bhy_ 10.11.19

Clear. Thank you

S
Sidorovich12 10.11.19

And where you can find mods to add new units and buildings for ordinary Generals, not Zero hour ?

Y
Ytsuken Fyvapr 10.11.19

When other start to play upon loading the map is loaded only one of us
I have the progress bar goes only to me (he's always at zero), and Vice versa, he just loaded he
After a while the game starts where we are alone and receives a message about Quique other player, maybe he is not booted or disconnected

What could be the problem?

D
Dimon Pimenov 10.11.19

Ytsuken Fyvapr
A similar problem