3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
f [a] llen 19.11.21 01:07 am

How do you kill orcs? (Gothic 2)

Hello everyone, in this thread I want to know who (class) at what level and what destroys the orcs, I created the topic for a reason, but because I myself, on the 15th level as a mercenary, can hardly kill an orc if 1x1 and if there are more than 2 then death , share your experience ....
76 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow of the dominion 19.11.21

Mages - magic
Paladins - magic
Mercenaries and Paladins - or with a sword, if a good reaction is tolerated without problems. Or they shoot from a bow / crossbow.

From level 10, they can be carried out without any problems if you practice :)
Look for some kind of thread of hills / obstacles so that the orcs waste time running around / climbing on them ...

Z
ZzZenN 19.11.21

I'm a level 32 mage. Rain of Fire - that's what makes Orcs good in Minental ...

Blueberry, where's Bludwin? He's gone entirely to San Andreas, right? Something not to see him at all here.

P
Pirate_89 19.11.21

Paladins - one-handed sword + crossbow + health potions, then + exorcise undead spell
Mages - Rain of fire + mana potions
Mercenaries - one-handed sword + crossbow + health potions

Z
ZzZenN 19.11.21

Well done, Pirate, cleared the topic ... Okay, consider that I forgot about the history of the census ...

S
STALKER Tagged 19.11.21

PANCAKE who has the addition of the night of the raven, go activate the partal and get the raven sword !!!

A
Alon [inquisitor] 19.11.21

I liked to chop when beliar was pumped to the last level, top grade ...

F
Forty-two 19.11.21

The most fun way to cleanse the minental is to make 3-4 armies of darkness, go to the main gate and start the hellish wheelhouse

A
Alon [inquisitor] 19.11.21

:) It is also an option

V
VELIKII VEN_POKORITEL GOT 19.11.21

At the moment, I am a level 28 city militia and I can quite cope with the orcs with the master's sword .. In especially difficult cases, three or more for one I use the technique, "I climbed where they can't get it and water it with arrows." When I played as a magician, I used exclusively magic ..

A
Alice_Tremere 19.11.21

Send urkov to the guard or paladins and from time to time inflict fatal blows, get exp.

R
Ruslan Mindiyanovich Idri 19.11.21

There is one more way. When you find yourself in the mine valley for the first time, you have only one goal to get into the castle surrounded by orcs, we all know the only way at the beginning before the rune appears. So on this ramming machine, we find ourselves in the dead zone with a bow, magic and a beliar's claw, all that would be useful. You push them behind you and wait for them to turn their backs and hit. An evil but stupid orc will not climb after you, and if it does, run to Impact, he will help. There are many ways, but this one is less deadly :)

t
technician-san 19.11.21

Orcs are like kittens ....
I took them out at level 28 (3-4), I attract magicians / crossbows and hit 2 with a handbrake near me !!! And the magic is rune!
Now another problem:
Small bipedal toothless, armless, fast-running dragon snappers!
I take out 1-2 snappers in my life.

C
Camel's finger 19.11.21

In the second Gothic: It depends on what you download. Now I am going through Gothic ~ times. He began to kill the orcs in the 3rd chapter. Now at the 29th level I stand 3 + elite (my record).

A
Angel with dirty face 19.11.21

Here's an example of what happens to orcs in the Valley of Mines when the mage is in a bad mood ...
PlayGround.ru

S
SnoFF 19.11.21

It's a pity there is no scroll of transformation into an orc in the game. It would be a good plot intrigue - turning into an orc, crawling into their camp, finding out military plans ...
And if a mod were made like that, I would gladly play it (with all my disrespect for mods) ...

m
mannequin 19.11.21

http://travel.ag.ru/gothic/mods/g2_completed/
See topmost. Only there you play as an orc on the side of the orcs.)

N
N1KO 19.11.21

I kill an orc with one blow :)

V
Vanchez 19.11.21

N1KO At high levels, of course.
I don’t go up to them until level 15. Of course you can kill, but this is either a rare fiery rain, or one torment.
ZY Up to level 15-
Walk where oats are sown, and not where the orcs are gray. ©

D
Darkshade 19.11.21

When I played for the first time, I started to fight with the orcs quite late. Level 20. There I was already a good magician with elements of a warrior, and the Miltalevskaya Oryasins, even without the use of a ram, quickly sank into oblivion.
And when I passed the second time (Gothic2 + Night of the Raven), for the sake of experience I tried to get into Mintal as quickly as possible, and I had to steam up a little and use a ram there. I got somewhere around the level at 9-10. There he was already swinging with one hand and shooting from a crossbow.

I
Inquvi 19.11.21

how do I kill the orcs? -
I go up and start to beat with a sword ... =)