3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
f [a] llen 19.11.21 01:07 am

How do you kill orcs? (Gothic 2)

Hello everyone, in this thread I want to know who (class) at what level and what destroys the orcs, I created the topic for a reason, but because I myself, on the 15th level as a mercenary, can hardly kill an orc if 1x1 and if there are more than 2 then death , share your experience ....
76 Comments
Sort by:
s
simple.user 19.11.21

In principle, if you properly dispose of the received scrolls of spells, as well as the companions and imperfections of the game, then you can clear the entire Khorinis in the first chapter, and the entire Minental in the second, even such places as the northern forest in Khorinis or the general army of orcs near the castle .. ...

D
Daniel Garner 19.11.21

If you play for a magician, you can endlessly summon a demon with the help of the 5th circle rune, they can cope with these orcs in 2 counts. only the jamb is that if you call several demons at once, then they begin to fight among themselves. And an ordinary demon with an elite orc is almost equal in strength. So that the demon of the elite orc will win 65 percent

s
simple.user 19.11.21

So that the demon of the elite orc of 65 percent
Nifiga will win, the elite orcs are weak. In my duel like this, the demon ALWAYS wins. Another thing is two e-mails. orc against one demon.

D
Daniel Garner 19.11.21

There was one more joint: I traveled through teleports to the dungeon where the water magicians were, got into the cave from the side of the eastern gate, and there was waiting for an unpleasant surprise: one orc and one wolf, I had to kill the wolf from the beginning so as not to get confused under my feet, and then for the orc took, while there was a bandit sword. I always deal with enemies like this: first with the weaker ones, and then with the stronger ones (if they are together).

d
dihlofos2009 19.11.21

Having gained experience and pumped two-handed, I did not experience any particular problems with the orcs. He lured them away in small groups and sorted it out on the sly. The main thing is to set the block on time, step back and not be exposed to blows. This way you can hold 3-4 orcs. Whether it's simple orcs, or elite (elite just last longer).

PS By the way, I have one friend who for a long time did not know about the possibility of blocking strikes. I somehow managed to go through both parts of Gothic :)))

D
Daniel Garner 19.11.21

You can also climb onto a support or rock and wet them from there with a bow or crossbow (just so that they don't get you).

s
simple.user 19.11.21

I am surprised from this: you can hold 3-4 orcs. What period of the game are we talking about? If about the end, then holding 20 orcs is not a problem ... Even with one-handed. In the same place, your damage is so frantic that all sorts of lizards fall from two hits. He lured the pack onto himself, they crowded in front of you like kittens, then he waved his sword left and right and there are no lizards - everything falls so beautifully, freeing your way.

R
RPGASHNIK 19.11.21

dihlofos2009, your friend is not the only one. Although I had known about the block for a long time, I never used it myself (I coped well without the block). Thus, 1 and 2 Gothic are completed more than 5 times)

d
dihlofos2009 19.11.21

iablski
At the end of the game, of course) I'm talking about the period somewhere around the beginning of the 2nd chapter, when the orcs just appear. And in general, I generally talked about the benefits of blocking)

R
RPGASHNIK 19.11.21

Valya orcs with the power of thought)))

s
simple.user 19.11.21

That is, magic.

D
Daniel Garner 19.11.21

You can water them with a fiery rain, only the elite orcs are still alive after that, but with critical health, there is only one drawback - this scroll is rare and expensive, you should not use it in vain.

D
Daniel Garner 19.11.21

In the 4th chapter in the "valley of mines" you can hire a dragon hunter, only he will have to pay 100 gold approximately every 15 minutes (when in cooperation), in principle, he is no longer really needed there, the GG is already well pumped , I mostly killed orcs with him, and whoever killed dragons with him (a hired dragon hunter), otherwise I didn’t kill so I ask, after killing any dragon, he will demand part of the loot or will he not require anything? If anyone came across this, please, unsubscribe, if it is clear what I mean.

s
simple.user 19.11.21

I drain it on the first orc I come across)

S
Shingok 19.11.21

Orcs beat well with a crossbow)

D
Daniel Garner 19.11.21

Orcs are good at hitting with a crossbow)
If well pumped: the dexterity and skill of the crossbow and the crossbow itself is powerful (for example, heavy).
In general, first of all - strength, strength and again strength, then no enemies are terrible :) I basically spend all the points I earn on her

D
Dragon danny 19.11.21

I can only kill ONE ONE orc at TEN level. How? Blocks should be placed more often. (Left mouse click + s)

T
Tigrenok123 19.11.21

You come up, you hit, you go away, you defend yourself. Hit with only the best weapon, only one at a time. Or magic. I played the game twice - the first time with a paladin (hovered on the first dragon) - so I beat them with a Holy Arrow.

I
Ihor911 19.11.21

Urizel drives

D
Dragon danny 19.11.21

What has Urizel got to do with it? This is Gothic 2 Night of the Raven, and Urizel G1