3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
f [a] llen 19.11.21 01:07 am

How do you kill orcs? (Gothic 2)

Hello everyone, in this thread I want to know who (class) at what level and what destroys the orcs, I created the topic for a reason, but because I myself, on the 15th level as a mercenary, can hardly kill an orc if 1x1 and if there are more than 2 then death , share your experience ....
76 Comments
Sort by:
P
PAVELKO100LOM 19.11.21

I burn with a flame ... or stupidly with a knife ... or fists ... or a crossbow ...

L
Lоrd 19.11.21

In the first couples - a stupid exchange of blows (block - blow, block - blow), and later - a heavier ax and wave right and left.

L
Lester_5 19.11.21

You lure into the water, you just get out a little yourself and chop

m
mifora 19.11.21

how how - with a sword))

L
Lord Castor de Veluca 19.11.21

When I was in the valley of the mines, I killed them in one way: I collected a lot of orcs and ran to that baricade, climbed on it and did a fire rain spell and that's it!

L
Lord Castor de Veluca 19.11.21

even on this baricade you will climb and from their crossbow!

B
Biopsych 19.11.21

claw ...;)

_
_Lord_ 19.11.21

Dragon Danny An
ordinary orc can be put with several fireballs, but with two or more ... there is already a firestorm. And this gothic rain is difficult to get, even if you get a rune, you need mana ... This is about magic. Melee combat is less costly yab said, here a claw is needed (by post above), well, and a little strength)

R
Real banzay 19.11.21

With a sword, or magic if a magician.

X
Xiahou Dun 19.11.21

It seems that no one has canceled the bow and the tall pebble - this is if you want to mock everyone without distributing points. Well, I usually use two-handed ones. If you want with magic, then kill the fire golem, take his heart and shoot for health for free.

... ... ... 19.11.21

In the second, they are very easy to take out, but in the first ...
In the second, I always pumped pretty quickly to high levels, so everything was easy.

B
BulkaCoolMan 19.11.21

Do the people in the head of the orcs re-emerge around the castle ??

i
ironHAMMER.ms 19.11.21

BulkaCoolMan
None.

B
BulkaCoolMan 19.11.21

If you Kill at 2 then you will not appear ??????

D
DonLeno 19.11.21

Few will appear

S
SerpenteS79 19.11.21

I start actively sawing in the 2nd chapter, I partially clean out the pass and the surroundings of the castle in the mine valley. Standard mouse click, instead of block I use bounce back - automatically sets the block.