3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
f [a] llen 19.11.21 01:07 am

How do you kill orcs? (Gothic 2)

Hello everyone, in this thread I want to know who (class) at what level and what destroys the orcs, I created the topic for a reason, but because I myself, on the 15th level as a mercenary, can hardly kill an orc if 1x1 and if there are more than 2 then death , share your experience ....
76 Comments
Sort by:
S
SatEn 19.11.21

If the level is small, then you need to do this, go to Gorax, buy a magic staff, which adds +20 or +25 mana. We learn from the water magicians the "ice spear" rune, climb to a height inaccessible to the orc / s and shoot with a spear, and when the mana runs out, we take it off and put it on, after that mana will appear on one spear. And so on to infinity ... well ... or until the death of the orc / s.

t
technician-san 19.11.21

it’s bad that there are few ways to kill the orcs ...

nezya just pressurize the urk with a tank, poison, etc.

S
Shpiker 19.11.21

Has anyone succeeded in pounding the Orc with their fists?

I
Inquvi 19.11.21

Yes, it turned out. Before sailing, I killed the Elite Orc with my fists, but that was in the original. I have not tried the crow in the night

S
SatEn 19.11.21

It is not so difficult. Unless, of course, you are pumped. Unless, of course, he is not a dodger, but mainly pumps strength.

M
Maxi lopez 19.11.21

Kill it, on the first level! You approach him, he pulls out a weapon, and you run to the first immortal Persian, stand aside, then add a couple of blows - lucky - your experience, no - you run after a new one or you reboot.

W
Wise Master 19.11.21

Skipper I did it cleanly)
When I pass For a magician I kill quickly with magic Army of Darkness, Wave of Death and Fire Rain.
PS Here developers bastards steal energy for animals is impossible to make> (!
When Paladin and mercenaries use force, cunning and Lovkost.Mochu all strongly if a lot of them if one were driven into place and urine)))
Q: If all soak them orcs will not be any more? Go will appear on a new one?

I
Inquvi 19.11.21

with each chapter, new monsters appear (including orcs). And if you cut mobs in one chapter, then until the next one the monsters will not appear!

p
palord12 19.11.21

In the Minental Valley, run around the castle, collect ALL orcs and run into the tent ... Aim at one orc running around the tent and kill it with a sword. So you can clear the valley from invaders thanks to the tent. :)

s
simple.user 19.11.21

There is also a good way for magicians at low levels in chapter 3-4.

You can find a relatively high tree stump or a stake stuck in the ground with which the orcs set up their tents. The stump / stake must be as tall as 3/4 of an orc, and so that one person / orc / humanoid from the planet Alpha Centauri can stand on it. Thank God, this stuff around the castle in bulk. We find, collect pieces of 20 orcs and run to the hemp. We climb in (perhaps, while the blunt-nosed GG will climb (and sometimes bypass the stump), you will have to feel a couple of hits from the Crash-pack under the ass, but that's okay) and turn on the Tempest rune (you can learn from Nefarius in Yarkendar). I think that by the 3-4th chapter, GG will have 100 mana to use it. We begin to cast and drink mana potions. Orcs, blunt by nature, will crowd around and swing axes at the stump (and after all, the stump is 3/4 of an Orc, as I said, and they cannot reach GG), someone will try to jump, but the fat GG has already taken all the place, so the orcs can only swing their axes, humbly awaiting their fate. Orc-warriors are carried out from 2 storms, elite - from 3 ones. If you are lucky, the magic will hit someone twice (this someone may turn out to be an orc, standing further, "in time" noticing something wrong; while running, he may well stumble upon two discharges of a thunderstorm). The biggest problem here is the shamans. In addition to the enormous damage to individuals unprotected from magic (which, in general, magicians, especially those with the mantle of the archmage, do not get sick), they can push the GG off the stump, right into the crowd to the angry orcs. But this, it seems, happens rarely. "in time" noticed something was wrong; while running, he may well stumble upon two discharges of thunderstorms). The biggest problem here is the shamans. In addition to the enormous damage to individuals unprotected from magic (which, in general, magicians, especially those with the mantle of the archmage, do not get sick), they can push the GG off the stump, right into the crowd to the angry orcs. But this, it seems, happens rarely. "in time" noticed something was wrong; while running, he may well stumble upon two discharges of thunderstorms). The biggest problem here is the shamans. In addition to the enormous damage to individuals unprotected from magic (which, in general, magicians, especially those with the mantle of the archmage, do not get sick), they can push the GG off the stump, right into the crowd to the angry orcs. But this, it seems, happens rarely.

S
Sergamer 19.11.21

With Beliar's claw, it's great to wet them. I remember running along the castle, killing the orcs one or two at a time, and then bam - and they ran in a bunch. I ran away from them, but this only led to the fact that about twenty of them chased after me. In general, I ran into the tent and started waving left and right. Lightning flashes, orcs roar, and HP is gradually decreasing ... Then everything calmed down. I looked - everyone was lying, and GG had about 5 HP left. Such was the battle ...

s
simple.user 19.11.21

And, there is also a great place to take out the orcs near the castle. Right next to the main entrance there is a dilapidated hut (Easter egg from G1 - Diego's house, which, one of the few, has survived). On the one hand, the entrance to it is quite spacious, and on the other, it is narrow, and only for jumping. So: we lure the orcs and run to the house (it is very effective, because there are few or no stumps and stumps on this side of the castle), the orcs crowd into it in droves, and the GG quickly jumps out of the house through a narrow passage. This is where the fun begins. You conjure something more abruptly and admire how the inscriptions about gaining experience are rapidly replacing each other: +300 experience, +450 experience, +300 experience, +450 experience ... So beautiful ... If there is a fiery rain - generally cool, after one use will be left to finish off the elite orcs with drops of HP.

K
Kamred 19.11.21

I was a magician, learned the sixth circle, made the Fire Rain rune and soaked the orcs. There was no one around the Castle.

I
Inquvi 19.11.21

I have been planning an attack for many weeks. developing tactics, drawing blueprints ...
strengthening my spirit for the upcoming battle ... and after many days I am attacking several huts. I gather my will and the sword into a fist - and the battle begins! ..

C
Consul 19.11.21

If through their camp is not the only way to the goal, I try to get around them. But if (as in the last chapter) it is necessary to go through their camp - I try to lure them out in small groups and run into some narrow passage so that they do not surround me. Then comes Beliar's Claw. You can also lure them to the ship, but I strongly advise against ... Once I lured about 6-8 critters to the ship, so they cut out my entire team except for the immortal captain ...

P
PAKHAN 19.11.21

At any level, with any sword (hatchet): blow + left (right) - back, repeat until the orc's death. It is more difficult with snappers: to stand sideways to it and when it runs, move to the side and back, then hit, just as it wakes up - it will work out 3-4 times. If not killed - repeat.
I don’t know how to endure skeletons without loss.

R
RPGeshka 19.11.21

First of all, I look to see if there is any rock in the vicinity, if there is any, I shoot with a bow or crossbow. I prefer long-range combat.

F
Faleys 19.11.21

I took the bow and caught the orc (the main thing was I was a Minintal with 15 lvl and I got ready for the first orc on 12 levle with a short sword and 25 arrows) while he was running, shoot the bottom, he started to take 6 - 7 steps to take the sword and beat halfway the blow ran away (important: back) he (orc) tried to hit, but you missed him bypass podbigaesh bёsh again otbigaesh he tried to beat bypasses podbigaesh bёsh and so until you kill the first orc I soaked and then kada all skill by 100 stupidly LMB + right left right left left right left and so on until the orc dies

p
printing in the infernal 19.11.21

I involuntarily remember how I tried to kill the orc that stands in the cave at the eastern gate of Khorinis. It was in the very first chapter, so the level is small. It all boiled down to the fact that I aggravated him and took him to the guard at the city gates, which began to beat him. Then it remained to deliver the victorious blow. It was necessary for the blacksmith's quest for his approval of your apprenticeship, I think.

D
Daniel Garner 19.11.21

When Beliar's Claw is in my hands, then my hands are itching to kill them, I myself am looking for them when Beliar's claw is pumped decently, then 2 good combo hits are enough to turn even an elite orc into a dead, otherwise I prefer to bypass them (I only engage as a last resort and with only one orc, for example, where I often pass