3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 19.11.21 01:26 am

Discussion of the full version of the game. (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent)

In this thread, we will share our impressions of the game.
For those who do not know what kind of beast Splinter Cell: Double Agent is and what to do with it, I provide links to 4 topics where all information about the game was meticulously collected throughout the year:
Fischer's
Identification Fisher 's Identification v.2
Fisher's Identification v. 3
Fisher Identity v. 4
190 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 19.11.21

This is a distortion effect in the water and it does not float, but at the moment immediately after the dive. =)

B
Basil 19.11.21

Powerfull
Own screenshots?

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 19.11.21

Categorically photographed with my own hand =)

S
SvichIS0 19.11.21

Heh heh you would play on Xbox 360 and personally I can say that she is the most beautiful graph of the year!
I play boxing myself and with each mission I admire the graphics more and more.
But the most beautiful graph is in mission 4 at the very beginning, where you need to take equipment!

D
Dan4MerC 19.11.21

I've seen so many beautiful games this year, but I think the best for now will certainly be Gears of War.

S
SvichIS0 19.11.21

))) Maybe since I haven't played it yet, but I'm looking forward to it!

c
cutter 19.11.21

Gears of War yes, this is still the first next gene game of UE3 and the graphics there are really freaky. but on the SC4, the graphics are still an order of magnitude better than Oblivion and Gothic, which is one of Sam's model compared to the clumsy ready-made chumps)))

R
ReDoX 19.11.21

And you can have more impressions and more details, tk. I want to go buy a game now ...

S
SvichIS0 19.11.21

Gears of War or SCDA? )))

PS If about a splinter, then I have only positive impressions, right now the current has passed the game, only 11 levels (11 bonus)!
-Graph super
-The plot is finally real
-It is necessary to make very important decisions after which the outcome of events changes
-And just a great game)

M
Mr. Shaggy 19.11.21

People, do you know the game is sold there in some 505 stores for example? Otherwise I'm confused

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 19.11.21

The game is sold wherever counterfeit products are sold =)

S
SvichIS0 19.11.21

Yeah))
And I advise you not to take the pirate
. Even in the city when Splinter 3 came out, we didn't have any pirates at all, we had to wait half a year for Russboit-M localization, but for that it was comfortable to play it!

M
Mr.stronghol 19.11.21

What do you think it will come out on PSP

R
ReDoX 19.11.21

By the way, how is it with the protection? Big problems, as with Theory, or everything is ok and the pirates copied without problems? If the latter, are there many glitches in the pirated version of the game?

S
SvichIS0 19.11.21

I don’t know if we have even a pirate, I play at box 360, something like this came out on PSP under the name Essential (I don’t remember exactly)

D
Dan4MerC 19.11.21

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent
Essential came out on psp and failed

H
Hamster Jedi 19.11.21

This forum even has a topic dedicated to Splinter Cell: Essentials ... However, it has already been said here many times that the game is nothing special.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Essentials ...

D
Dimaximym 19.11.21

I'm disappointed in the game, and all because of the stupid brakes = (((I expected from Ubi, a crude project ... The gameplay is of course classy, ​​but there are just non-playable moments, due to lags ... = (((

D
Dan4MerC 19.11.21

This is not Ubisoft's fault, but the weak computers of the players: P

D
Dimaximym 19.11.21

um ... I would not say that my computer is weak. Core 2 Duo E6400 overclocking to 3200/2048 ram overclocking lo 810 / GeForce 7950GX2 / So Yubi is to blame for this ...