3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 19.11.21 01:26 am

Discussion of the full version of the game. (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent)

In this thread, we will share our impressions of the game.
For those who do not know what kind of beast Splinter Cell: Double Agent is and what to do with it, I provide links to 4 topics where all information about the game was meticulously collected throughout the year:
Fischer's
Identification Fisher 's Identification v.2
Fisher's Identification v. 3
Fisher Identity v. 4
190 Comments
Sort by:
N
NedViD 19.11.21

haha McEclipse hellish Satan zhzhosh ... bliiin need to say such a next gene to cut off ... ahrenet ... author f babruisk animal!

dudes, does the game support 4 shaders and 10 derekt x?

D
Dan4MerC 19.11.21

The game does not support 4 shaders and 10 DX

N
NedViD 19.11.21

fake ... but they did it :(

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 19.11.21

No, they didn't.

N
NedViD 19.11.21

didn’t obey?! .. hmmm

P
Pip boy 19.11.21

Look how they are developed in Russian sprehayut :)))
Probably PROMT was using it ...

PlayGround.ru

l
lexxxo 19.11.21

And where is the level from the east ???? The one that all the time in the commercials showed where Sam runs without night vision with a gun and kills everyone !!!!!

D
Dan4MerC 19.11.21

This is Africa, the level will be still

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 19.11.21

In general, I got through. :)
Impressions are strictly positive, maximum replay value =)
In the last mission I have a "stealth" percentage of -10 :-D It was my bloody revenge ^ _ ^
In short, must have and more than once!

g
gamer23 19.11.21

Finally bought, so I have a full version for X-BOX 360, MULTI-PLAYER FIRM, single graphics as C clip, super short.

P
Pip boy 19.11.21

I'm just crazy !!! I rearranged the Windows and all the snail saves into oblivion ... Aren't they supposed to be in the game folder or in My Documents? The last level remained, now you have to go through everything again :(

O
Oleg77 19.11.21

The game is super, schA only I play it !!!

h
haha your dead 19.11.21

The game is super. Amazing level design, great non-linear storyline, great graphics, very high level gameplay and the best music from the entire series. Didn't like the removal of the noise and darkness indicator. It is a little annoying that, being in the light a meter from the enemy, he manages not to see me, and the shadows as such have disappeared somewhere, he still doesn't like the fact that bodies thrown at walls or tables often remain hanging in the air or partially get stuck in them. And, personally, my problem related to my average video 6600GT and 768MB of memory: BESiT, that loading levels takes about five minutes, when restarting a level in 2 cases out of 3, it throws it into Windows, when you press Alt + Tab and then try entering the game back, we think a little, grunt and so we leave everything on the desktop, but already without the possibility of entering the game =)

Hmm, but in general, despite all the negative emotions that I constantly experience when loading / restarting and closing my eyes to minor defects of the developers, I put igruhe 9.5

. the game is significantly different from all the previous parts, but when I got to Shanghai I was really fucked up =) Separately, I would like to note the missions based on JBA, because Cool =) I liked the minigames like the production of mines and kudik och.

In general, vot =)

5ehtiP 19.11.21

Finally installed a Double Agent! Pirate version. In the game, everyone speaks English, and in the screensavers, they speak French. =)))
And so, what I liked: it's graphics, of course! Even something like MGS 4. I was pleased with the lack of an interface, now I am completely immersed in the gameplay.
I also liked all the crap with respect from the NSA and JBA.
The only thing I didn't like was all sorts of use buttons. Nah make such huge console squares in the middle of the screen (playing 1024 * 768). That's why he lowers.
The rest, as always, is the steering game about Sam Fisher.

J
Jeronimo 19.11.21

there was some interest, here it is not, well, it is not there, it feels like they just gave additional levels with an awesome graph and that's it, I was disappointed in SCDA, but I still go through it. But the same eggs only in profile ...

h
haha your dead 19.11.21

Come on ... Better than 3 parts will be.

J
Jeronimo 19.11.21

That's just better, the gamers seem to be kept on a leash, they are afraid to do something new, for example, in the slammer they could devote the gameplay to the fact that they could move around the zone, the developers could show the daily routine of the Yanok prisoners, or in the first mission they could make it so that partner could have been saved but no ...

M
Master Thief 19.11.21

I agree a lot just did not do, where tell me for goodness co-op with partners (once thrown in the first mission and that's all?), Where is the rain in Shanghai, where is the train shown to us in the videos?

P
Paul1 19.11.21

Shit game. Into the furnace. Played for a couple of hours and erased nah! It's a pity 8,5Gb traffic for the jump ... Some nondescript and uninteresting single, in comparison with SC1 / SC3, there are no original ideas, absolutely no catchy gameplay and plot, and almost complete absence of replayability (remember SC3, with what pleasure each level a dozen times passed!). And what kind of brakes ... inexplicably long downloads ... Glitches with anti-aliasing, even after patch 1.1, crashes when trying to set all settings to maximum ... Outrageous!
In all the reviews, they shout that multiplay is good - but so that I pay another $ 60 for the key ... To hell ... almost 10 hectares of killed traffic will be enough for me ...

PS Honestly, I thought it would turn out on a stick like Pandora. But I didn't expect it to get worse! :(

h
haha your dead 19.11.21

Or in the first mission they could have made it so that the partner could be saved
, but no. Yeah, but in JBA you yourself will ask to be accepted?

where it rains in Shanghai
o_O Actually, there is rain.

But, in general, yes, it would be possible to describe each mission in a little more detail.

Paul
Some bullshit you say, the game has surpassed everything before. parts in almost everything.