3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Loginzzz 19.11.21 01:17 pm

Technical Issues (The Lord of the Rings: Conquest)

Tell me plz, this is such a problem for me: the game just does not start at all, I launched a shortcut, exe from the folder where it is installed and nothing does not happen, and there’s no mistake, it’s like I’m clicking from scratch.
156 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gendalf-golkiper 19.11.21

So that's the problem the first one drew up

S
Seguro 19.11.21

The standard advice is to reinstall Windows and check the system requirements

A
Artur1990 19.11.21

and how to configure the XboX360 controller?

P
PiXeLRuS 19.11.21

My friend does not create an account in the game !!! What should he do? Downloaded from one link and he has such a zap

D
DEDYLLIKA_1993 19.11.21

I have a problem at level 3, I run into an invisible wall, if anyone knows, tell me what to do

B
Barradda 19.11.21

DeNiZ08 helped a friend ??????? if so how ?????? I have the same nonsense ... the loading inscription comes out and everything hangs with an ax!
People help what to do? play hachu !!!!!!!!!!

S
Seguro 19.11.21

DEDYLLIKA_1993
a) buy a license
b) wait for a normal crack
c) a killer of disappointment

_
_MaESTrO_ 19.11.21

no one knows when he buys this crack?

_
_MaESTrO_ 19.11.21

no one knows when he will come out this crack?

H
Hadding 19.11.21

Norm crack download from here - http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4650600/The_Lord_Of_The_Rings_Conquest_Crackfix-Razor1911

Now about the rams.

On XP x64 it slows down to eerie. Powerful dual-core percent - both cores are 100% crammed. Nobody has come across a similar one?

S
Sweden_Lord 19.11.21

Friends, such a problem: I go into the game, everything loads normally, as soon as it reaches the menu - the game either crashes or everything is in green-yellow-white-blue stripes ((Vista 64, giraffe 8800GT, the software is all new, there were no problems with one game for a couple of years and here on you. Already I didn't even want to play. If you know the solution - tell me.
It looks like whist, only the problem is ...

H
Hadding 19.11.21

Hike the game does not hack 64-bit operating systems. Or more than 2 GB of memory.

I had a similar problem (it crashed right after loading the level or sometimes like yours, only the background was gray). Vidyaha is still the same giraffe only 9600GT.
I fixed it by rearranging more recent firewood for vidyahi - but again I repeat - it terribly slows down. It seems that two 3 GHz cores are not enough for the game (((

The game's engine is the same as that of the battlefront, they "improved" it. Now we are tormented ...

S
Sweden_Lord 19.11.21

Hadding
Yeah :(

I just have a 64 system and 4GB of RAM, in short a full set of problems for the game :( I'll have to demolish, installing fresh 181.2x firewood did not help ...

H
Hadding 19.11.21

In general, the conclusion is either to demolish the game tries, or to put whist or xp 32 bits and lose almost one gig out of 4 and play without problems.

S
Sweden_Lord 19.11.21

Because of one game of a rather suspicious quality to demolish Windows ??)) Oh, I have an idea, I'll try to run it from under Linux and tell me how successful;) Then I'll probably find out the problem.

j
jeks0n 19.11.21

endless loading how
to solve it

B
BIO_HAZARD 19.11.21

2 Hadding - in Vista x32 sp1 - ALL 4 Giga work. (I can throw a screen if you don't believe)

H
Hadding 19.11.21

BIO_HAZARD

I meant XP SP2 or SP3

In whist, 4 gig support is implemented, and in xp it was current in sp1 ...

D
Desann2008 19.11.21

DeNiZ08

Solving the problem with creating an account in the game.
[FONT = Arial] The game is not friendly with the Cyrillic alphabet, so you need to change the path to the folder my documents
so that it does not contain Russian letters.
For example, we enter through the shortcut "My Computer", go up one level,
find the "My Documents" folder, open the properties and write the path for example
C: DOCS Administrator My documents, or specify the path using the "Move" button, then click "Apply".
Delete and reinstall the game.
If everything is done correctly, the game will allow you to create and save an account.

I
Inferno1751 19.11.21

2Desann2008

your way nifiga does not work, first because the profile I have saved (loading hangs at the entrance to the menu), and secondly, I did as you wrote, and nothing has changed
so it does not roll this solution

krivorukost freaks of EA's, they again done .. Why did Mirrors Edge download, install and play normally without hemorrhoids. Well, with this Lord of the Rings, you will screw up bugs to look for