3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Loginzzz 19.11.21 01:17 pm

Technical Issues (The Lord of the Rings: Conquest)

Tell me plz, this is such a problem for me: the game just does not start at all, I launched a shortcut, exe from the folder where it is installed and nothing does not happen, and there’s no mistake, it’s like I’m clicking from scratch.
156 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeBarT 19.11.21

Tell me plz !!! I have such a problem: the game just does not start at all, I launched a shortcut, exe from the folder where it is installed and nothing happens, and I don't see any mistake, as if I'm clicking from scratch.
People, what can I do ??

s
sawa93 19.11.21

how to check 3 shaders?

D
Demion-spb 19.11.21

Savva93Look in the description of the vidyah!

D
Demion-spb 19.11.21

DeBarT So put it crookedly!

S
Spuncha 19.11.21

And what to do with the sound ??

D
Demion-spb 19.11.21

EMOloveSet basic acceleration in sound settings!

D
Demion-spb 19.11.21

EMOlove Start / Run / dxdiag / Sound disable hardware acceleration

S
Spuncha 19.11.21

Sanks !!! helped with the sound !!))

D
Demion-spb 19.11.21

EMOloveNo why!

z
zizitop13 19.11.21

I have 2 computers, I wanted to play with a friend over the network. I put it on the first AMD 4200 + Dual, RAM 2gb, GF8600GTS, the game works without problems, I put it on the second AMD 2800+, RAM 2gb, GF7300 GT - it does not start here at all (the forum has already indicated the same problem, see: DeBarT, Loginzzz, Ucarron ). On both computers prog. provide and operas. the system is the same: WinXP SP3, DX9.0c, Net 3.0. Only the firewood for the views is different, on the first 181.22, on the second 176.xx, the latter works in a douche, krasis, betle front 1 and 2 without problems.
Maybe have at least some ideas on the problem. Thank you in advance.

D
Demion-spb 19.11.21

zizitop13And you did not think about the antivirus, like everyone else, because there is trouble in it!

z
zizitop13 19.11.21

Demion-spb At the expense of antivirus, so on both computers is the same - Avira. And on 4200+ the toy works, but on 2800+ it doesn't respond at all, it doesn't even give an error!
I think it's about the hardware. Apparently there is some kind of agreement between the manufacturers of processors and video cards with game developers, so that we buy new computers, although the toy could easily go on what is.
Guys and girls, in general, just people, if anyone has this fucking game started on the Barton technology and the 7th generation vidyuha, please write to confirm / refute my guess.

D
DigGeR2 19.11.21

People here are such a thing .... well, in general .... KADA SHOWS A VIDEO EXTRACT IN THE CAMPAIGN (well, let's say there is a berserker at 1 lvl) THE SCREEN DARKES (IN GENERAL, IT'S NOT VISIBLE), the problem is solved by repeatedly pressing esc (it does not help much, but that's all same) or curtailing the game ... TELL THE SAME AS FROM THIS HNI REDUCED !!!!! Thank you in advance

d
delik007 19.11.21

Hello everyone! I have such a problem! When one goes through the campaign, the game does not glitch, and when I go through a LAN campaign or just a fight with a friend, the game slows down (((How to solve the problem ???

j
jojo97 19.11.21

dude what do I do if I open the game window appears, "the application has failed to start because d3dx9_38.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application will fix this problem." I have already reinstalled and patch set but Nitsche not help
psigra license.

C
CanCanbI4 19.11.21

Try to turn off the antivirus program and install derectx.

a
artem262 19.11.21

Help !!! I start the game, there are EA videos, etc., after them the game crashes without any errors

s
sv-omen 19.11.21

Vegetable-Schavel
Did everything as described, did not help (((No textures

R
Red 6ull 19.11.21

Such a problem: I start the game, create a user, click, select, and then the inscription "download". I waited for 40 minutes, but nothing happens. Loading is in the background of the main menu.

I
Inferno1751 19.11.21

In short, here is the solution to the glitches: you need to remove the "compress files and folders" attribute from the game folder.
This fixes the blue veil, lack of texture and sound in the game. Perhaps this will remove the eternal loading.