3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Loginzzz 19.11.21 01:17 pm

Technical Issues (The Lord of the Rings: Conquest)

Tell me plz, this is such a problem for me: the game just does not start at all, I launched a shortcut, exe from the folder where it is installed and nothing does not happen, and there’s no mistake, it’s like I’m clicking from scratch.
156 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saskke 19.11.21

HELP I PLEASE START THE GAME REACHES TO THE LORD OF THE RINGS CONFRONT AND DISPENSES WITH AN ERROR WHAT TO DO PLIZ HELP

b
burn1k 19.11.21

When you enter the game, only the sound is loaded, no image, only the cursor appears in the form of a sword!
What to do?! = (How to remove the damn black screen ?!

r
roler567 19.11.21

Can you please tell me it loads, it goes to the menu after launch, the loading screen appears and crashes with an error, the memory cannot be winettner or it is loaded, but with a blue screen no one has come across such a thank you in advance

D
Desann2008 19.11.21

Inferno1751
Sorry that it didn’t help. This method was recommended to me by a guy and I didn’t try it because it worked for me. I just thought that he was a worker and he would help someone.

L
LordOFWorld7 19.11.21

I have the same troubles as described in 1 post !!! Launching the game_4erky screen_working table! No sound, no errors, nothing happens ... HELP KTONIT !!!

C
CtHuLHa 19.11.21

I solved the problem of "downloading" by removing the antivirus from my computer !!! I had a doctor on the web! just not by disconnecting, but by DELETING!

M
Mal1k 19.11.21

2 CtHuLHa And remove the same antivirus from the endless download?

C
CtHuLHa 19.11.21

Mal1k is the solution to the endless download problem!

N
NVUltra 19.11.21

burn1k

A similar problem! I start the game, a black screen and a sword-shaped cursor in the upper left corner !!! ALL! Further not a fig does not happen! Who knows the solution ????

D
Djvladimir 19.11.21

similarly, a black screen and a cursor in the corner what to do

D
Daniel 19.11.21

When the screen says "do you want to play as a hero?" and answer options: yes, no. What should be pressed to "be yes"? The atom does not appear on the screen of the mouse cursor.

D
DIAVOL-VLAD 19.11.21

Daniel
Similarly (((

... Imbo_O ... 19.11.21

Damn, please tell me how to select the heroes of the mouse cursor is not present. I snapped everything I could not help. !!!

H
Hadding 19.11.21

Daniel

Press the left arrow on the keyboard - it helped me

U
Ucarron 19.11.21

And my game does not start at all. That is, when I click on the shortcut, nothing happens. How to solve this problem?

B
BadBoy20 19.11.21

Does anyone tell me how to solve the problem with a black screen ?????

N
Nikolai88 19.11.21

Please help me, I turn on the game, and I can’t create an account.

D
Djvladimir 19.11.21

guys who have black screen 3 shaders are supported ?????

T
TheNik 19.11.21

Guys, why sometimes after the game clips the screen is black, only words are visible, the exit with the Windows button and back helps.

V
Viksitas 19.11.21

People, there is a problem with the account, if anyone knows how to solve it, please send me a report on how to fix this problem, because it’s not clear ... well, they said two words and that’s all, SEND EVERYTHING IN A UNDERSTANDING RUSSIAN LANGUAGE.