3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Loginzzz 19.11.21 01:17 pm

Technical Issues (The Lord of the Rings: Conquest)

Tell me plz, this is such a problem for me: the game just does not start at all, I launched a shortcut, exe from the folder where it is installed and nothing does not happen, and there’s no mistake, it’s like I’m clicking from scratch.
156 Comments
Sort by:
L
LapinioZx 19.11.21

Help!
I go into the game, all the rules are launched, then it comes to the letters Lord of the Rings Confrontation, the game collapses, then it comes in, these letters appear again and crashes !!!! Help pliz!

N
Nikita 4 19.11.21

People bought the game B put it to enter, but as soon as I start the game it does not show not only the scale of lives and I don’t know anything to do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pimagite plizzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!

s
sergey0290 19.11.21

how will the patch be installed? otherwise I have an invisible wall for 3 missions and I cannot go through it. Help

V
Viperonator 19.11.21

the problem is this, I run into an invisible wall in level 3, one smart guy wrote here to buy a license, which I just play, so help people

V
Vegetable-Schavel 19.11.21

Problem: The main menu loads endlessly.
Solution: Disable / uninstall DrWeb. Better to find a normal antivirus.
Problem: Unable to create a profile.
Solution: The user is named in Russian. Create a new Windows account in Latin and play from under it.

V
Viperonator 19.11.21

the bug was fixed with a crack, ps game hellish shit

N
Nikita 4 19.11.21

I don’t know what to do, nothing is shown only by the scale of life

J
Jason brn 19.11.21

2 Hadding
I have 64 bit Vista and all the rules are working. Giraffe 8600 gt, 2 gigs. I took the game yesterday, installed it - all the rules. And demolishing Vista for this game is nonsense. Watch the videos - you will get more pleasure than from the gameplay))

J
Jason brn 19.11.21

2 Ucarron
Try to poke on .exe'shnik)

z
zakzakzak 19.11.21

when i play hamachi i host everything slow running slowly all why?

S
SaNCHeSRUS 19.11.21

In short, for those who have problems with textures, try .... go to the properties of the folder where the game is installed .... Tab -General, then ... button -Others, then uncheck the line -Compress content to save space.! !! It helped me ....

n
nekromantfess 19.11.21

help how to create an account ???

n
nekromantfess 19.11.21

I press create and nifiga does not come out !! help plizz!

h
hally5 19.11.21

do not believe at what resolution I play 640x480 ... and this is on a dual-core processor with 2 gigs of operatives: ((((Kick !!

S
Saskke 19.11.21

YES HELP ME WHEN I START UP WHEN THE SINGER IS INSCRIPTION OF THE LORD OF THE RINGS WITH AN ERROR

d
destinymine 19.11.21

DEDYLLIKA_1993
This crack is needed http://www.playground.ru/cheats/13311/

E
Evgen rambo 19.11.21

I have such a problem, I could not create an account, so I downloaded it from 100% of the passage, I play it, but after exiting the game everything is reset.

F
F_babe 19.11.21

guys help plz! in general, I go to the game menu, start any game (training, rings, and something else was there) and now, loading and further video, after the video stupidly flies out of the game, no error, nothing! just kicks out and leaves the game! help ah! installing fresh firewood didn't help! I have a laptop samsung x11 core2duo 1.8, 1gb ram, geforce go 7400 from 128 to 512.

V
Viksitas 19.11.21

I understand that in order to create an account, you need to replace the folder MY DOCUMENTS .................
BUT SOMEONE CAN EXPLAIN HOW TO IMPLEMENT IT

T
Teplyakov 19.11.21

When you enter the game, only a black screen and a sword-shaped cursor!
What to do?