3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost_47 19.11.21 10:10 pm

Walkthrough Questions (I Am Alive)

Here we ask questions about the passage of the game "I Am Alive".
I have a question about weapons. In short, I lost an arrow from a bow on the ship, can it be found somewhere else? If so, where?
91 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jeka0x 19.11.21

Who knows where to find cigarettes: D?

S
SmartParts 19.11.21

moolah_moves +1
Exactly the same problem ...

S
SmartParts 19.11.21

After I picked up the medicines from the skyscraper with grief, I jumped in half inside this skyscraper on a hook with a rope, but after that I need to jump from building to building in order to go down to the street, this is the problem that I stupidly cannot jump to the next house, after after I swayed and clicked, the PCM stupidly falls down immediately ... How to fix this?

o
olejazver 19.11.21

SmartParts
damn I have the same problem !!!

o
olejazver 19.11.21

I passed, but further with such physics is not an option. I watched the video on the box, this place passed freely there .. on the pc we are waiting for the patch, tk. this shnyaga is complete !!!

o
olejazver 19.11.21

dear noobs, including me,))) found a solution to the problem! The hook must be released not by the right mouse button, but by the space bar))) good luck)

B
Boosty 19.11.21

After the first video in the game, there is no sound at all, whoever solved this problem, so many.

Z
Zombieller 19.11.21

can you walk with a gun in your hands? here at the beginning where you need to push into a hole, I aim at him, I say to step back and how to approach him now, this is how the Persian does not move with me, and if I remove the gun, then the enemy runs at me with a machete

S
SPR1GGAN 19.11.21

stuck in where it was necessary to kill the leader of the bandits, killed everyone in turn with a shot, approached to finish off but two of me finished off)) at the beginning of the game, where we are looking for a medicine for a girl in a skyscraper, the game is very peculiar, I didn’t have to play something like that before, this and not a shooter and not a park like in Mirors Edge or Assassin and not a strategy, but just some kind of mix of all these genres.

M
Masterdors 19.11.21

SPR1GGAN
Kill the bald man in the middle and aim at the other two. Soon they will fall to their knees and you will calmly finish them off with your machete.

_
_N1NJa_ 19.11.21

After I picked up the medicine from the skyscraper .. then I went down to the street and there I hear the voice of a small child tell me where is he ???

d
deIIis 19.11.21

Zombieller
Possible - everything went fine, even with aiming.

d
deIIis 19.11.21

olejazver
on joe there is no such shnyaga) the buildup of norms works.

T
Tea with lemon 19.11.21

Where to find cigarettes, where to find a tomato, and where to find food for a humpbacked peasant, in an episode where you need to bring medicine? : D

s
stHarty 19.11.21

How to get past a dude with a barrel in the sewer? it is impossible to run, and my barrel without cartridges is not a hindrance to him ...

T
Tea with lemon 19.11.21

stHarty
At the very beginning? : D If you do not reach the weapon and do not come close, then he himself should not attack, you just calmly pass by)

o
olejazver 19.11.21

Tea with Lemon
is shorter, put the trainer and walk down the street and there in the dungeon you still need to save 2 people, open the grate for them, and there will be cigarettes behind the grating) I brought everything to this humpbacked hunchback ... ) at least I just left and that's it) he said I'll see you later

T
Tea with lemon 19.11.21

olejazver
With cheats, the "taste" disappears) I

have already taken the cigars, it would be a loss to find a tomato, I read that it is in the Harbor Center, but I do not know how to get there.

By the way, if you help a hunchbacked peasant when the medicines are taken, he will give a shotgun: 3 He needs to be given: a fruit cocktail, canned food, water, soda, and meat)

S
Samutoturbotrop 19.11.21

Hearing the cry of the girl, we go up the iron pipe. Ambush! In an amicable way, you should have one cartridge left. Kill the leader (the same bald man in a bandana) and the rest will surrender.

This location will open after you have found the medicine and must take it to Mei. Making your way across the abandoned railway bridge, you hear a cry for help. It turned out to be a girl on the roof of a neighboring house. As soon as the GG reaches her, three bandits run out of ambush and run towards you. One of them is in a bandana and bald, that is, it seems like a leader. Question: how to fill them up if there is 1 cartridge and a machete? The tale about the murder of the leader and the subsequent surrender of all the other bandits does not work. Whoever he killed, the rest first fuss, then they still decide to mock the GG. And with a machete against two is not an option. They don't kneel. Are there any options to throw them in?

T
Tea with lemon 19.11.21

Samutoturbotrop
Wait for the moment when they run up close, take out your pistol and try to turn them so that you can knock at least one, if you don't have time to push them - shoot one and push them further to push them) But, in order to help the girl to the end, she needs to shoot handcuffs, you can use a shotgun.

Or to the extreme: there is a hunchbacked man in the neighborhood, if you help him with provisions, he will give a shotgun with 5 rounds, one shot can kill 2+ people)