3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost_47 19.11.21 10:10 pm

Walkthrough Questions (I Am Alive)

Here we ask questions about the passage of the game "I Am Alive".
I have a question about weapons. In short, I lost an arrow from a bow on the ship, can it be found somewhere else? If so, where?
91 Comments
Sort by:
f
futctmanka 19.11.21

SmartParts
I had the same garbage! you just need to press the jump - there is a space on the computer)

f
futctmanka 19.11.21

the game is cool! who knows where the helicopter pilot is? and is he in general? thanks.

l
lexachs 19.11.21

I flicked through a piece with arrows. Found 2 places where you can pick up arrows (1: on the ship where the first thug in armor attacks you, 2: in the mission a stranger is already on the way to the hotel right after the highway there is a corpse with an arrow) but the catch is that these arrows appear there only if you lost your arrow earlier (for example, in a mission, a stranger killed 3 hulks and picked up automatically the respirator did not take the arrow with which he killed the last one, and went further picked up the arrow at the highway, returned back, picked up the arrow that he left behind)

B
Boomzoom 19.11.21

And what will be given if you help all the victims? And then somehow I don't want to replay because of nonsense =)

s
sergyas78 19.11.21

moolah_moves You need to swing in order to jump. C and S-alternately press ...

I
ILive 19.11.21

BoomZoom Do
n't know yet. But in the Game Menu => Achievements, there is an achievement to save people.

K
KostarSf 19.11.21

Help me go through the episode where you need to get to the shopping center with medicines (where else the man asks for cigars, and an ambush on the roof), otherwise I don’t understand where to go there

K
KEISER_213 19.11.21

19max99
With an ambush and a man who asks for the last cigarette, you can wait. I don’t remember exactly, but it’s like the place where the ascent to the medicine box is in the same area (where the man and the ambush are). There is one wall covered with black film. There are pipes around it, through which you need to climb the same building. Then go up. In short, run in this place, look for the rises - they stand out. There you can still find a bottle of wine, which will need to be given to two old men who are sitting on the roof, not far from the ship.

j
jobitronik 19.11.21

Can I turn on the flashlight myself in the game?

s
st.mario 19.11.21

olejazver
thank you dear man

M
Mikhail Vitvitsky 19.11.21

Guys have a question - it's worth playing on a computer but haven't played for a year and decided to finish - the mission on the ship (where the transmitter must be found) is not saved when leaving. no matter how much it would pass if you leave the game, then you start from the very beginning of this mission, the question is, is this normal or some kind of glitch?