3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost_47 19.11.21 10:10 pm

Walkthrough Questions (I Am Alive)

Here we ask questions about the passage of the game "I Am Alive".
I have a question about weapons. In short, I lost an arrow from a bow on the ship, can it be found somewhere else? If so, where?
91 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samutoturbotrop 19.11.21

Heh, that is, preferably 2 cartridges ... well, there are still no options, I'll try, thanks_)

T
TeamSP13 19.11.21

At the end of the game, a few cartridges will definitely be saved. But you can get to this location only in those missions where you need to make your way through the city to some place.

S
SPR1GGAN 19.11.21

This freak does not jump on energy after the hook is released and falls like a piece of shit, is this a pirate or everyone has such crap?

T
Tea with lemon 19.11.21

SPR1GGAN
Are you right-clicking or pressing the space bar while jumping?

S
SPR1GGAN 19.11.21

I jump from the rope to RMB

S
Samutoturbotrop 19.11.21

SPR1GGAN
Jump over the space, not RMB and you will be happy)

S
SPR1GGAN 19.11.21

Well, that's why you can't make localization norms where everything is normally scheduled.

H
HAEMHIK 19.11.21

Tea with Lemon Harbor Center is a mission where you need to call a ship, above, where several civilians are sitting there to eat tomatoes.
No one knows on the pier there is still a victim who can be helped, otherwise he found only 19.

T
Tea with lemon 19.11.21

HAEMHIK
All 20 victims:

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 19.11.21

Help. Stuck in this place:
Spoiler

As I understand it, in this place I, with the help of a hook, need to jump over to the other side of the destroyed bridge. But for the life of me, GG does not jump there. Or am I doing something wrong?

H
HAEMHIK 19.11.21

FC Shakhtar Donetsk you need to swing the "forward" and "backward" keys and press the "space"

S
Samutoturbotrop 19.11.21

SPR1GGAN
Because it was not translated by the official localizers, but by the amateur ZoG Forum Team. The official one will be like September 13th, if I'm not mistaken.

T
Tea with lemon 19.11.21

FC Shakhtar Donetsk
There is still to the left of the rail, you can get around the house.

D
Don thomas falcone 19.11.21

FC Shakhtar Donetsk Wherever a grapple
can be used, the GG jumps. You just need to catch the moment of the jump.

H
Hort88 19.11.21

Does anyone know why when you use soda, they write to you "no seats"?

o
ooiiss63 19.11.21

Prompt. When opening the gate, I quickly press LMB and after trying to open the gate, the hero hides the sword behind his back.

S
SPR1GGAN 19.11.21

ooiiss63 needs to be pressed repeatedly

o
ooiiss63 19.11.21

SPR1GGAN I press repeatedly, as a result, the blinking of the LMB disappears, the mouse indicator on the screen turns red and the sword goes behind the back

V
VALIDOL4IK 19.11.21

ooiiss63, as soon as you press "E", start pressing LMB. It should work out.

T
Tiny Killer 19.11.21

Hort88
Soda lightly restores only the existing level of stamina ... but does not heal ... in the sense - it does not raise if the maximum level of stamina is lowered.
It is better to apply it directly while climbing ... saving hooks for.