3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost_47 19.11.21 10:10 pm

Walkthrough Questions (I Am Alive)

Here we ask questions about the passage of the game "I Am Alive".
I have a question about weapons. In short, I lost an arrow from a bow on the ship, can it be found somewhere else? If so, where?
91 Comments
Sort by:
D
Don thomas falcone 19.11.21

Hort88
If stamina is full then soda cannot be used.
ooiiss63
You must be pressing very slowly. Try it quickly.

T
Tea with lemon 19.11.21

ooiiss6
Press it even faster ... imagine that you are trying to kill the left mouse button with your finger: D

o
ooiiss63 19.11.21

Thanks to everyone who answered the question of opening the gate. Help from VALIDOL41K. Good game.

E
Egaliv 19.11.21

People please help !!!! After passing the hooks, when you carry the medicines, you still help with the first-aid kit to the dude whom friends have thrown, I go down to the checkpoint, I go up to him and all the sound is there and there is no image, the game hangs and how not to get out. So give good people Someone save after this place pliz!

G
Goterias 19.11.21

In an amicable way, you should have one cartridge left. Kill the leader (the same bald man in a bandana) and the rest will surrender.

I have one cartridge. I kill the leader and they yell: His pistol is empty and let's wet me ...

T
Tiny Killer 19.11.21

Goterias
It also happens ... for some reason the remaining satellites do not want to give up and the longer you keep them on the fly, the faster they come to the conclusion that he is bluffing.
In such cases, there are many options ... depending on the location. The first - if there is any failure nearby, bring one of them to him with threats, without letting the other out of sight (important), and push the one who remains to be killed in the fight. The second is to move, aiming at the taken aback by the bandos, into some narrow passage or doorway so that there are no approaches from behind / from the side and one by one to hammer them with a machete when they wake up and start attacking. And the third - if there is an opportunity, of course, legs in hand and go to the sprint)))

B
Brashnashla 19.11.21

Blo ... stupid game, can someone explain to me how to push the very first bot into a hole? I aim the barrel, drive it to the cliff, then the tutorial blinks, they say, press "Y", up to this moment "Y" meant a space, now I press the space bar, nifiga does not happen, which button must be pressed so that this moron understands that you need to kick, and not stand like a fool. For the 5th time I'm trying to push this bot.

T
Tiny Killer 19.11.21

Brashnashla
Well, actually, the Cyrillic "U" has always been on the same clave with the Latin "E" ...

B
Brashnashla 19.11.21

Tiny Killer
Thank you, I'll try, just before, when I demanded "U", there was enough space, which is like Canaanite balm

r
r0b0tf00t 19.11.21

I have a question on the same topic, how to kick them into a hole and fire on a gamepad?

a
andrejka mak 19.11.21

saves do not work the 2nd time before the kvaktira, and I go out a little further and HELP on a new one

a
andrejka mak 19.11.21

tell me when the game is saved

H
Headluck 19.11.21

andreyka mak

2nd time to the apartment and go out a little further and use a new one HELP

Well, what the saving process looks like, it is shown when you just enter the game ... after leaving the apartment you need to find the girl and then the current will be saved.
And in general, save games appear in front of difficult areas where you need to climb ...

Shl, after finding medicines for the girl, I decided to climb around the city center ... killed a lot of time, helped six people, then fell unsuccessfully (I pressed the jump direction incorrectly) .. and as a result, all my help to six people burned out and I had to start over ... although there were about 10 saves.

a
andrejka mak 19.11.21

I haven't found the maiden yet

m
mir_trud_may 19.11.21

Comrades. how to wet the last two "tacnki" in an amusement park? Damn, I've been replaying 5 times already, I'm shooting towers in it - zero.

m
mir_trud_may 19.11.21

Understood :)

n
nikss71 19.11.21

Guys, tell me, I went out with the girl from the subway tunnel, made my way along the walls to the site, where he says that you need to get into the car, hanging over the abyss, how to get there, there are no hooks for a hook or for hands?

T
Tiny Killer 19.11.21

nikss71
Everything is there (look from the 7th minute) ... most likely you missed the hint for a long jump (hold the direction and space, when gg is grouped - release the space and it can jump much further) ... there you can even make a small one hook off the target to pick up some useful things ...

n
nikss71 19.11.21

thanks

G
Goterias 19.11.21

Tiny Killer
The problem is that this was where you can't escape, and it wasn't an option to fight back either. First training. A hint appears that you need to kill the leader ... I watched the passage and everyone is fine, but I have such a problem. I had to start over and not save one more cartridge.