3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lost DD 19.11.21 11:26 pm

Should you buy if you've never played the series at all? (Fallout 4)

Hi people! What do you think to buy the game when it comes out (it just looks like a masterpiece is coming)? Didn't play any part of the series. I watched the trailer here, and somehow interested.
76 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhekanya_by 19.11.21

What's stopping you from playing first?

s
seffko 19.11.21

worth because you will have fewer complaints and mb you will not be disappointed
SpoilerHi son

U
Ultravirus661 19.11.21

Lost DD
Download from torrent, watch, like it, buy.

L
Lost DD 19.11.21

Ultravirus661
Yes, torrenting is not possible with my Internet.

U
Ultravirus661 19.11.21

Lost DD
Then you look at reviews, reviews, requests and then buy if you liked it.
PS play fallout 3, if you want we can buy in Steam, there is a promotion right now.

D
Diaz Daulbaev 19.11.21

This Bethesda company name alone deserves a purchase. they do not make slag.

B
BarackKamacho 19.11.21

a strange author, no one will tell you the answer, suddenly you hate RPG or meditative autistic gameplay how we will give you an answer without knowing your taste preferences

D
Divaan1 19.11.21

If we are talking about playing and taking a closer look at the Fallout series, then it is better to choose New Vegas. Better yet, with a couple of good mods (like Project Nevada, A World Of Pain, and other good gameplay addons) you'll spend a lot of time. The clean game is good, but the moderators have to patch the holes. But this is what it is good for - room for innovations!

D
Divaan1 19.11.21

Speaking of mods: if you are going to install, then get ready for crashes and reinstallations (an extreme case). But as the saying goes: "Be afraid of mistakes - don't write code!"

B
BarackKamacho 19.11.21

Divaan1
world of pain just do not need an original game and so on for 100 hours of gameplay

S
SimplyTheCat 19.11.21

of course buy it, it's Fallout! This is not to be missed

P
Pavel Dikan 19.11.21

fallout 3 go)) infa 90% you will not regret)) without additions and other nonsense)) JUST GO THREE !!!

S
Silencio 19.11.21

it's the same as with a car. why buy,
suddenly you don't like it, you can hijack and try ^^

E
EX0800_ 19.11.21

Diaz Daulbaev
"This is Bethesda, they don't make slag."
did you forget about RAGE ?! )

n s

x
x [GAMER] x 19.11.21

Ultravirus661
no, it's better right away like this: download from the torrent, like it, play on. And that's all.

K
KOMMYTATOP 19.11.21

EX0800_
RAGE by id Software. The gazebo was only a publisher. She herself really didn’t do the trash.

E
EX0800_ 19.11.21

KOMMYTATOP
AAA well then I'm sorry

M
MunchkiN 616 19.11.21

the question was asked too early. no one knows what kind of game it will be,
come back when the game comes out.

A
ALEKS_NSK 19.11.21

I did not play either in the first two parts, immediately from 3 beginnings and for my taste this is the best that I have played. And New Vegas left a feeling of one more addition, I expected more. I will buy the fourth in any case !!!

H
HemaLD 19.11.21

ALEKS_NSK
I also started with Fallout 3 for a long time I don’t remember. But the impressions from the game are excellent.
Waiting for Fallout 4 FOR A LONG TIME !!!