3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lost DD 19.11.21 11:26 pm

Should you buy if you've never played the series at all? (Fallout 4)

Hi people! What do you think to buy the game when it comes out (it just looks like a masterpiece is coming)? Didn't play any part of the series. I watched the trailer here, and somehow interested.
76 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skilldex 19.11.21

Of course not.

A
Alexander Malinov 19.11.21

worth worth worth !!!

R
RicoChico 19.11.21

Start with the first one. If not a butter dish, you will understand that the three and possibly the four are the bottom.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 19.11.21

apparently a masterpiece is coming
judging by what? one trailer each?

E
Eynart 19.11.21

lookaway
judging by what? one trailer each?
No, according to posts like "This is Bethesda, only the name of the company deserves a purchase. They don't make slag" and "this will be a MASTERPIECE !!! Next Generation AI, New NextGen Engine Based on Retired Gamebryo ... 11 out of 10 !! 11 "

l
lovecreep 19.11.21

play New Vegas. in my opinion the best game I've ever played.

T
Tom mo 19.11.21

I do not know of course, but this engine, on which the new part of the foul comes out, it has already outlived its usefulness. I am more than sure that it will not be improved, moreover, in order to keep up with the times, they can make the game run at max. on top-end hardware, although it can go quietly on calculators of 2010, I would not want all this, but in addition to history, I also want an atmosphere in the game, a beautiful atmosphere, graphic ...

D
Daniil_Ulrih 19.11.21

I have never played any part, and I am not familiar with the series at all. Is it worth buying / downloading?

V
Vrebro 19.11.21

http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/stoit_li_pokupat_esli_ne_voobshche_nikogda_ne_igral_v_seriyu-868196/

C
Cucumber312 19.11.21

Play if you want.

7HorizoN7 19.11.21

Play the previous parts, if you like it then buy / download, if not then don't buy / don't download.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 19.11.21

the dilemma of all life is straight.

D
Dima Konstantinov 19.11.21

life is too short to ask such questions .... PLAY NOW IN THE PAST PARTS AND HAVE FUN)))

M
Mr6LoNDE 19.11.21

Do not play in 3, it is better in the first 2 and New Vegas, if you like it, then buy.

E
EX0800_ 19.11.21

http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/istoriya_o_fallout-868292/

G
Gloryhammer 19.11.21

3 do not even try, despite the fact that it will be possible to port the saves to 4, try the second part first, you don’t like new vegas, and if it doesn’t work, you don’t even have to download 4, because. there will be the same, only a bigger world

D
Dasha77 19.11.21

if I wanted to play, I would have downloaded it long ago ...

B
BarackKamacho 19.11.21

the second part no one in our time will be able to enter it is necessary to start with new vegas

D
DarKSiR_666 19.11.21

Definitely play! This is Fallout

M
M3tZeller 19.11.21

Your life! Your rules! What's the point in asking others what to do?