3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lost DD 19.11.21 11:26 pm

Should you buy if you've never played the series at all? (Fallout 4)

Hi people! What do you think to buy the game when it comes out (it just looks like a masterpiece is coming)? Didn't play any part of the series. I watched the trailer here, and somehow interested.
76 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nightmare_pc 19.11.21

PLAY SOLE !!! NOT KNOWING THE FOLLY YOU JUST A NOOB!
PS because there is always a torrent edition

_
_Str75_ 19.11.21

Daniil_Ulrih
definitely play))

N
NEVIT 19.11.21

The third is generally a masterpiece. Be sure to play it

J
Just Felix 19.11.21

I, too, have not played yet, I am not very good at RPGs, but the setting is very attractive ...

I
Ilya Ulagashev 19.11.21

Download and play, if you like it - buy it (if you want, of course).

P
Player 3 19.11.21

I played all the parts and in my childhood I went through the first two (I honestly don’t remember how I went through them and where I went, but I remember the last videos and now I can’t go to the middle (maybe everything is in my logic, it has changed for all this time ...)) But in NV and in 3 I played ... well ... 1-2 years ago (now I pass in NV 8 times) And if you want to shoot with a rifle in the 3rd part ... THROW OUT WHERE FAR THERE IS NO APPROACH !!! (the current camera moves a little) Take a minigun, a shotgun, a bazooka, a cold weapon or a sniper ... In NV there is an approach everywhere through a scope (except for a minigun, a flamethrower and an incinerator). BUT! In the third part there is completely all the translated dialogues into Russian! While NV doesn't have them. So decide ... Is it Russian or is it okay to sping with lead in NV? (I was talking about a clean version without using any mods (I know

R
Ripper man 19.11.21

download fall three it is the most atmospheric

M
MeXaHiK_ 19.11.21

Why did they minus the guy, he kind of asked a normal question, or do we have one cattle and not people respecting each other?

Y
Yuri Pankov 19.11.21

And xs is it worth it. The option with the first parts disappears immediately. There is nothing interesting about them for a new player. To start at 3 today, only the impression of the series will be lost. New Vegas ... yes xs, without playing the previous ones you will not understand anything, and the atmosphere there is not post-apocalyptic. It seems to me that the author missed the time when it was worth starting. Wait for the 4th.
From right now, dislikes will flow from stoned nostalgic personalities)

B
BarackKamacho 19.11.21

Yuri Pankov
New Vegas is quite self-sufficient, I started playing with him, then I went through the second part, then the first and then barely three rubles

G
Genesis48 19.11.21

torrent editing. although it is worth buying, the gazebo will only be
worth playing for it is for sure

Y
Yuri Pankov 19.11.21

BarackKamacho
Honestly surprised. To me Vegas seems to be just such a fan service for those who know the universe.

A
Alexey Molchanodd 19.11.21

Play part 3 to understand what will happen in part 4. And the save will be transferred from part 3 to part 4.

3AHO3A 19.11.21

Played Fallout Nevada?

Y
Yuri Pankov 19.11.21

They say a good mod. But I'm somehow not particularly into the creations of homemade products ...

C
CryHunter 19.11.21

Dima Konstantinov
Player 3
Nightmare_pc
Less caps.

It is prohibited on the PlayGround.ru website:
Constant use of Caps Lock

D
Dima Konstantinov 19.11.21

CryHunter
But emotions somehow need to be expressed

C
CryHunter 19.11.21

Dima Konstantinov An
exclamation mark is fine.

D
Dima Konstantinov 19.11.21

CryHunter
I am glad that at least for grammatical errors Banhamers are not uncovered

M
MeXaHiK_ 19.11.21

I advise 3rd and Vegas. Well, if there is not much time then Vegas. Only install mods to your taste. Download them from here or from Modgames.