3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lost DD 19.11.21 11:26 pm

Should you buy if you've never played the series at all? (Fallout 4)

Hi people! What do you think to buy the game when it comes out (it just looks like a masterpiece is coming)? Didn't play any part of the series. I watched the trailer here, and somehow interested.
76 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brending2236 19.11.21

Mandatory in the third part and New Vegas, but I liked the third more, and the first two are very outdated in our time

I
Igor Chernogor 19.11.21

I would advise you to play not only the third foul and new vegas, but also Skyrim, if you haven’t played yet.
Wait to beat me, I'll explain now.
It is clear that the fantasy world with magic and dragons is not the same as the post-nuclear wasteland. It's just that for me the main plus of a fallout is the open world. And it is from the other games of Besezda that you can understand how the developers approach this. I like it, so I love to play Fallout 3 and Oblivion and Skyrim. Some of my friends don't like these games, because the downside of the open world is a weak storyline. In the third fallout, he is frankly weak, but there are many side quests and the opportunity to explore the world. In New Vegas, the plot is more interesting, but also less freedom. Want to go straight to Vegas from your starting location? Fig you, there is no way! Do you want to the fort to Caesar? I was dreaming. You weren't invited there. Etc. But in general, there is still more freedom than in many other RPGs.
So the main thing is not that this is a post-apocalypse, but that this is an open world RPG. Therefore, I believe that the fourth fallout has more similarities with Skyrim than with other post-apocalyptic games like Stalker or Metro 2033.

a
attacking_beaver 19.11.21

Igor Chernogor
and me, and many others, just like these initial restrictions that you described. it makes sense to download a Persian, save money to buy cool weapons, etc., in short, there is a goal in the game.

r
rPeBoJL 19.11.21

I have never played any part, and I am not familiar with the series at all. Is it worth buying / downloading?
Not for you

D
DarkNews 19.11.21

Igor Chernogor
wrote nonsense about Vegas.
If you want to go to the city right away, go, there are 2 routes, straight and bypass. If you go straight, there are claws of death, and this is normal. You can still get there very carefully, if you don't want to risk it - stomp on the long road.
So you can get to Vegas almost immediately without any problems.
And Caesar's fort is a partially plot-based location, and there are no restrictions there. This is the place where Caesar himself lives, eurst, should any ragamuffin go there or what? There is no invisible wall, everything is very logical there.

H
Hell-Bent_CoDe 19.11.21

Of course worth it. And in general, you need to play as you wish, and not ask someone

M
MeDVeD48Ru 19.11.21

Of course play.

l
legusor 19.11.21

you missed a lot in your gaming life by not playing any part.
start with canonical: complete the first 2 parts with a character who has a minimum of intelligence. the game will become fun and unpredictable.

T
Tula Potsik 19.11.21

Play, start with 3 and new vegas.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 19.11.21

Costs!

F
Fenix_soft 19.11.21

you also ask, yes this is the best Fallout series. of course play

H
Hawkwind 19.11.21

Yes, even if you haven't played the previous ones, take this one calmly. It was not for nothing that the gazebo made GG a person from the pre-war time, so that he would delve into the events that happened at the same time as the player. Obviously, this is specifically in order to attract not only fans (they are already there, like fish in water), but also newcomers. Well, so, there is still time, slowly you can go through any of the previous parts. F 1-2, of course, is a must-have, but if you are turned on the grafon, it will be difficult to penetrate. F 3-New Vegas is more modern, but from this pair, IMHO, for me it is definitely Vegas. The third is not bad, but the Obsidians did better.

G
GG4 19.11.21

No, not worth it.

s
sonuly 19.11.21

GG4
If this is not worth buying, then you can safely “score” on everything else. Sit and watch TV!

i
ilua993 19.11.21

If you have not played, then feel free to buy (fallout 4 is a masterpiece as a game, but as a guano fallout), and you are just not oldfag and you will appreciate the game with a fresh look)

I
Ivan Kors 19.11.21

As a Fallout fan who has gone from leaving the vault behind the water chip (Fallout 1) to the doors of Daimon City (Fallout 4), I am authoritative: Fallout 4 is a fake! Fan developers (great respect and deep bow to them) Fallout of Nevada fumbled more in the Fallout universe than the current "owners" of the series.
Fallout 3 wasn't bad, but it was a different game.
Fallout New Vegas was closest to the classic Fulout series because it was developed by Obsidian, which included the developers of the classic Fallout 1 and 2.
If you've never played Fulout, don't bother. Just play it like others.
If you play Fullout 4, it may become interesting why such a boring game has so many fans of the series, and you decide to play the previous parts, and then, perhaps, it will become clear.

ilua993 I agree completely!