3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DREMAN 21.11.21 08:58 pm

Would you like a GTA movie? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

He was already 10-15 years ago
139 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrew 21.11.21

What about IV?

m
maikl-djordon_ 21.11.21

It would be cool to film about GTA to take off. Only for this there are videos in the game!

V
ViceTim 21.11.21

Actually a movie called Grand Theft Auto was released back in 1977. I had nothing to do with the game, since it was filmed 19 years before the release of the first part of GTA.

S
Siman_ 21.11.21

finally drum ...

_
_JAGUAR_ 21.11.21

yes I want

D
DevastationX 21.11.21

people if the film was then why don't we know about it? You know, it's very interesting to look at it right now ...

G
GumbertG 21.11.21

Because he has absolutely nothing to do with the film, there, in my opinion, about some detectives, or something else, but not about a gangster guy "from rags to riches."

A
Alex mahone 21.11.21

I would love to watch a film about the game, but so far nothing has been heard about it. And it would also be nice if some kind of video was released, such as an introdation to Sanych. I would also watch it.

V
ViceTim 21.11.21

Who wants to know about the Grand Theft Auto movie, look at the GTA.ru news archive, like in the summer there was the news `` GTA is 30 years old? '', There it is written about this film.

z
zMaster 21.11.21

I would look about vice city, the plot is interesting.

S
SCRAPPY 21.11.21

I would like the GTA movie to appear !!!

A
Ar] [em0nd 21.11.21

GTA movie? It is enough to watch an American action movie, the same chases, shootings. Or is it still necessary to have a GTA called?

H
HancoK [Prishol shob leav 21.11.21

Dauzh, then this film will take on a new face! ... nonsense ...

G
GameOver1993 21.11.21

Yes, I would like to see, I wonder who would be in the lead role?

M
Maxim.S 21.11.21

Crazy

C
Cateador 21.11.21

Movie about GTA? Well, no - I like GTA only because you do chaos in it when you pass (well, along the way); and in the film everything is according to the plot - and then "Fin". It will be boring :(

A
Alex mahone 21.11.21

If you make an excellent film adaptation of this game, then it is unlikely that the viewing will be boring.

F
Ferdinand Grau 21.11.21

It will be boring, the plot is still known) All the steps of the hero are known by heart.
It's interesting to see how characters like Truth or Meisser are made, though.

A
Alex mahone 21.11.21

Is it really necessary to take into account the storyline of the games? You can make some other events in the film that will intersect with the plot of the game.

P
PAVEL 666 21.11.21

So: GTA Movie: SanAndreas
Cast:
CJ- Eddie Murphy
Raider- Will Smits
Catalina- Penelope Cruz :)