3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DREMAN 21.11.21 08:58 pm

Would you like a GTA movie? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

He was already 10-15 years ago
139 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jura 21.11.21

As I wrote above, I would have given Wesley Snipes for the role of CJ, it seems to me that they have something in common:
pix.PlayGround.ru

P
PAVEL 666 21.11.21

Gee ... it depends on which CJ, if thin - it does not roll

S
Shinser 21.11.21

I recommend Timbalanda for the role of Big Smoke. It remains for us only
to pay off their fees))

N
Nitro25 21.11.21

general well, when the sj is pumped up and in the film they probably would not show a rocking chair and a wonderful torso after a couple of days of training)

E
EL TORO 21.11.21

Mostly those who voiced the characters themselves and are similar
to the role of ciji you need YOUNG MAYLAY

Y
Yerdna555 21.11.21

About GTA, in my opinion, a series of 70 episodes is more suitable

l
lfgdfs 21.11.21

I don’t want blacks in the film!

K
KroSSSovock 21.11.21

Which ones? Green ??

r
rayevg 21.11.21

Better a Fallout movie.

G
GumbertG 21.11.21

In the film, I want some cool boss to give the task to three GG GTA - Tommy, Claude and CJ, who will do it, the boss will give the job.
But then the boss throws them on the hike, everyone is hunting for them, but they are the coolest - they are the heroes of GTA! AND SPECIFIC ACTION !!!
Then Niko jumps up in passing, but not for long, in the film there will be a brutal murder of Claude, he will be cut into pieces and 9 Haitians are also shot with Tommy.
Then at the end they show, 35 years later, how Cj is sitting at home, old, his grandson runs up to him and says, like teach me how to play this game, but he says - don't play these games for your granddaughter, go for a walk with your friends. ...

A
Ackii_krolik 21.11.21

I would like to see a movie like xD.

J
JB-n 21.11.21

The film about GTA has existed for a long time and it is called Adrenaline. For example there is the pursuit of the police, hijacking a taxi and a police motorcycle, one man bespredelnichat around town ... Sometimes there are clear up GTA:
All known drive-by
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
in the credits there, but in a style pix.PlayGround.ruimage of brass knuckles, a fire extinguisher, cutlass and beverage ROCKSTAR (found in the course of the film)
And at the end you can see a video in the style of GTA 1.
pix.PlayGround.ru
GTA fans must watch!

P
PHILOS0F 21.11.21

I would like a movie about the future of Grove Street

[
[-Super Global Mode-] 21.11.21

No, because all game adaptations are all failures.

D
DeviL1997 21.11.21

Of course I would like to, I would like not to play, but to watch from the side, especially the film. best of all about sa. It would be cool in the last mission, and when jumping from a samoyelt into an airplane, it would be cool in the film))))))))

[
[-Super Global Mode-] 21.11.21

Of course I would like to, I would like not to play, but to watch from the side, especially the film. best of all about sa. It would be cool in the last mission, and when jumping from a samoyelt into an airplane, it would be cool in the film))))))))

They will hardly be in the game, most likely they will come up with their own plot.

I
I raspy61 I 21.11.21

JB-n is
not GTA 1 is completely different, this is some kind of action

2101 Rulez 21.11.21

There is already such a film. Producer: Walt Disney. Main character: Eddie Murphy. Title of the film: The best film 5.

J
JB-n 21.11.21

[raspy61]
Well, there is clearly a hint, love. And in GTA1 I also played with a love) It's a pity Adrenaline 2 is not the same.

C
Colt 8 21.11.21

So is there a movie or not? Tell me at least what it is called)