3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DREMAN 21.11.21 08:58 pm

Would you like a GTA movie? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

He was already 10-15 years ago
139 Comments
Sort by:
H
H1ro 21.11.21

Instead of Penelope Cruz, Jennifer Lopez is better. Abuse her!

A
Alex mahone 21.11.21

CJ- Eddie Murphy
would be better the other way around. Will Smith should be cast for the role of CJ.

[
[DiZet] 21.11.21

Better yet, the dudes from whom the models were filmed)))

I
InFk 21.11.21

I read once in some magazine "Igromania" like that they wanted to make a film based on the GTA game, where they wanted to make eminEm in the main roll.

N
Nitro25 21.11.21

They did not take from anyone.

P
PAVEL 666 21.11.21

Once I read in some magazine "Igromania" like that they wanted to make a film based on the game GTA, where they wanted to make eminEm in the main roll. I
wonder, what role would you suit ?

N
Nitro25 21.11.21

"A film about gta? Well, no - I like gta only because in it you do chaos when you go through (well, along the way); and in the film everything is according to the plot - and then" Fin ". It will be boring :("

Ish what! :) Many people will like the film - if you don’t, then don’t look ... but no one forbids you to arrange lawlessness .... the film will definitely not forbid it: D

C
Cateador 21.11.21

Interestingly, what role would Em fit?
Eminem would be suitable for the role of Caesar :)
Ish what! :) Many people will like the film - if you don’t, then don’t look ...
well, Duc, the trees are green, they seem to express their opinion, so what problems - let the entot come out first, it would be more interesting to discuss there :)

U
UFOLOG-69 21.11.21

Cash wanted! That would be cool! Crazy on the road! Only this in the real world ...

T
Tioma1234 21.11.21

I would like to watch a movie on GTA Vice city or SA

R
RelicX 21.11.21

Films from the GTA 3 generation will no longer exist, if only the four are removed.
After all, the first GTA was muddied just on the basis of the film, where a young couple stole a car and they seemed to be rolling around Vegas from the cops.
There is no film about GTA2, although there are rumors that it exists, I personally have not seen it.
GTA 3 was created on the basis of many films about the Mafia, with each new release of GTA, it will be mixed with some number of films (plot of course). The inspiration for Vice city was the film The Man with the Scar, The Godfather, watch the Man with the Scar, and you will already know how Vice city will end.
At the expense of San Andreas? and I don’t know .... this is a kind of Yudo miracle from VineWooda! :-)

I
ILdar07 21.11.21

"Don't Threat South Central" + "Terminator 2" + "Big Score" = GTA SA
ps here is my version of the film.

E
Elmanador 21.11.21

I read on mail.ru in the news that a grand theft auto film is in development, and in the main role - we are going to eat. but probably there were only rumors. there is a lot of that on mail.ru

K
King in the world 21.11.21

I would like a San Andreas movie

C
Cockroach-Dolban 21.11.21

I would like a shoby starring in this film was a Schwarzenegger = he would play Caesar

D
Dir0L 21.11.21

Caesar Drysch, but no Schwartz !!!! ... =))))

N
Nitro25 21.11.21

"Well, Duc, the trees are green, they seem to be expressing their opinion, so what problems - let it be the first film to come out, it would be more interesting to discuss there :)"

Duck, I know what is being discussed here, it just seemed to me that you were hinting that the release of the film about gta itself will prevent you from wreaking havoc in the game) If you were joking, then forgive me.

By sabzh: What are you doing, what kind of Schwarzenegger? He is definitely not suitable for such a role - unless only for the role of a guard at the Jizzy club :)

T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 21.11.21

And paint it brown :). For the role of CJ, you can either Wil Smith or 50 cent. And for the role of Ryder, Martin Lawrence can ...

K
King in the world 21.11.21

Then Schwartz for the role of Mendes.

N
Nitro25 21.11.21

"Then Schwartz for the role of Mendes."

No, it doesn't roll either: D It would be nice for Kid Frost ...

"For the role of CJ, you can either Wil Smith or 50cent."

Not fifti is not suitable for the role of a soft nigga, he will not agree, I think ...