3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DREMAN 21.11.21 08:58 pm

Would you like a GTA movie? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

He was already 10-15 years ago
139 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stasyano 21.11.21

My version of the GTA San Andreas film:

Director: Stanislav Dyuzhev (Et Ya)))
Guest directors: Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez.
Starring:
CJ - Wesley Snipes
Ryder - TIS Dogg
Big Smoke - Tommy Lister
Sweet - Ice Cube
Tenpenny - Samuel L. Jackson
Pulaski - Jeremy Renner
Hernandez - Antonio Banderas
Cesar - Justin Timberlake (well, and that, so something similar)
Catalina - Jennifer Lopez
Toreno - George Clooney
Jizzie - Will Smith
Mendez - Danny Trejo
Trut - Quentin Tarantino (well, provided that you make up him, he will definitely fit in energy)
Salvatorre Leone - Robert de Niro
Johnny Sindacco - David Klumholz
Ken Rosenberg - Sean Penn
Woozie - Deune Kunimura
Here I have some actors that are not very famous, but they are similar. If you teach me how to upload screenshots and photos, I will post screenshots.

G
Granda 21.11.21

and what, I like it! Especially J.Lo in the form of Catalina, that's it.
when do you plan to start filming? ; D
and who will you invite to the "role" of the producer?

S
Stasyano 21.11.21

But what's the difference?))) When I immigrate to the USA, get citizenship, establish my life there and I'm ready to make a movie, then these actors will be 15-20 years old))) So this is an unrealizable dream))) xD

D
Diowneiron 21.11.21

Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to see a movie !!!

K
Killer2427 21.11.21

I would like a movie about GTA, but on one condition - that it is not as disastrous as Max Payne

K
KroSSSovock 21.11.21

Nah need a GTA movie if there is adrenaline, the more two? There, in general, everything is GTA-shno. Car theft through wires as in CW or IV. Further, as in a four, he clings to the wheelbarrow. One hero wets everyone :) (in GTA, too, he is like a terminator), and there is a mate (in the style of GTA), etc. In short, there is a GTA movie, only called Adrenaline 2!

M
MoneoHS 21.11.21

Adrenaline 2 is a trash, and I see the GTA movie deeper and more serious. Send your script versions to [email protected] or leave here. I'm going to film GTA, but until I have decided on the script, the New York location is all that is approved in my mind. Next year I am going to the capital of our homeland to enter VGIK and there I will already be looking for loopholes for this case. Also in the plans is the normal version of Max Payne.

k
keySTOER 21.11.21

Jennifer Lopez as Catalina, cool xD
And as Claude? In the role of B-dup, Fifty Senta is unique!

K
KroSSSovock 21.11.21

Adrenaline 2 is a trash, and I see the GTA movie deeper and more serious. Send your script versions to [email protected] or leave here. I'm going to film GTA, but until I have decided on the script, the New York location is all that is approved in my mind. Next year I am going to the capital of our homeland to enter VGIK and there I will already be looking for loopholes for this case. Also in the plans is the normal version of Max Payne.

Bugagga dude. Your film will be one hundred percent worse than adrenaline two to a billion times. Looks like your movie is going to be a trash, so you better shut up.

A
Anna V. 21.11.21

And in the role of Claude?
there is such an actor Freddie Rodriguez. May be suitable for this role.
on the subject: I would like to see such a film (but not shot by Ball). The truth will be called GTA 2 (just the first GTA movie was in 1977).

A
Anthony diNozzo 21.11.21

there is such an actor Freddie Rodriguez. He may be suitable for this role
, his height is small, although in principle he looks like Claude

G
GumbertG 21.11.21

The plot is as follows:
A certain cool boss gathers the coolest and most dangerous mercenaries to perform a very important task, there, killing a big shot or robbing a cool bank.
These mercenaries:
Serb Niko, Italian Tommy, African American Karl and New York criminal Claude. In general, the film reveals the relationship of these characters, how they get along with each other, try to annoy, how they show themselves cooler than others, etc.

T
Tommy Versetty aka VICE 21.11.21

And it would be called WE ARE SO DIFFERENT - BUT WE ARE ALL SO TOGETHER! :)

A
Anna V. 21.11.21

Tommy Versetty aka VICE
+1

K
Kostyа31337 21.11.21

The most cinematic plot is Vice City. BUT! Guys! Most of the films shot for games turn out to be lousy !!! The exception is Lara Croft, partly Resident Evil (only the first film) and Silent Hill - these films are super games, and the rest is
usually G *** o. The only directors who can normally film GTA are Rodrigiz and Tarantino.

S
ScaryFad 21.11.21

The main thing is that the GTA movie does not look like the Postal movie. That is, so that it was not stupid mochilovo, but something like the movie "Fight"

N
Night light 21.11.21

nah is not needed!

C
California dream 21.11.21

Cj-Tupac Shakur, Ryder-Easy-i, SVit-Ice Cube, Smoke-Biggie

S
Spolmosaurus 21.11.21

Of course I would. So that the series was daily

G
GordonFreeman29 21.11.21

I would like a good full-length film with real actors, not a computer one. With Will Smith as CJ, for example ... It would be very interesting to look at the usual missions in the movies! True, the game is painfully long for 1 movie ...