3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlavikSD 21.11.21 10:56 pm

Discussion of new mods (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I propose a topic for discussing ETS2 mod releases.
Their advantages and disadvantages. Experience of the discussed mod is required. Taking into account the version of the game, the breakdown of mods on different versions of it and their functionality.
With various questions about the releasers and related works posted by them.
183 Comments
Sort by:
s
st.pone 21.11.21

SlavikSD Let's
start, here's a seed for ETS2 - Double trailer There are no

technical difficulties (like a new engine - this one won't handle), no, scs just got drunk.
I foresee what they will say, blah blah blah, it won't work on the roads, there are restrictions on the length, that's not the point, you don't need to breed on this topic yourself, you know what.

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

st.pone, I agree, not a very passable thing)) Is this some kind of tandem + pack of cargo?

M
Matroskin 21.11.21

st.pone
These trailers were in 18 steel wheels extreme trucker 2
Yes, and there is such a trailer in private, like $ 20 worth

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

I'll try to get back to the topic: where did the pack come from and who is the author of the mod?

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

Matroskin, tell me, please, did you have a forum in these steel wheels?

M
Matroskin 21.11.21

Do you mean SlavikSD
?

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

Well, the 18 Steel Wheels game had a separate forum from the playground forums?

4erpak66 21.11.21

SlavikSD
is not a mod or a pack, it is a test of the MP developers. They promise to do about six months, but there is nothing beyond these videos.

s
st.pone 21.11.21

4erpak66
Quite right, this is in MR. looked in google there were double trailers in ETS and in ETS2 they have developed something that muddies there are no obstacles for the Double trailer

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

Dear moderators! Please allow me to correct my topic. Tell me how to do it?

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

He suggested "a topic for discussion, their versions and authors. Let some in quotes.)

v
vovangt4 21.11.21

Matroskin
Double trailers were not only in Extreme Truck 2 but also in Halin, American Long Haul and Extreme Truck 1 but appeared in the 18-wheel convoy convoy, but there they were as additional bonus tasks

M
Matroskin 21.11.21

4erpak66
Why so many players have already seen double trailers in multiplayer

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

Dear moderators! Let me solve the topics of questions in this topic for their removal or revision. Thank you in advance!

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

The topic was created for discussing releases. And their authors. Authors of releases and their attitude towards the authors of the one whose works they
publish )) vovangt4, what have you forgotten here?

4erpak66 21.11.21

Matroskin is
right, they saw the developers. and that's it!
no one has touched them yet

M
Matroskin 21.11.21

4erpak66
Not from the developers, but one of the multiplayer users, when the mp went to 1.17, he decided to check the damage to the trailer and pressed F7. He got a second trailer (by the way, there were many pictures of this truck). And after he's at the office. The multiplayer forum wrote about this, the developers immediately released an update and removed this bug

s
st.pone 21.11.21

Matroskin
That's what I say, bad people

M
Marquess 21.11.21

Until what year do the developers plan to support the game?

4erpak66 21.11.21

Marquess
does not integrate buses yet