3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlavikSD 21.11.21 10:56 pm

Discussion of new mods (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I propose a topic for discussing ETS2 mod releases.
Their advantages and disadvantages. Experience of the discussed mod is required. Taking into account the version of the game, the breakdown of mods on different versions of it and their functionality.
With various questions about the releasers and related works posted by them.
183 Comments
Sort by:
S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

Men, what are you! Why was the topic created, for the psychos? I just wanted to talk between accomplices .. I mean, between opponents ...

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

Marquess will have long support, since 2008 people pay and play. And there is a reason!

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

People, what do you think, because the traffic in the game is essentially bots? Who is in the subject, unsubscribe.

s
st.pone 21.11.21

SlavikSD
You make fun, of course not, not bots

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

st.pone, why not? They are also objects programmed for certain actions. Traffic rules, overtaking, etc.

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

Maximka.L, aren't they bots?)

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

Maximka.L, here I am the same, but my comrades are arguing here)

M
Matroskin 21.11.21

Maximka.L
On Facebook in the Road Team Art group a trailer is on sale exact price $ 15

M
Matroskin 21.11.21

Maximka.L
https://www.facebook.com/groups/RTA.Mods/?fref=nf

s
st.pone 21.11.21

SlavikSD
It looks like bots are not only in the game lol

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

st.pone))) Didn't you notice? 90% of ETS players are already bots)) Some, even advanced ones, can edit mods. And then give out as yours))

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

st.pone, by the way, mind you, they are already discussing trailers)))

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

st.pone, what can you say about Scandinavia, do you skate it?

s
st.pone 21.11.21

SlavikSD
Some, even advanced ones, can edit mods. And then to pass off as their own Well, without that, but from Scandinavia I expected more.

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

st.pone, and I have more. Inflated to the impossible, weighed not her pictures. Although, you know, I did pay. Although I ride a pirate. People worked - so it's worth it .... Do you think it's not stupid? Pay retroactively ...

s
st.pone 21.11.21

It's not entirely reasonable to pay, and then use pirates, or I don't understand something.

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

I propose to give an opinion on the main monster cards: ProMods and MHAPro. Well, Prostory with RusMap and Brazil can also be touched upon.
Who has which versions and with what cards are used, which are more saturated, which are less, who has what preference.

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

Maximka.L, let's start. Most of all for me is MHAPro. Nice, full, soft and hassle-free.

s
serial86 21.11.21

Guys, here's a map, can anyone guess what kind of map it is, sorry for the image of the cargo, this is not the main thing, but the map itself.

I'm interested in what is depicted on the right.

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

serial86, open the card itself, move the image to the right and take a screen. And that is poorly understood, but something familiar ...