3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlavikSD 21.11.21 10:56 pm

Discussion of new mods (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I propose a topic for discussing ETS2 mod releases.
Their advantages and disadvantages. Experience of the discussed mod is required. Taking into account the version of the game, the breakdown of mods on different versions of it and their functionality.
With various questions about the releasers and related works posted by them.
183 Comments
Sort by:
S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

kostyanc595, yes, interesting. Let's hope that normal appears. But when in the game the driver can already get out of the car, so that, as in the 500th, the seat rotates))

k
kostyanc595 21.11.21

SlavikSD
Yes, it would be interesting, let's hope that someday it will be.

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

A map of Sachsenland has appeared on the resources. Studied, studied, and did not really understand. It looks like a modified Leipzig. Who tried it, tell me, is it so?

L
LYOHA 35 21.11.21

kostyanc595
Desire, but most importantly skill!

L
LYOHA 35 21.11.21

Getting out of the booth, going to a cafe to eat and spend some money, that's my dream !!!!!!!!!!!!!! But as Vovan explained, the game engine will not pull it, it is too old !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

alex.lazukin35, yes, that's right. Have you seen the video, where, in a collision, the driver from the cab to the asphalt plans with a triple somersault? This is a fundamentally new engine.

v
vmirko75 21.11.21

SlavikSD
This is not an engine - you are entertained with cartoons, and you are being fooled !!!

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

vmirko75, seriously ??? Here he got into trouble, as if he was screwed up ... (((

L
LYOHA 35 21.11.21

SlavikSD
It doesn't matter! And here is the question for filling! There were suspension stations in 18 wheels! And if you pull more than 25 tons, then you had to think with your head, how to get around this business? And why not in this igruha, because the game engine is the same!

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

Lyokha 35
Hi, Lyokha. The question is not for me. I've only been playing since version 15. But we have an aksakal who passed the game from the very beginning. So try it))
By the way, about "go around". Have you noticed that only MHAPro has a cobweb of secondary roads? The rest of the cards almost do not have them, a rare exception.

L
LYOHA 35 21.11.21

SlavikSD
Hello Slavians ! I thought about it too, but he's not a card maker, I think you mean Volodya? Did I understand correctly? And this case must be written in the cards (if I understand something) !!!!!!!!

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

LYOKHA 35
The answer to all questions is "Yes")))

v
vovangt4 21.11.21

SlavikSD
Slavik 18 wheels "18 wheels of steel" is not a version of ETS2, but a separate series of games, it began with 18 wheels of steel hard truck which came out right after the mega popular "Truckers 2" and ended the series of 18 wheels with the game 18 Wheels Of Steel.Extreme Trucker 2 is the one where you could hook up to 5 trailers. ETS1 was released in 2008 and then GTS continued the European series.

v
vovangt4 21.11.21

LYOKHA 35 The
weighing stations were 18 wheels only because America was there, and in America there are weighing stations, unlike Europe! Weighing stations will return to the ATS. We have already spoken about this.

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

vovangt4 I
see, Volodya, thanks. For 18 wheels I knew it wasn't ETS? the rest is cognitive.

L
LYOHA 35 21.11.21

vovangt4
Thanks Volodya for clarification! And what is PBX? What new igruha should come out?

L
LYOHA 35 21.11.21

SlavikSD
Slavik then this and that, that I do not look at the map on MHAPro, immediately takes off, only when you take the load, then you can see! Yes, and there is still nothing to go around the harness, then no !!!!!!!!!!!!

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

LYOHA 35
ATS - American Truck Simulator. We are waiting for the release of this game. Read the news on it in Gogol.
And why does your MHAPro crash, is there some other card on Europe?

L
LYOHA 35 21.11.21

SlavikSD
She and RusMap! But she flies out without Rusa! I already put some kind of substrate, I thought it would help, nope it did not help! So not convenient, of course, but not fatal!

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

LYOHA 35
MHAPro even crashes by itself? So we need to figure it out. If, of course, there is a desire. Does the map version fit your version of the game?