3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlavikSD 21.11.21 10:56 pm

Discussion of new mods (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I propose a topic for discussing ETS2 mod releases.
Their advantages and disadvantages. Experience of the discussed mod is required. Taking into account the version of the game, the breakdown of mods on different versions of it and their functionality.
With various questions about the releasers and related works posted by them.
183 Comments
Sort by:
f
fashionfble 21.11.21

To be honest, it seems to me that the developers, when developing the game, have already tested all possible (your) options, and for this, mods will not be approved. Doesn't the game make you autocraticly fall asleep?

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

fashionfble, i.e. falling asleep with unlimited power and strength?

f
fashionfble 21.11.21

SlavikSD
Well, you look, you see the power in front of you, but it still tends.

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

fashionfble, I would not say, does not tend at all. Although I have been using all the cards for a long time.
Maximka.L, and we will now ask)
serial86, please tell me what kind of substrate you have on the map and can we have it on our sample?

f
fashionfble 21.11.21

SlavikSD
I'm glad that I'm not inclined, I think about trying it on vacation. If it drags on, I will be glad, if not, I will freeze the game in a dense layer of ice. Now, I will try to look for it from my friends)

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

fashionfble, good luck on the track!)) Don't forget about the steering wheel.

f
fashionfble 21.11.21

SlavikSD Do
n't forget!)

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

Volvo and Scania

s
st.pone 21.11.21

Maximka.L
Please, where did you get such a truck?
http://pix.playground.ru/1845385/63166/1201390/

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

Maximka.L, so that not only the default flashlights are turned on, from which, like a goat of milk, but also some kind of special headlight. Or two)
And those that I found do not go, too old.

s
st.pone 21.11.21

Maximka.L
Thank you.

s
st.pone 21.11.21

Maximka.L
It is necessary to be able to, so pack the scan into the archive

-
--Lolo-- 21.11.21

Guys, good night everyone. Yes, yes, I understand that is not the topic, but still: can anyone give a link to games with inserted mods? Once I played this game for a year, but then I gave up. If there is an opportunity to share information, I will be grateful. Thank you all for your attention.

-
--Lolo-- 21.11.21

Maximka.L
Euro track simulator 2. I would like to travel to new territories, new vehicles, cargo. Unfortunately I am a teapot on the issue of add-ons for the game :(

-
--Lolo-- 21.11.21

Maximka.L
Thank you))) Got it now. You will need to buy DLC, I figured that there are none, and these are just amateur mods. Thank you for the attention.

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

Maximka.L, tried to download Colombia - shish! File deleted. Didn't you swing yourself? Maybe you can add a link to the PM?

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

--Lolo--, when you install the game and DLC, try the following main maps: MHAPro 2.0, ProMods 1.95 + Poland Rebuilding 1.96, EAA 2.5 (Brazil), TSM 6.0. All maps work on version 1.18. You can find them on this resource.

L
LYOHA 35 21.11.21

Hello Slavik, I got here after all. It means not quite a lamer and it pleases !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

alex.lazukin35, hello. I am glad))

G
GALALEKS SCHULZ 21.11.21

SlavikSD
here I look at all that nonsense that you write here, and it becomes bad., Created a topic, why? all the couples talk about their own, and you, as that excellent student, are trying to urge to teach the topic (like in school), but no one cares about you, so you are constantly interested in another person - "what do you think?" , "what do you think?" in order to somehow draw attention to yourself, and when a person says "what do you think?" from another, respectively, he is not sure what he says! Tie your show off!