3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rerih 11.11.19 03:18 am

The wife is crying, baby

Don't know what to say, where to seek advice. We are a young family, got married two and a half years ago. Recent months, the wife begs to have a baby. When trying to explain that so far, every time she is in tears. I'm not against children, but before that we need to stand up. Also, in addition to the material side of the question, we need to be sure that you will be able to raise a child, but I honestly do not consider myself a Mature person, and wife. As they say, are still children, not fully grown mind. But it is pointless to explain all this, she still cry and cry.
87 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subentropik 11.11.19

Explain to her that she was still young, there is no need to rush. And start the conversation himself, and not to make excuses, when she once again asks.

M
Mag Otshelnik 11.11.19

Show her the door

M
MesyacMay 11.11.19

Roerich
Roerich wrote:
We are a young family, got married two and a half years ago. Recent months, the wife begs to have a baby. When trying to explain
two and a half years was not able the girl stake?
congratulations, the problem is in you))

having baby are you crazy? zhivotinka it to you what's what?
just imagine that you also once started parents for fun, like animal

B
Bes protivorechiya 11.11.19

S
He just had to marry a girl of 20. And for some reason he took to wife a woman older than themselves.

P
Pilat. 11.11.19

The devil contradictions
arises: the question of who took it?)

B
Bes protivorechiya 11.11.19

Pilat.
He SN 38, her 12. What were the questions?

R
RikoChiko 11.11.19

Bells to separation. Now whines that he wants kids, then that little money. Too late to say that little attention. But in the end all will change and the baby will go to another, sit on the alimony.

j
jeorje 11.11.19

S
one way or another, but it's always for fun, women think it will keep husbands, plus the opportunity to tell everyone that we all, as humans and brag to her friends, and the men think it's right that the father will say well done, mother will tell a good friends applaud, at work, admired; when all forty finally safely understand that all this is nonsense and inflated in full, it's late, but to their children they continue to say well done and good not to look at their background right..

P
Pilat. 11.11.19

The devil contradictions
not an argument, in a sense)

M
MesyacMay 11.11.19

Pilat.
I'm not against the process (a very pleasant pastime))) I'm against anyone unloved and unwanted children.
well, because the most happy and fortunate in all senses person is born in a full pair, where there are native and the mother of the folder where there are no scary words: child support, the stepfather, the bastard.

u
ucher.u 11.11.19

S
And still people believe in God, are baptized, molyutsya, despite the fact that 12 commandments to follow and one does not think. It's human nature to done sho.. the pursuit of some ideals, and to look better than it really is. )
There are periods when humanity has the opportunity to pretend for a while, but this period ends quickly. This cyclical history of mankind, a Garden and Gomorrah, etc. In our country, was the Soviet period when public relations had a more-menie decent view. And before that it was tsarist Russia, which created the garden and debauchery. Now new Russia in which the same. And all these periods that survived, gave birth, therefore, this is not an argument. Fear of responsibility, that is the main cause of ninco. And today's youth itself is out of diapers too early, in contrast to the Soviet generations.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 11.11.19

George Carlin already said it all about the children.

T
Toxa95 11.11.19

You live in Russia, what children? Here again, the pre-default condition, erasing all around in radioactive ash, raising taxes and nischanie population for 5 years in a row, at least. Think again. Think of your parents, how they gave birth to you 23 that they have after your birth was not a private life more.

u
ucher.u 11.11.19

Gauguin wrote:
Alternative History.
Books contemporaries did not try to read the alternative? Ali you're not sure Shaw STE is? :D)

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.19

S wrote:
having baby are you crazy? zhivotinka it to you what's what?
Hmm, the phrase that bad )
Pilat. wrote:
arises: the question of who took it?)
You can ask other questions, but probably not worth it =]
The devil of contradiction wrote:
He SN 38, her 12. What were the questions?
Other that is not related to wages.
ucher.u wrote:
And still people believe in God, are baptized, molyutsya, despite the fact that 12 commandments to follow and one does not think.
There is a position called hypocrisy. Among believers, I don't think a very high percentage of believers. Real believers.
ucher.u wrote:
And before that it was tsarist Russia, which created the garden and debauchery.
This is so? Where, in what cities and in what segments of the population?
ucher.u wrote:
Now new Russia in which the same.
What do you mean. Sodomy and debauchery?¿
ucher.u wrote:
therefore, this is not an argument
In the sense of unwanted children is not an argument against the desire to have children?
Toxa95 wrote:
erasing all around in radioactive ash
Fatalism. There is such a thing in the minds &)
Toxa95 wrote:
nischanie population
And what is the proportion in percent of the poor population and all the rest? Also should specify the same percentage for developed countries like the United States -)
And although poverty is an argument against the desire to have children, it does not define that desire. The desire of the people is, was and will be, however, in the end it all comes down to conscious choice. The choice defines the person, not desire.
Toxa95 wrote:
Think of your parents, how they gave birth to you 23 that they have after your birth was not a private life more.
Own life they had. She was up and was after just evolved, but remained.
PS
And again CJ writes to me. Do not try, I miss your opus, as they contain insults, trolling, provocations (it's all the same, in fact). In you I have put a cross, you are incorrigible and do not know how to communicate normally with people.

C
ColonelJason 11.11.19

ucher.u
ucher.u wrote:
12 commandments to follow and one does not think.
They and 10 can be observed, and you two made up.
A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
ucher.u wrote:
And still people believe in God, are baptized, molyutsya, despite the fact that 12 commandments to follow and one does not think.
There is a position called hypocrisy. Among believers, I don't think a very high percentage of believers. Real believers.
Oh, one more ikspert.
Fatalism. There is such a thing in the minds &)
There is another phenomenon - the use of terms whose meaning you don't know. You have this disease in the terminal stage.

And what is the proportion in percent of the poor population and all the rest? Also should specify the same percentage for developed countries like the United States -)
If poverty is measured relative to the location of the poverty line, in Russia, in 2017, below this level is inhabited by 14.4 % of the population. And in the United States... the Percentage is about the same. Only one small detail will stand a barrier to the willingness of the patriots to declare that we are not worse than they: in the United States are considered poor people with an annual income of less than ~ 12 000 $. Citizens that fall into this category (as well as a pensioner with the size of the annual pension is less than 20 000$) are$ 200 a month for food. In Russia the annual minimum wage in 2018, 11163р, i.e., ~ 2000$ a year. I.e., we find that in the US all poor people are guaranteed to be given money for food more than we do people can get a salary, regardless of, in this case, the poor. No, of course it is clear that in the US the cost of living is more expensive, but of course, this difference does not cover the above situation.

u
ucher.u 11.11.19

ColonelJason wrote:
They and 10 can be observed, and you two made up.
You even know their number? yakoy progress. )

C
ColonelJason 11.11.19

ucher.u
ucher.u wrote:
You even know their number? yakoy progress. )
Excuse me, but what my comments have put you on the suspicion that I am as ignorant in matters of our religion as you?

L
LIGHTandDARK4 11.11.19

Roerich
You'd better find a younger woman, but without those quirks, and that is your soon all the nerves you will eat. I had a similar situation at your age.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 11.11.19

Roerich
In the end, such a hell would wait for you!!!!!!

See from the beginning to 1:49 the Children of evil))))