3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rerih 11.11.19 03:18 am

The wife is crying, baby

Don't know what to say, where to seek advice. We are a young family, got married two and a half years ago. Recent months, the wife begs to have a baby. When trying to explain that so far, every time she is in tears. I'm not against children, but before that we need to stand up. Also, in addition to the material side of the question, we need to be sure that you will be able to raise a child, but I honestly do not consider myself a Mature person, and wife. As they say, are still children, not fully grown mind. But it is pointless to explain all this, she still cry and cry.
87 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cmok 11.11.19

Roerich
You yourself are the kids that need? You live separately? and how many years together ?
Can disappoint you, there are times when a woman gives birth, and her men just want the baby when the baby is born, you go to the third plan. No sex, no walking or behind a computer to sit, hang his wife and child, and the wife for the child. At the time you simply will not. If you're ready for that, then OK!

R
RussianQuaker 11.11.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
There is a position called hypocrisy. Among believers, I don't think a very high percentage of believers. Real believers.
Among pravoslavnutye 95% don't even know that there are already FOUR versions of the so-called gospel, while Google will not climb. I'm an atheist, and I somehow know :P

Nevoeiro wrote:
China and India the fruit is not sickly,and there is poverty in spite of the say development.
Varg says about the Europeans,a good job,and having a dog and not a child.And then complain about what is there a lot of Muslims and Africans.
And lastly experiment"universe 25
Different races - different device brain and its quantity. There are those who will work for a bowl of soup and to give birth to 8 children. Is that a positive characteristic? :D

And chocks in Europe and Raschke lot not so much because childfree, but because of the sovereigns, well, at the expense of those dolbonosov that rent their apartments. There would be no such handing over of the apartments, and those would not be (not everyone wants to live on construction sites and in the basement)

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.19

RussianQuaker wrote:
I'm an atheist, and I somehow know :P
Well so to Troll the Orthodox, not otherwise ツ
RussianQuaker wrote:
There are those who will work for a bowl of soup and to give birth to 8 children. Is that a positive characteristic? :D
Not at all ) About a gook too true said. Then of course they climb, but they allowed well allowed. That's good Germany and France and suffers from an influx of dark people from the South...

G
Gauguin 11.11.19

RussianQuaker
RussianQuaker wrote:
there's already FOUR versions of the so-called gospel
And suddenly things are True...

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 11.11.19

The child is crying, wants a wife.

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 11.11.19

Spoiler