3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReDoX 21.11.21 11:58 pm

Army of Two (PS3 / X360)

It seems like there is no such topic on the forum, so I'll start ...
I 'll say right away - a shooter about a fictional war, an emphasis on cooperative mode, excellent graphics, etc.
I watched a video from the May gambling addiction ... This is something with something.
Firstly, AWESOME army humor (albeit American), just a bunch of jokes * (like one says to the second “Go to censored, I'll take you!” Or “The boss asks at the planning meeting: Brian, can you hear me?! And he snores .. . A friend replies "Eeeeee ... chef, we decided to relax a little yesterday ...!"), And there is a lot of such humor.
In co-op, apparently, it will be no worse to mess around. The
game is being developed by EA Monthreal, the release date is definitely not I remember.
93 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dan4MerC 21.11.21

The release date is the end of the year, this is one of the games that is exclusively designed for co-op ... The graphics are so-so, but I will play love and current with a friend, this is buit rzhach)))

J
Just go away 21.11.21

the game is 90% focused on co-op .. there is)))) one of the most anticipated games by me this year) is just a must-have for fans of team action ..

W
While Fast & Furi 21.11.21

Damn, this is the mandate of KANY AND LYNCH. I will also play with pleasure. If it is translated into Russian in the same cool style, then it will generally laugh !!!

D
Dan4MerC 21.11.21

No, the game is very far from Kane and Lynch ... After all, there is much more there, the game creates a psiological and tense atmosphere and whoever has cruelty in it will be just maximum

R
ReDoX 21.11.21

Is Aoft's engine new, or old with MoH Airborne?

D
Dan4MerC 21.11.21

In Airborn UE3

R
ReDoX 21.11.21

Well, if UE3 is in the aerborn, then it's a shame for developers to use it SO in a medal ... Most likely, the Weapon for Two will have its own engine. certainly not great, but good enough for next gen.

k
kahnv 21.11.21

ReDoX,
Small Amendment - Army Of Two translates to Army of Two or Team of Two.
UE3 is not a super duper, as an indicator of quality - yes, but that does not mean that everything rests against him alone. MGS4 will have its own engine, and Resident Evil 5 will have the Lost Planet engine, and in my opinion Lost Planet is not inferior to Gears Of War.

D
Dan4MerC 21.11.21

Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway is also being developed on UE3. So far the best WW2 game so

far, and it also has support for DX10 kahnv, but what does the name of the game have to do with the technology on which it is created?

The most popular engines at the moment are RenderWare and Unreal Engine 3.

k
kahnv 21.11.21

Well hello! Yes, the most direct. We are discussing what games and on what engine are being developed. In this case, we are talking about Army of Two (PS3 / X360). Is it enough to say that N number of games have been released on the UE3 engine, but which ones exactly?

D
Dan4MerC 21.11.21

Well, you first translated the name of the game for us, then started talking about the engines. There is no connection between these two sentences. I can assure you that most people know the main games on UE3

J
Just go away 21.11.21

red - how is there a weapon for two?)))) an army of two ..

R
ReDoX 21.11.21

Will there be a single in the igrulka, or ONLY a co-op?

D
Dan4MerC 21.11.21

Nothing is known yet, I think it will be with ingle under the leadership of AI

J
Just go away 21.11.21

somewhere I read what will happen, but the bot will tell you what to do, and not vice versa (

R
ReDoX 21.11.21

Then into the furnace, I want a free connection and play in the cooperative =).

J
Just go away 21.11.21

it's strange that in russia there is money, but no one wants to use this money to lay a normal net at human prices .. if you translate it into rubles, then I get 600r per month unlimited, download up to 4mb-s ... upload about mega .. and most importantly which country is powerful compared to Russia - LATVIA ^ __ ^

P
Pyatkin 21.11.21

yes, they can, of course, it's just that it's hard to wean the provider from super profits)

J
John-117 21.11.21

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/825/825894/imgs_1.html
new screenshots.

Z
ZZzzzz 21.11.21

THIS IS EXCLUSIVE ON PS3 !!!